what would cli1rus' america be like?

well, gays would have to hightail it outa here, that's for sure. and be quick about it too. I don't know how he plans to deal with the millions of people who are not christian, or even the lovy christians and the catholics. not sure what would happen to modern medicine when his no drug policy is in place. could women vote? would lying get you the death penalty? you know that a violation of any of the ten comm. is punishable by death, right.

I'm not sure how he would work it. and he would be in charge of course

In my world queers, illegals, muslims, would leave the country quick, I would build ovens to dispose of them and televise the events, and hold round up parties and have a hot line for people to turn in queers and illegals and communists.

Commit a crime! you get a seat in the oven ! its just that simple !

I would clean out the crap in this country in less than six weeks!!!

Welfare would be quickly reduced to a Sack of Beans and flour nothing else!

Poor people would go back to work! Social Security would only be for those who paid for it.

Sick and mental people would be cared for, but not the whole family just them.

No more public housing, no more EBT cards

Hungry ? Come get your bag of beans

ahhhhhhhhhhh a perfect world, with a huge military and a bad attitude!!!

No more UN, No more foreign aid, No more Policing the world. We would help Israel and thats it.

just wondering

Watch the series "Revolution"? There you go. science vs spiritualism and both sides never tell their fellowships the entire real story. I play around with language as do those telling me to speak english.

Politics talks left and right wings, but what are the 2 legs reality walks with? Church and state are heart and mind what is body and soul but academia and economics.

Religious morons might be less dangerous than zealot libertarians.

Zealot libertarians THINK they want a society with no laws, no rules, no government.

This would result in complete chaos and total destruction of all but the very rich.

The people who think they want this will be the first to whine and cry like newborns when they get it.

Zealot libertarians THINK they want a society with no laws, no rules, no government.

This would result in complete chaos and total destruction of all but the very rich.

The people who think they want this will be the first to whine and cry like newborns when they get it.

What the hell do you think separates religious faiths and political beliefs?

What separates adults from parents?

What separates parents from grandparents?

How do dead grandparents become dead great grandparents? You believe now isn't eternity, so how the phuck do you think anyone is going to find eternal life without looking here now all the time?

You have been fooled for life, what are you going to do about correcting it so your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren don't fall into the same mental deception your ancestry did before you realized the common mistake?

rhetorical question since you obviously protect a specific ideology.

Which are you a Religious Moran or a Zealot Libertarian?

Everyone seems to want to be in the pious middle ground.

If you had to pick which would be better, Christianity of Atheism (PLASDs)?

Which are you a Religious Moran or a Zealot Libertarian?

Everyone seems to want to be in the pious middle ground.

If you had to pick which would be better, Christianity of Atheism (PLASDs)?

can't come up with anything better? sprout your $hit but when it comes right down to it you are fresh out of answers. if you can't cut and paste your dreck about "righteousness" and "sin" you got NOTHING. your brainfarts are not workable. just fantasy, same as your god

In my world queers, illegals, muslims, would leave the country quick, I would build ovens to dispose of them and televise the events, and hold round up parties and have a hot line for people to turn in queers and illegals and communists.

Commit a crime! you get a seat in the oven ! its just that simple !

I would clean out the crap in this country in less than six weeks!!!

Welfare would be quickly reduced to a Sack of Beans and flour nothing else!

Poor people would go back to work! Social Security would only be for those who paid for it.

Sick and mental people would be cared for, but not the whole family just them.

No more public housing, no more EBT cards

Hungry ? Come get your bag of beans

ahhhhhhhhhhh a perfect world, with a huge military and a bad attitude!!!

No more UN, No more foreign aid, No more Policing the world. We would help Israel and thats it.

why would a racist scum sucker like you who hates everyone like Jews?

that's actually kinda funny, considering you are talking about throwing everyone else you hate into ovens..

Gosh, this is just the funniest stuff on the internet, you really try hard to be a living and breathing mockery, don't you?