Religious bogus - God helps everybody...LOL

See my signature ....

The problem with your signature is that God does not allow poverty, suffering and injustice. People cause these things, so it is the will of the people that must change things, starting with those who are impoverished, suffering and have had injustices done against them.

The problem with your signature is that God does not allow poverty, suffering and injustice. People cause these things, so it is the will of the people that must change things, starting with those who are impoverished, suffering and have had injustices done against them.

That's not the "problem" with my signature ... it's part of the point.

Glad you "get it" though.

Helping everybody is impossible.

You can only help those that want your help, and can help themselves along with you.

Not even god can help everybody, its why there is a hell.

:)

the very idea of God is that nothing is impossible. But that doesnt mean that which is possible is always just.

I understand that the problem many people have with "God" is they persist in seeing God as some sort of old-testament sunday-school-story old white man with a long white beard sitting on a throne in the clouds bestowing favors & issuing lightning bolts.

The truth is God is a spirit, God is light, God is Love ---- God is not a "person" --- people who have a problem with the concept of God just need to look at it a little differently if you ask me.

God Is Love

(1 John 4)

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 19 We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

I understand that the problem many people have with "God" is they persist in seeing God as some sort of old-testament sunday-school-story old white man with a long white beard sitting on a throne in the clouds bestowing favors & issuing lightning bolts.

The truth is God is a spirit, God is light, God is Love ---- God is not a "person" --- people who have a problem with the concept of God just need to look at it a little differently if you ask me.

how much do you want for your lil columbian indentured servant ?

Helping everybody is impossible.

You can only help those that want your help, and can help themselves along with you.

Not even god can help everybody, its why there is a hell.

:)

The Ten Commandments clearly state God does not help everyone.

TEN COMMANDMENTS Exodus 20:3–17;

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

God Is Love

(1 John 4)

7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 19 We love because he first loved us. 20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen. 21 And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

You still need to add Righteousness to your rock collection, and you need to be clear that a "brother" is a fellow Christian and not just another person.

Most poverty is produced by sin such as homosexuality, adultery and drugs.