The different Liberal Cards

This list is by no means exhaustive, however everyone knows that libs like Zaurus cant debate for crap so they have all sorts of liberal cards they pull out. I am going to name a few, but if I missed any, go ahead and add on to the list.

1) Race Card

2) Gender Card

3) Blame Bush Card

4) Victim Card

These are the top ones, but I am sure there are many more. Please add on what I didn't.

4) Victim Card

Actually this is a GOP card.

If I had a dollar every time I had to listen to a voting Republican or a Republican politician whine about the "ebil MSM" or how "Christianity is under attack!" I would be a billionaire.

-NW

This list is by no means exhaustive, however everyone knows that libs like Zaurus cant debate for crap so they have all sorts of liberal cards they pull out. I am going to name a few, but if I missed any, go ahead and add on to the list.

1) Race Card

2) Gender Card

3) Blame Bush Card

4) Victim Card

These are the top ones, but I am sure there are many more. Please add on what I didn't.

5) Facts Card

6) Ignorance Card

Actually this is a GOP card.

If I had a dollar every time I had to listen to a voting Republican or a Republican politician whine about the "ebil MSM" or how "Christianity is under attack!" I would be a billionaire.

-NW

Not nearly as much as libs, not by a long shot. By the time they bring up the plight of the poor, minorities, women, children, criminals, or burger flippers they have pretty much covered it all.

Good ones, how can I forget about the fact dodging?

Well, that isn't what I was thinking. I was thinking about how a factiod like that map of the world comparing last years temps to the 20th Century average as proof the Earth is still warming, when the only thing you can logically and honestly conclude is that the Earth is still "warmer" than the 20th Century average.

They use statistics as facts but sometimes they don't support the conclusion they draw from them. When you show them they are wrong, that is when they pull out the "ignorance card". Sad, but true.

Well, that isn't what I was thinking. I was thinking about how a factiod like that map of the world comparing last years temps to the 20th Century average as proof the Earth is still warming, when the only thing you can logically and honestly conclude is that the Earth is still "warmer" than the 20th Century average.

They use statistics as facts but sometimes they don't support the conclusion they draw from them. When you show them they are wrong, that is when they pull out the "ignorance card". Sad, but true.

Very true. They are the worst people in the world.

1) Race Card

2) Gender Card

3) Blame Bush Card

4) Victim Card

Except for the RIGHTFUL Blame of the cheneyBUSHco administration for MANY of the ills of our nation, the above "cards" are fictional portrayals from the IDIOTS@fixedNEWScorp&PompousSTINKYcheeseLIMBAUGH.

1) Progressive Tax Rates For The VERY RICH

2) Infrastructure

Hypocracy card.

Everybody does it card.

the thing is this deck of cards played by all sides to win hearts and minds to rule body and soul, is just syllobism. Predetermining questions of you better pick this or that will happen.

That is extortion from distorting real on purpose for the reason to take control of life from those able to choose between real and reality. The trick is to get those protecting reality to never admit what real is in plain sight.

That is where governments come into pay to play society's children of the chosen to become gifts of societal evolution plain genetics cannot be really, because it is hypothetical values.

That is what separates real and true. Truth is about hypothetical facts, real is about the substance symbolized in the trade away understanding to live in reality.

the risk about ruling reality is when one person finds out what humanity does for real, all hell is going to happen. Or will it?