my gma called me a skinhead

She promptly took it back and dodged by saying she was just kidding. All because I don't think the aca is a good law

do you people understand what kind of sick game you are playing?

my sister was feeling weird towards me because I disagreed with her on something political. It took a while for me to shake that out of our relationship.

I don't really like Obama's and I have my own opinions about the man himself. I'm not racist or sexist but to even disagree with a dem/lib these days gets you labeled as such.

the bullshit is so deep my family is having problems getting along. Luckily I tend to squash bullshit and I get over stuff easily but my mom and gma can't.

its a sick fucking thing that has been created here and its only going to get worse not better.

my feelings aren't hurt but I do care about people and this crap has got me seriously worried. My family is laid back and tight and this is becoming a problem for us.

clear your minds up and consider whether you are improving things ir making it worse.

She promptly took it back and dodged by saying she was just kidding. All because I don't think the aca is a good law

my sister was feeling weird towards me because I disagreed with her on something political. It took a while for me to shake that out of our relationship.

I don't really like Obama's and I have my own opinions about the man himself. I'm not racist or sexist but to even disagree with a dem/lib these days gets you labeled as such.

the bad word is so deep my family is having problems getting along. Luckily I tend to squash bad word and I get over stuff easily but my mom and gma can't.

its a sick bad word thing that has been created here and its only going to get worse not better.

my feelings aren't hurt but I do care about people and this crap has got me seriously worried. My family is laid back and tight and this is becoming a problem for us.

clear your minds up and consider whether you are improving things ir making it worse.

Well I could contact them and let them know we have ACA today because 47,000 Americans were dying each year without medical coverage. It did not have to be this way, we could have had 100% National Health Care for everyone paid by taxes, and cut out all the capitalist middle men. There just wasn't any ground swell to do it right, we are always ass-backwards, so it will take 10-20 years to get it implemented.

the bad word is so deep my family is having problems getting along. Luckily I tend to squash bad word and I get over stuff easily but my mom and gma can't.

its a sick bad word thing that has been created here and its only going to get worse not better.

You can't choose your family, so I think you should keep those thoughts to yourself.. As long as y'all are good people, who cares what your family's politics are. Your friends, on the otherhand, are a different story, you can choose your friends

So your entire family is uncomfortable and withdrawing from you because of the things you say.

Maybe you should think about that instead of "squashing" it.

Well I could contact them and let them know we have ACA today because 47,000 Americans were dying each year without medical coverage. It did not have to be this way, we could have had 100% National Health Care for everyone paid by taxes, and cut out all the capitalist middle men. There just wasn't any ground swell to do it right, we are always ass-backwards, so it will take 10-20 years to get it implemented.

{paid by taxes,}

Tax, tax, tax, I say kill two birds with one stone, replace the current taxation system with the FairTax, then create NHC. From what I've read it would be simple and it should generate enough revenue to have a National Healthcare System, take care of SS and would actually grow the economy.

Never talk politics, religion, or gossip with family, or anyone you don't know well!

I was talking with a woman recently from a dating site, and we had everything in common, and were getting along great, then the subject of pot came up, and I mentioned that I was "420" friendly, but didn't use the stuff.

That was the kiss of death, she lumped me in with needle nazis and degenerate addicts, like I was a common criminal!!!!

CLICK!!!!

Its just amazing how narrow minded some people are!

And yes, the libs will jump all over your shiit with the racist and political correctness stuff, and the bagger cons will label you a commie-Stalinist is you don't parrot what they believe!

To clarify. My gma is stuck talking about this crap. I don't mind arguing with my gma we been doing it since I was 4. I will give my opinion on things that are brought up. Instead of a discussion about facts or whatever I get called a skinhead because I don't agree with Obama.

the problem is that even tho my gma knows me well. Her first reaction was to call me a racist

there's something wrong when there is no longer basis in fact even between strangers but when it becomes something like this between close family members that actually like each other it is no longer healthy.

you may think you are fighting the good fight for the betterment of the country but this was a serious eye opener for me.

its actually quite sick mentally.

you got thrown in with the crowd that IS racist and sexist. that's what happens when you let people like Mush, Hannity and Ted Nugent define the opposition.

you got thrown in with the crowd that IS racist and sexist. that's what happens when you let people like Mush, Hannity and Ted Nugent define the opposition.

