Oscar Pistorius

Are any of you keeping up with the murder trial of Oscar Pistorius? He's that guy in South Africa accused of shooting his girlfriend when she was in the bathroom because he thought she was a burglar. Personally, I don't believe his story. I think they had an arguement and she ran and locked herself in the bathroom to get away from him. He then flew into a rage and started shooting thru the door. That's what I think happened. What do your views on this case?

Are any of you keeping up with the murder trial of Oscar Pistorius? He's that guy in South Africa accused of shooting his girlfriend when she was in the bathroom because he thought she was a burglar. Personally, I don't believe his story. I think they had an arguement and she ran and locked herself in the bathroom to get away from him. He then flew into a rage and started shooting thru the door. That's what I think happened. What do your views on this case?

I don't believe it, why wouldn't he check where his wife was b4 he shot through the door, that makes no sense? Apparently, he has anger issues, that's enough circumstantial evidence for me to think he is guilty.

I don't believe it, why wouldn't he check where his wife was b4 he shot through the door, that makes no sense? Apparently, he has anger issues, that's enough circumstantial evidence for me to think he is guilty.

...there's no such thing in SA law... The state has to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt and I think it will probably not happen.

What (are) your views on this case?

I have a washout in my driveway...I need to fix, my roof is leaking and I have about 10 half finished projects.

It might be fashionable in some circles to keep up with murder trials in South Africa BUT I don't have the time or desire.

But thank you for not shunning me and asking for my opinion.

I have a washout in my driveway...I need to fix, my roof is leaking and I have about 10 half finished projects.

It might be fashionable in some circles to keep up with murder trials in South Africa BUT I don't have the time or desire.

...yup! Must be a woman libturd thing! On welfare and have the entire day to watch murder trials!

...there's no such thing in SA law... The state has to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt and I think it will probably not happen.

Yeh, but he did kill her, and there's no debating that. If he gets away with this, it'd be too easy to kill people in SA and just call it an accident

Pistorious is The Blade Runner.. He was a pretty big deal and very well known before all this happened.

What robber is going to be in the bathroom??

He coulda broken in through the window.. The one thing the defense has going for them is that there were a lot of robberies in the neighborhood, and apparently, Pistorious being a half sized man, may have been more paranoid and felt more vulnerable than the average person.

I still think he's guilty though

But you obviously have time to be on the computer. Hmmmm.

Do you keep your valuables in the bathroom. whatsa the lay out of the house.

Yes, that's just one thing about his story that doens't sound right. He also lived in a gated upscale neighborhood that had very few home break-ins.

He coulda broken in through the window.. The one thing the defense has going for them is that there were a lot of robberies in the neighborhood, and apparently, Pistorious being a half sized man, may have been more paranoid and felt more vulnerable than the average person.

I still think he's guilty though

OK. I had heard there were few robberies in his neighborhood. Guess I heard wrong. I still think he is guilty of murder.

...yup! Must be a woman libturd thing! On welfare and have the entire day to watch murder trials!

Big news stories like this are on the TV all the time. You wouldn't have to sit and watch them for the entire day. And unlike you, I'm not on the welfare.

Maybe one that needs to defecate ?

I'm on brake. (earlier I ran cables for a camera system I just bought)

Besides that, I'd rather read about your world than someone whose name I can't pronounce.

Yes, that's just one thing about his story that doens't sound right. He also lived in a gated upscale neighborhood that had very few home break-ins.

OK. I had heard there were few robberies in his neighborhood. Guess I heard wrong. I still think he is guilty of murder.

Big news stories like this are on the TV all the time. You wouldn't have to sit and watch them for the entire day. And unlike you, I'm not on the welfare.

To be honest, this is was all speculation on CNN before the trial even started. Maybe it was meant there were robberies within a few miles of his house, and not necessarily in the gated community. South Africa is notorious for crimes. One of the possible defenses is that he was paranoid and afraid. Let's face it, there aren't many other possible explanations, if this guy is not guilty.

Do you keep your valuables in the bathroom. whatsa the lay out of the house.

Exactly. A "burglar" who is hiding in a locked bathroom, while you stand outside with a gun and the phone.

Yep - better kill them through the door just in case.

This could be a Traygone thread. Gun control. She could have been oblameo's daughter. Stand your ground. What difference at this point does it make?

Well, it is similar to the murder of Trayvon Martin in that no matter what the outcome of the trial, everyone knows he murdered that poor, terrified woman in cold blood.

...robbers get into houses ANY way they can!

And once they are inside they ususally don't go hide in a bathroom. They usually try to get all the loot they can carry and then get the hell out. If he really thought it was a burglar the first thing he should have done was go look for his girlfriend to make sure she was safe. He knew she was in the house. You don't fire bullets into a locked room without knowing who is in there.

And once they are inside they ususally don't go hide in a bathroom. They usually try to get all the loot they can carry and then get the hell out. If he really thought it was a burglar the first thing he should have done was go look for his girlfriend to make sure she was safe. He knew she was in the house. You don't fire bullets into a locked room without knowing who is in there.

And, of course, why did she lock herself in there in the first place.

He should get the death penalty.

did you hear about a florida woman named Marissa something? they wanna give her 60 years for a warning shot

LMFAO

She went to the garage to get the gun.

She should've left and not came back with the gun in her hand.

IF she feared ANYTHING, why did she go back to the house from the garage?