Coldest 6 months in 100 years in USA

No it doesn't California had record highs

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-2013-nasa-2013-7th-hottest-year-20140121,0,2770402.story

At a joint press conference on Tuesday, researchers from both agencies said that regardless of how you slice the data, the overall trend is the same: Our planet appears to be getting warmer.

"While there is year to year variability and season to season variability, the long term trends are very clear," said Gavin Schmidt, a climatologist at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies. "And it isn't an error in our calculation about what is happening."

Sorry I have to explain this to you but what I meant was even with the California high temps. Overall the average for the whole country was still a record low.

It would be an interesting point if Mars had a temp increase coinciding with ours.. That would demonstrate the climate change we are experiencing is related to the sun and not humans..

How we could possibly have accurate data on Pluto is beyond me..

Well I also hope the trend continues through the summer and that the increase in temperatures and indicated climate change does not happen. I would like to spend less on cooling my home and hope that farmers are productive. I can hope climate change is not a fact... but my suspicions are things will get worse.

You've indicated a real open mind over the past weeks. It's refreshing. Just wanted to let you know it's noticed.

What happened to MH370 pilot???

That's a good question. I have no idea. The only thing I can think of, considering the info I get over the News, is a bomb in the cockpit or the forward galley. I would like to know if the automatic maintenance data was reporting as usual. That data is transmitted via satellite.

No it doesn't California had record highs

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-2013-nasa-2013-7th-hottest-year-20140121,0,2770402.story

At a joint press conference on Tuesday, researchers from both agencies said that regardless of how you slice the data, the overall trend is the same: Our planet appears to be getting warmer.

"While there is year to year variability and season to season variability, the long term trends are very clear," said Gavin Schmidt, a climatologist at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies. "And it isn't an error in our calculation about what is happening."

You can't just look at one tiny segment you have to look at the overall picture, dumbass.