Says the black racist who sucks off and swallows every load of spooge hurled down his throat by the racists barry hussein sotero, al sharpton, jesse jackson, rev. wright etc ad infitum.

Says the black racist who sucks off and swallows every load of spooge hurled down his throat by the racists barry hussein sotero, al sharpton, jesse jackson, rev. wright etc ad infitum.

thanks for making my point for me

It goes both ways. I've sat in both chairs and have the good and bad on both sides. Dismissing possibilities as being racist opinion is just as close minded as any other simple minded view.

do you really want to be wrong to push forward an idea that isn't even proven?

I'm sure the black racists you suck off love you 'making their point' down your throat.

^^ limp noodle

the whole right side of the political spectrum is now defined by ANTI (women, blacks, immigrants, vets, poor, sick, gay, unemployed etc.) the only PRO positions are for god, guns and corporations. blame who you want for getting there, but that's where the political right is now.

To add to that... People also need to consider all of these things that have been brought up by the left. Climate change does happen. Whether or not it is caused by us and what the results will be aren't known I think.

it would be nice for people to get healthcare but is the aca going to work?

Seriously zaro?

the left sounds just as whacko.

people are always so sure of the outcome or cause and are often proven wrong.

^^ limp noodle

the whole right side of the political spectrum is now defined by ANTI (women, blacks, immigrants, vets, poor, sick, gay, unemployed etc.) the only PRO positions are for god, guns and corporations. blame who you want for getting there, but that's where the political right is now.

does that include conservative black women that own guns?

To add to that... People also need to consider all of these things that have been brought up by the left. Climate change does happen. Whether or not it is caused by us and what the results will be aren't known I think.

it would be nice for people to get healthcare but is the aca going to work?

Seriously zaro?

the left sounds just as whacko.

people are always so sure of the outcome or cause and are often proven wrong.

yes it is happening and there ain't nobody else (no god) to do something about it.

nope. the ACA will stumble along until this country is finally ready to join the reality based rest of the world and admits that not everything can be left to a capitalist market.

Slow defines himself with every post. Makes our job so easy!!!

Yeah blame Obama for YOUR chit. Better to blame roger ailes for the REAL DIVISIVENESS THAT HIS IDIOTS@FIXEDnewsCORP have waged on US!

Despite his RECORD with obl, ghadafi, iraq, syria, iran, "pre-existing condition" clauses, stock market retirement & pension funds, & the unemployment rate, even with an OBSTRUCTIONIST doNOTHING CONgress & roger ailes providing NON-stop DISTRACTION 27x365x2CHANNELS, this PRESIDENT GETS NO RESPECT FROM THE IDIOTS!

http://www.thedailys...ional-autocrats

http://www.thedailys...istraction-loop

Dave Peiser For Congress!

http://www.peiserforcongress.com/

http://<span style="...real-tax-reform

http://www.freewebs....description.htm

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

prPMT2010-10-29.GIF

Yeah blame Obama for YOUR chit. Better to blame roger ailes for the REAL DIVISIVENESS THAT HIS IDIOTS@FIXEDnewsCORP have waged on US!

Despite his RECORD with obl, ghadafi, iraq, syria, iran, "pre-existing condition" clauses, stock market retirement & pension funds, & the unemployment rate, even with an OBSTRUCTIONIST doNOTHING CONgress & roger ailes providing NON-stop DISTRACTION 27x365x2CHANNELS, this PRESIDENT GETS NO RESPECT FROM THE IDIOTS!

http://www.thedailys...ional-autocrats

http://www.thedailys...istraction-loop

Dave Peiser For Congress!

http://www.peiserforcongress.com/

http://<span style="...real-tax-reform

http://www.freewebs....description.htm

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

prPMT2010-10-29.GIF

I'm blaming everyone participating in this delusional crap.

you think if conservatives just handed the reigns over that all of the worlds problems would be solved?