The biggest line of bull ever

They have an article On yahoo news now, screaming and yelling about how miserable life in the South is for people, that the Northeast and California are the happiest places, the healthiest places, etc.

This is about the biggest line of bulls)h!t ever in the history of bullsh)!t.

Look up the crime statistics, number of murders, number of rapes, number of burglaries, Drugs, and gun violence.

I come from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

I spent 18 years there from birth.

I been to New Jersey, I even lived there for a year at age 26.

The northeast Is a f)ucking rat hole, nothing good for anybody there.

The happiest I have ever been, is here in Arkansas.

As for health, the food up in the northeast is crap.

High fat, high calories, genetically modified, it spent a lot of time in shipping and on shelves, its nutritionally worthless.

The crime there PER CITY, each city by itself up there, has more crime than entire foreign countries, you can look that up yourself too, because I have.

They scream and yell all the time about how great they're doing... listen.... as I said, I been up there. They don't even get $15 an hour up there, and they pay more than triple the prices.

I was in New Jersey all year for 2012.

New Jersey =

Highest Property Taxes

Bulls)h!t statistics to make themselves look good on paper.. if you really think they get almost 6 figures, you're drunk... The majority up in New jersey don't even get $15 an hour.

Atlantic City is totally washed up.
(atlantic city actually caused the poverty in NJ, and now today IT is in poverty)

2013 was about the last full year that I would recommend taking your DOG to Ocean City for a weekend, right now today... its all washed up too.

That whole f)ucking state, along with that whole geographic region is out on its feet.. its gone... all over.

And about this s)h!t about how the people who built nasa and designed the space rocket are from up north...

YO MAN.....

THEY'RE FROM UP NORTH, BACK IN THE 1940S, 1950S, 1960S, 1970S..... THEY ARE NOT FROM THE NORTHEAST TODAY AS IT IS TODAY, THEY ARE FROM THE NORTHEAST BACK WHEN THE NORTHEAST WAS WORTH A D)AMN THING !!!!!

The people who built NASA and its Original rocket for the moon walk, didn't come from Broken Homes, they didn't come from bad schools or bad neighborhoods, they didn't use drugs, and they were not prostitutes, violent criminals, or poor.

They didn't drop out from school either, and they could read at 17, they could read at age 4 or 5.
:)

Not from what is up in the Northeast today.

THE DECENDANTS OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE NASA, ARE WORKING AND LIVING IN TEXAS AND IN FLORIDA!!!!!! NOT THE NORTHEAST!!!!!!!! ALSO, NOT EDUCATED IN THE NORTHEAST!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as work, I make a lot of money here, work is definitely here... the unemployment rate is under 6 %

You know what it is in parts of New jersey ? almost 50 %

So yahoo... STFU !

Thank you, kindly sir !