Church and State, Love or Hate, Love It or Leave It.

Academics and Economics.

4 axioms of divide and conquer ruling 3 axses of power, wealth, and fame.

Ideologies are tyrants, and those requiring everyond to choose between one of two is an educated idiot never wanting to know more than educated to believe.

the choice makes the individual just another fool saving the mask of denying what they have become saving humanity's definitions of maybe real is just a dream and reality is all their is?

Great mental conversion of inverting life inside out. Eternity is now and eternally exists out there somewhere else.

Really?

Oh, power = grandparents, wealth = parents, fame = added ancestors that replaced power and wealth while children are to be seen and not heard forced to relive great grandparent's mistakes again.

Notice how each ideology's leaders and supporters insulate and isolate itself from real by emotional triangulation of saving an incomplete idea as virtuous. It is from that I get the idea of orchestrated chaos and organized denial.

the skeleton of societal evolution to the embodiments of humanity, God/Allah/Karma/gods/Satan/angels/demons/fairies/vampires/werewolves/lizard people from galxies far far away..

english please

Simple compounding syllables to a tune you ignore. Thing about intentions, how one speaks defines what they want to hear while ignoring what they wished wasn't real. Then blame those functioning by what they wished wasn't true as the cause of all humanity's problems.

Now as each stage of denial progresses, the conflicts get larger. the bigger they become the harder they impact survival of the species enduring the eternity of here now eternally by one lifetime added at a time as concieved by a simple act of combining male and female reproductive cells to become a lifetime to replace the conceivers here presently.

Is how life goes on with or without a specific species staying in balance of the whole moment now here. No supernatural powers or enetities, just simple contracting results expanding details added currently.

Bet you cannot believe that and I understand why you won't accept it as real and stay staged in your adopted reality.

Simple compounding syllables to a tune you ignore. Thing about intentions, how one speaks defines what they want to hear while ignoring what they wished wasn't real. Then blame those functioning by what they wished wasn't true as the cause of all humanity's problems.

Now as each stage of denial progresses, the conflicts get larger. the bigger they become the harder they impact survival of the species enduring the eternity of here now eternally by one lifetime added at a time as concieved by a simple act of combining male and female reproductive cells to become a lifetime to replace the conceivers here presently.

Is how life goes on with or without a specific species staying in balance of the whole moment now here. No supernatural powers or enetities, just simple contracting results expanding details added currently.

Bet you cannot believe that and I understand why you won't accept it as real and stay staged in your adopted reality.

thanks for nothing

thanks for nothing

I share understanding real for free, you protect reality where I must pay to play society's child and you get to define my mental capacitiy to tell the difference. Worthless and priceless.

Obfuscate

Nice, but are you comparing your ideology to my ideas and Zaro's recited maybes? Will end up you wearing that shoe of accusation.

Take an English class please Sole. If you can't communicate with words, then your ideas are stuck in your head. Don't turn around to us and say we don't understand because you cannot write properly. It isn't your ideas we have a hard time understanding. It is you lack of English skills.