We are like a bunch of crabs in hot water

I hear people from other countries talk about how we will slit each others throat just to be the one on top or because we crave attention.

While people get your attention to a subject such as Obama care they are sending any and all good paying jobs over seas.

You call it Obama Care, but it is not his baby. Find out which Republican has had it in his state years before President Obama got into office.

You want to fight for something? Fight to keep your elected Officials from cutting back on the Army, Navy and Marines.

You want to fight for something? Fight to stop these companies from giving you so called cures that end your lives.

You want to fight for something? Fight to find out why so many people go into hospitals with a hang nail or cold etc. only to end up dead.

You want to fight for something? Fight to find out why so many of our loved ones may have had their organs removed without your knowledge.

You want to fight for something? Choose the battles that will help America, not make it the laughing stock of the world.

I love this country, but I see darkness ahead and we collectively are the cause.

Please pay attention to what is really going on in this country and those who are at fault.

I wish you well America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this country, but I see darkness ahead and we collectively are the cause.

Please pay attention to what is really going on in this country and those who are at fault.

I wish you well America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is America? Nobody.

This country is a concept. that is an idea. Ideas are invented while lifetimes are added biologically. Biologically is self contianed to this moment all the time, relaity teaches lifetimes to ignore self containment to this moment being stationary to now when here and never the same added details twice.

With that universal constant applied to each living thing equally, where does intellect fit into the big oicture? Just an implanted image. Intellect is like time and time is just a hypothetical mearsuring of things never the same added details twice currently.

If this country is divided left and right how is it separated front to back and top to bottom also at the same time?

Misguided is a result of not being allowed to question the authority of institutionalized social identities without being accused of anti-social behavior, mental illness, insubordination, blasphemy, treason?

Whom is the we that leads and who is the ones that follow loyaly? What do leaderships and fellowships try to go and where are they leaving from?

Now is eternity, so where does eternally last?

I am not part of your "we" because I don't know whom you are genetically, but I have been surround by who you became all my life.

You call it Obama Care, but it is not his baby. Find out which Republican has had it in his state years before President Obama got into office.

Sorry, but the health care system in Romney's state was quite different from Obamacare.

They are not the same, either in intent or construction.

As has been proven time and again.

To suggest otherwise is either to lie or show your ignorance.