Northeast vs South

Even if its true that the south is home to 70-75 % of the USA's Black population, Even if its true that its common for Southern States to get back nearly $2 for every $1 that it pays in federal taxes.... Even if its true that Southern States generally have a poorer bill of health than average in the USA...

First of all, what makes the Northeast Any better in terms of Health ?

Cheesesteaks

Chicken parmesan sandwiches

The Hoagie

Cheese Fries

Hotdogs

Burgers

These foods are all mainstays in the NORTHEAST.

Philadelphia is Blubber city, its also home to a lethal epidemic of Diabetes and Heart Disease, and Gout... The average person in Philadelphia experiences Heartburn 3 to 5 times the Average, per day.

Philadelphia is also a huge consumer or Organ meat.

New England, who professes to have far below national average diversity, also has far below national average acceptance of Diversity, And Voted for Obama twice.

So what makes New England any better ?

New England is also the home of Inner City Rowhouses that cost as much as high off the hog suburban detached manor houses. lol

New England is also NO California, or Hawaii in terms of how they treat people who are different or have special needs.

:)

Also, I have never had a problem with Black people here in Arkansas... never.

Btw, all of the cities with more Murders than European Countries... are all NORTH of the Mason Dixie Line.

Oh and It was also a landlord from Massachusetts who refused to help me, and caused me to end up in a hotel for a year,

So while the South Has blood on the floor, the Northeast has its share of blood on the floor too.

Even if its true that the south is home to 70-75 % of the USA's Black population, Even if its true that its common for Southern States to get back nearly $2 for every $1 that it pays in federal taxes.... Even if its true that Southern States generally have a poorer bill of health than average in the USA...

First of all, what makes the Northeast Any better in terms of Health ?

Cheesesteaks

Chicken parmesan sandwiches

The Hoagie

Cheese Fries

Hotdogs

Burgers

These foods are all mainstays in the NORTHEAST.

Philadelphia is Blubber city, its also home to a lethal epidemic of Diabetes and Heart Disease, and Gout... The average person in Philadelphia experiences Heartburn 3 to 5 times the Average, per day.

Philadelphia is also a huge consumer or Organ meat.

New England, who professes to have far below national average diversity, also has far below national average acceptance of Diversity, And Voted for Obama twice.

So what makes New England any better ?

New England is also the home of Inner City Rowhouses that cost as much as high off the hog suburban detached manor houses. lol

New England is also NO California, or Hawaii in terms of how they treat people who are different or have special needs.

Also, I have never had a problem with Black people here in Arkansas... never.

Btw, all of the cities with more Murders than European Countries... are all NORTH of the Mason Dixie Line.

Oh and It was also a landlord from Massachusetts who refused to help me, and caused me to end up in a hotel for a year,

So while the South Has blood on the floor, the Northeast has its share of blood on the floor too.

Well you sound pretty stupid because so many Northerners have moved down South.

New England has very healthy seafood like cod and lobsters,

great small farms, wineries, hiking trails, lakes, hunting, sports,

outstanding schools, hard working white craftsmen instead of

a bunch of fat azzed southern moron whites who expect blacks

and latinos to do the work for them.

I am a northerner, and I moved to the south.

and that's correct, we are moving to the south.

Because the Northeast sucks.

as for whites having blacks and latinos do the work... there is a construction project going on right now, right in front of me.. the workers are white.

A new report, "Arkansas's Big Health Problems and How We Plan to Solve Them," shows short life expectancy, high infant mortality and low health literacy are three of the most pressing public health concerns in Arkansas.

In 2008, the average life expectancy in Arkansas was 76 years, compared to the U.S. average age of 78. All but three of the state's 75 counties had life expectancies lower than the national average and Phillips County has the shortest life expectancy at 69.8 years. The state's infant mortality rate in 2009 was 7.3 deaths per 1,000 births, compared to the national rate of 6.4 deaths per 1,000 births. In addition, many Arkansans lack health literacy, which is defined as how well someone can get and use information to make choices about their health. It is estimated that 37 percent of the adults in the state have low health literacy. The report also states that there are 7,600 homes without plumbing; 11,000 without kitchens; 47,000 homes with no phone service; and 73,000 homes with no cars, vans or trucks available for transportation.

Philadelphia :

Higher than rates of illegal Drug Abuse

Higher than average rates of HIV Infection

Higher than average rates of Mental Illness

Higher than average rates of Obesity

Poverty and Homelessness also plagues the Northeast.

The average worker in the Northeast doesn't even get $15 an hour.

73,000 homes in Arkansas without a car ?

This is coming from of course somebody up north somewhere who lives in a state that breathes down the necks of motorists and tells drivers when, where and how to take a s)hit.

And this is also a COMPLAINT about the South, coming from a state where the Libtards profess to hate "materialism"
lol

73,000 homes in Arkansas without a car ?

It was an Arkansas state report. Are you saying people in Arkansas can't count?

This is coming from of course somebody up north somewhere who lives in a state that breathes down the necks of motorists and tells drivers when, where and how to take a s)hit.

And this is also a COMPLAINT about the South, coming from a state where the Libtards profess to hate "materialism"

lol

Virginia is up north? The capital of the confederacy? Anyway I'm happy to say I don't know any Libtards here in VA, don't know many AK folk so there may be Libtards there.

I like Missouri. we have a mix from southern culture. and northern culture. We get a little of both. i like the south take alot of vacations down south. my wife is from lousinia and live visited new Orleans and baton rouge alot. i love the food. Crawfish are awesome just had some last night. yummy.

Lived in KCMO for 8 years. Have a lot of friends still down in Springfield & Ozark, I like it a bit better down in south Mizzou than up in the central & northern part of the State.

Lived in KCMO for 8 years. Have a lot of friends still down in Springfield & Ozark, I like it a bit better down in south Mizzou than up in the central & northern part of the State.

Oh Emerald. Whats going on buddy.

I've been to most of the states and a number of foreign countries and every single place had its good and bad points. Some places its culture and some its nature but what doesn't change are people, they are same everywhere for better or worse.

Except for Arkansas of course, it alone has no redeeming features. :P