polimum-shistain-stitches why dont you scabs hire union ?

whats up wid dat ?

So we find out this week that Consuela, our nanny for the past four years, is using a Social Security number that belongs to someone else. (She is a Colombian immigrant)

I love Mexicans. I employ a few so they can feed their families.

What do you do for Mexicans?

do you pay workmans comp ?

UI ?

do you deduct taxes ?

what kind of benefit and retirement package do you offer ?

how much does the taxpayer have to pay to subsidize your substandard slave labor ?

$900,000 per worker ?

you pathetic hypocrite

next time you need help

CALL THE UNION HALL you fkn scab

So costing tax payers $900,000 per worker in one state and possible more in other states....sounds like a good investment to you.

Dope.

Not to mention she won't file this apr. it's a secret tax on immigrant labor. How's it feel to own a slave poltimom? Lmao. Immigrates deserve better, hope she gets a fair freaking compensation, benies, and time off you privileged white elitist.

Why cant these illegals just go through the citizenship process? I know they dont want to pay taxes, but tough shit. We all have to.

pay taxes ?

what are you talking about ?

polimums nanny gets $5000 free from the American tax payers (IRS) and sends it to columbia

you need to catch up

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/160098-nanny-problems/page-1&do=findComment&comment=1058796740

pay taxes ?

what are you talking about ?

polimums nanny gets $5000 free from the American tax payers (IRS) and sends it to columbia

you need to catch up

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/160098-nanny-problems/page-1&do=findComment&comment=1058796740

That's what I mean. Why cant her nanny just get citizenship si she can pay taxes. We have to. Why should my money go to an illegal immigrant?

That's what I mean. Why cant her nanny just get citizenship si she can pay taxes. We have to. Why should my money go to an illegal immigrant?

Look at the boy squeal! He loves low wages and paying the wages for corporation employees. These cons can't even see what they do to themselves. WHY? Because Bush said your money would go to these illegals.

Your missing the point. She is paying taxes!!!!!! You wont want to hear it, or believe it, but she has a ss# and likely takes the standard 0 deductions for fear of the ss# being flagged. She wont file for a return because she may be working on a # that multiple immigrants use. She is paying what is called the secrete immigrant tax, you can hardly get a cash job these days so this is how its done.

It will never be fixed because the liberals like the massave amount of revenue it produces, moronic liberal's like politimom can keep a house slave for sub par wages an benefits, but hey she probably drives a Prius so it's ok... of course no one told her how batterys are made. While the republicans are too stupid to realise that by working with the immigrant community to increase visas, greencards and legal immigration for everyone immediately, could empower a party for the nxt 50 years.

It's the democrats that want to use the immigrants, the republicans are too cought up in pandering to ignorance because of there own ignorance.

All illegals should be removed from the country. A wall should be built to keep them out. Let them stand in line like all legal immigrants.

All illegals should be removed from the country. A wall should be built to keep them out. Let them stand in line like all legal immigrants.

Cofferdam "sheets" could be pounded 20' into the ground with 20' sticking out, top it with Concertina wire and triple Concertina wire at the base.

Every so many feet should be signs "Anyone crossing will be shot" in spanish too.

Patrol it with armed guards with orders to shoot.

Solves the problem of people crossing on foot! :):)

whats up wid dat ?

do you pay workmans comp ?

UI ?

do you deduct taxes ?

what kind of benefit and retirement package do you offer ?

how much does the taxpayer have to pay to subsidize your substandard slave labor ?

$900,000 per worker ?

you pathetic hypocrite

next time you need help

CALL THE UNION HALL you fkn scab

BAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA!

Your missing the point. She is paying taxes!!!!!! You wont want to hear it, or believe it, but she has a ss# and likely takes the standard 0 deductions for fear of the ss# being flagged. She wont file for a return because she may be working on a # that multiple immigrants use. She is paying what is called the secrete immigrant tax, you can hardly get a cash job these days so this is how its done.

It will never be fixed because the liberals like the massave amount of revenue it produces, moronic liberal's like politimom can keep a house slave for sub par wages an benefits, but hey she probably drives a Prius so it's ok... of course no one told her how batterys are made. While the republicans are too stupid to realise that by working with the immigrant community to increase visas, greencards and legal immigration for everyone immediately, could empower a party for the nxt 50 years.

It's the democrats that want to use the immigrants, the republicans are too cought up in pandering to ignorance because of there own ignorance.

you need to read the whole story

polimum also bought an indentured servant