Why "Closed Minded" ?

Why am I so "Closed Minded" about ghettos ?

Because Im not in the Business of economic activity in a place where Im going to be robbed and Murdered.

Im not in the business of hiring people who are not qualified for the job.

Life is also too short to live in a place where people cant behave.

Im also not in the business of raising my kids in a disadvantaged hell hole, where they have no fun, where they can't be kids, where they have no opportunity.

I don't raise my kids to be disadvantaged because of where they live, period.

And you obviously think that gays being allowed to marry (an issue I don't give a f)uck about), is more important than peoples lives in general.

I didn't move to Fayetteville, Arkansas, because Gays can, or Cant get married here.

I didn't move to Fayetteville, Arkansas because They do, or Don't execute murderers here.

I didn't move to Fayetteville, Arkansas because Illegal Mexicans Do, or Don't have to show a photo ID in order to vote.

I didn't move to Fayetteville, Arkansas because Women do, or Don't have an easy time getting an abortion.

None of these are issues to me.

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because it has a very low crime rate here

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because there is a wide variety of peaceful economic activity here

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because it has Under 6 % unemployment here

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because the people here treat eachother with respect

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because my kids can be kids here.

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because the standard of living here is easily on a par with the suburban northeast, at much, much, much lower prices.

Why am I so "Closed Minded" about ghettos ?

Because Im not in the Business of economic activity in a place where Im going to be robbed and Murdered.

If there were more economic activity in those places you wouldn't have to worry so much about getting robbed and murdered.

We cant change that because the people in the ghetto wont let anybody help change that.

Habitat for Humanity is a cash cow in the ghetto, looting wood and metal from construction sites, robbing the construction workers, and robbing businesses.

The Job Core is a Voluntary prison sentence, the people in there.. you might as well be in prison.

The Public Schools are violent mad houses.

Trying to counsel the people in the ghetto puts your life at risk, you might as well be trying to talk to a lion... is your name Jesus ? or Daniel ? lol

I moved from the hell hole of the city about 15 years ago. I live in a place where there is no crime, no apartments, no welfare, no gunshots, no car alarms going off all night and peace and quiet. Everyone here is armed, most people have generators, people grow their own food to supplement the supermarket and there is a sense of community. There isn't enough money to make me go back into the city to live. I am close enough that anything i want or need that the city offers is about 20 minutes away. The ghetto dwellers can riot, starve, gang bang and burn it down if they want. I don't care about it and i don't pay for it.

Wrong, Habitat for Humanity helps my business, because it puts houses on the market, it creates what I sell.

Except for one thing.

It doesn't work, because of who its geared towards, and the trash that exists there bust it up.

:)

Helping everybody is impossible.

You can only help those that want your help, and can help themselves along with you.

Not even god can help everybody, its why there is a hell.

those that are self reliant don't want help, they want to know how to do it themselves. But, a person cannot do everything society provides socially. I don't have time to farm, mine, build energy systems to supply every home with electricity, plumbing, building materials and protect what I have made.

There is as much a need for societal evolution as there is for self reliance. It is the corruption that prevents each person from knowing why and how the details here never duplicate as before using the same content all the time.

this idea there is a chosen people is pure nonsense. Ancestors choose to ignore the self evident and it takes premeditation to write laws that criminalize questioning social policies leaving those in charge to stay in power of defining who's who each lifetime added currently.

Discover the balance point that adds us all to being here now never the same added details twice. It is mind blowing without drugs. Just knowing real is absolutely amazing. Trapped between euphoria and depression and to know how to pull yourself out of either mood isn't a secret if you understand real, but if you are a complete bel;ever in reality you will assume the character role of nobody can.

It doesn't matter to me why they rob and murder people in the ghetto, all I care about is that it happens, period, and Im not in the business of opening up a money investment like a business in those places.

That's why we have government.

Bot democracy allows free speech and an exchange of ideas..

Some governments stifle thought by the people

we are free to speak our minds here

Democracy doesn't allow free speech, liberty does. Democracy grants character role playing the right to take liberty away from sole lifetimes by social demands society commands ancestry to surrender ancestors cradle to grave.

Societal evolution doesn't exist without genetic continuation. Genetic continuation does exist without societal evolution. Just every body must do everything for themselves.

However, civil co-operation makes life easier, not more simple than just adapt or become extinct. And living a lifetime is no more complicated than adapting to the moment. Now works in cycles, but time doesn't move anything spaced apart naturally, just motivates trying to control the perception of the space between individuals now here.

I didn't move to Fayetteville, Arkansas, because Gays can, or Cant get married here.

I didn't move to Fayetteville, Arkansas because They do, or Don't execute murderers here.

I didn't move to Fayetteville, Arkansas because Illegal Mexicans Do, or Don't have to show a photo ID in order to vote.

I didn't move to Fayetteville, Arkansas because Women do, or Don't have an easy time getting an abortion.

None of these are issues to me.

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because it has a very low crime rate here

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because there is a wide variety of peaceful economic activity here

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because it has Under 6 % unemployment here

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because the people here treat eachother with respect

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because my kids can be kids here.

I moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas because the standard of living here is easily on a par with the suburban northeast, at much, much, much lower prices.

Let me help you out Mr T. !!! Because of all else we do want to be honest about how you screwed up and sunk your family with you!! :D

So where did this jerk move his kids? Fayetteville, Arkansas where the percentage of residents living in poverty in 2011 was 23.7%, and only 11% have graduate or professional degrees in their red neck dumb down city.

Where 4,299 residents are foreign born, and the ratio of number of residents to the number of sex offenders is 4,286 to 1. Where there is 1.3 murders, 63.3 rapes, 51.3 robberies, 287.3 assaults, 692.3 burglaries, 3269.6 thefts, and 10.8 arsons PER 100,000 people!!!

And he is worried about living in the Ghetto? LMAO! He moved to a Ghetto!! And of all the places to take his family for this supposed safety, he moved to Fayetteville, in tornado alley, where tornado activity is higher than even the state of Arkansas average. Fayetteville is 176% greater tornado activity than the U.S. average. Causes of natural disasters in one year: Floods: 6, Storms: 6, Winter Storms: 4, Tornadoes: 2, Landslide: 1, Hurricane: 1.

There now, you know why you got a good deal on that home? Because everybody with brains is moving out!! :P

1.3 murders per 100,000 people is very low by American standards.

and I been here for two years... the weather is extremely stable.

The state of Arkansas is in the Ozark Mountains... not tornado alley.

Mountains do not have tornados.