If you abdicate your right...

If you abdicate your right, does it seem ethical to force others to give up that right?

There are people who wish to lead ethical and moral and safe lives by abdicating their rights the Constitution grants.

But then it seems like they turn around and say "you have to follow me". What was a free choice for them is no longer a free choice for others, unless you choose what they want.

the liberty to choose isn't a right, isn't a left, isn't a greater good illusion, but to understand self containment and accept real or invent a reality. Which is wrong because it is denying what exists in plain sight requiring a social justification to replace self evident with hypothetical values.

Now win that situation becomes law of the land, it becomes illegal to know what real is and that figures into making up ethical reasons for the majority believing real doesn't exist self contianed to now made the right to be lord of space and master of defining time that doesn't exist beyond the present ever changing details energized by contracting results existing presently.

Exponential inversion of equalled actions and reactions while the hypothetical argument has always been where did the universe expand from instead of how it contracting into being perpetual motion of migrating molecular elements specifically blaancing into everything taking place now all the time.

Rightturnsonly, you are a circle jerk.

depends what right they are referring too

Whom is the they since the op was speaking about each individual. Are you refering to everyone else that isn't rightturnsonly or those he was commenting about which would include you and I while excluding himself.

That is 4th party triangulation playing two sides against the m iddle psychologically using non-specific pronouns. Then when others respond, attempt to trap them in a sociopathic identity of civic pride built upon hypothetical values without a common balance point for everything here.

King, how many dimensions come from the combinations of gases, liquids, and minerals?

How many hemispheres result within each atmosphere of an object occupying space presently? If you paid attention to my free advice, it would be self evident.

Depends upon the object being inorganic or organic and how one wishes to translate the object's molecular makeup. Possibilites are endless misdirection.

I'll take that as a "no, but I want it to be yes, so screw you."

Be happy, your adopted ideology has more than I will describe. Thing is I understand how you don't want to know how it screws you even harder and you enable it to get away with it.

Me, I figured out a way to keep it from messing with me anymore. Reality will not face self containment honestly. You are my evidence..

If you abdicate your right, does it seem ethical to force others to give up that right?

There are people who wish to lead ethical and moral and safe lives by abdicating their rights the Constitution grants.

But then it seems like they turn around and say "you have to follow me". What was a free choice for them is no longer a free choice for others, unless you choose what they want.

what's this about? guns?

Light comes from the bulb, the lamp relays the electrical current and directs it in a fashion the bulb can use.

A bulb is a plant preserved during a dormant stage of seasonal changes. I learned this from someone selling electrical supplies when I was building my house doing my own electrical and plumbing. that is where I learned this idea. I didn't make it up. And if you care to get specific, it is the filament that makes light in a vacuum of its container completing the circuit through the filament.

The difference between an inorganic bulb and an organic bulb.

1.If you abdicate your right, does it seem ethical to force others to give up that right?

2.But then it seems like they turn around and say "you have to follow me". What was a free choice for them is no longer a free choice for others, unless you choose what they want.

.1 .....no, it is not ethical to force others to give up their rights, which as a consequence, makes living an ethical and moral life an oxymoron...or lie (whatever you choose).

2. .....basically you're describing a control freak...