Will the Obamas go back on welfare after they leave WH

Obama welfare  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Obama's go back on welfare once they leave WH

He will.be getting a government check the rest of his life.

Most Certainly. Thus he will be on Welfare. Probably collect foodstamps, and get an Obama phone as well. Michelle is nothing but a welfare queen. Barack is a dead beat dad, and their sprogs will probably end up crack whores, who sell their body for crack. I have nothing but contempt for the Obama's. I hope they all suffer a slow and agonizing death. The WH os going to need to be fumigated after the Obama's and their sprogs move out.

Most Certainly. Thus he will be on Welfare. Probably collect foodstamps, and get an Obama phone as well. Michelle is nothing but a welfare queen. Barack is a dead beat dad, and their sprogs will probably end up crack whores, who sell their body for crack. I have nothing but contempt for the Obama's. I hope they all suffer a slow and agonizing death. The WH os going to need to be fumigated after the Obama's and their sprogs move out.

Today's conservative movement in all its glory!!!

Life will be vastly different for oblameo. His net worth is estimated to be about 12-15 million. This is a considerable sum to most on this board. That sum is chump change to the people he is used to associating with as president. Wall st investment bankers make that much in a single year. The Titans of industry and finance have planes that cost more than that. 15 million will not get an apartment in many Manhattan buildings. There are many that pay more than that in taxes each year. These types of people will have little or nothing to do with him. His fees for speaking will never approach Clinton's. There will be a limited market for his speeches. His memoirs and other book sales will make some money but after the initial books that will dry up. If he goes to Hawaii the cost of living for the lifestyle he wants will be a burden. In summary he will not make vast sums of money and the truly rich will have nothing to do with him. His hollywood and entertainment friends will say goodbye to him. The latest fad was the first black president. Entertainment and hollywood will quickly find something or someone else. It could be Hilarity if she becomes president. He is now. He will be then. Possible employment could be the President of an extremely left wing University like Columbia but that would mean living in New York which he cannot afford. Summary is his novelty will be gone and there is little chance of employment. I look for oblameo to play a lot of golf, work on his memoirs, and raise funds for his library. The life of Clinton will never be oblameo's

Yeah he will be kicked back with six pack. maybe get up and play a little golf. go fly at your expense. and eat all the watermelon and chicken wings he wants. He will be retire at a young age. him and the wife and kids are set. Hawaii here they come.

Sounds pretty damn good, actually!!

another lib making homophobic comments.

Actually that is quite mind to what he used to say towards me.

The obama's will be set for life, as has every President before. Such is the way with the ruling class.

Pfft they will be on welfare. Obama ain't part of the ruling class. He is nothing but a house [African-American slur] to the ruling class. They do not see Obummer as their equal. How you could presume Obama to be part of the ruling class is beyond me. The Obama's might think they are part of the ruling class, but that is just a Grandiose delusion. Obama has always been a Nigger and he will always be a [African-American slur]. I understand what you are saying, and acknowledge it to be true, but Obama is as much a part of the ruling class as you or I am.

Life will be vastly different for oblameo. His net worth is estimated to be about 12-15 million. This is a considerable sum to most on this board. That sum is chump change to the people he is used to associating with as president. Wall st investment bankers make that much in a single year. The Titans of industry and finance have planes that cost more than that. 15 million will not get an apartment in many Manhattan buildings. There are many that pay more than that in taxes each year. These types of people will have little or nothing to do with him. His fees for speaking will never approach Clinton's. There will be a limited market for his speeches. His memoirs and other book sales will make some money but after the initial books that will dry up. If he goes to Hawaii the cost of living for the lifestyle he wants will be a burden. In summary he will not make vast sums of money and the truly rich will have nothing to do with him. His hollywood and entertainment friends will say goodbye to him. The latest fad was the first black president. Entertainment and hollywood will quickly find something or someone else. It could be Hilarity if she becomes president. He is now. He will be then. Possible employment could be the President of an extremely left wing University like Columbia but that would mean living in New York which he cannot afford. Summary is his novelty will be gone and there is little chance of employment. I look for oblameo to play a lot of golf, work on his memoirs, and raise funds for his library. The life of Clinton will never be oblameo's

Best post on this thread yet. Well thought out, and factual. congrats.

Holy crap! Are you ok?

Work only counts if you're white, or if you work for Paula Deen, at a fraction the salary as her white folks.

Did you ever think maybe those [African-American slur]s weren't working as much as the white folks. Perhaps the [African-American slur]s weren't doing as much labor intense work as the white folks. My dear Paula Dean got a Bum wrap from the state controlled racist media. So far as I am concerned those [African-American slur]s should be grateful they were getting paid anything. If not for white people they'd still be working for free. You libs need to start acknowledging the hard work and sacrifice of white Americans for the betterment of Negro Society. Personally I think Negros had it far better when they were working on the plantations of their masters. They were well treated, well fed, and never wanted for anything. Slave Owners have been portrayed as evil monsters by the left, but in reality they were kind and gentle and treated their slaves as extended members of their family. The worst thing to happen to Negros in America was when Lincoln violated the rights of the southern states by illegally freeing the slaves.

Whatever income barry and manchelle receive it will be unearned.

which makes it welfare.

12 to 15 million is still a hell of alot more than you or I will ever have though isn't it? I think President and Mrs. Obama will do just fine after they leave the White House. Same as every other ex-Presidential couple. :)

Did you ever think maybe those [African-American slur]s weren't working as much as the white folks. Perhaps the [African-American slur]s weren't doing as much labor intense work as the white folks. My dear Paula Dean got a Bum wrap from the state controlled racist media. So far as I am concerned those [African-American slur]s should be grateful they were getting paid anything. If not for white people they'd still be working for free. You libs need to start acknowledging the hard work and sacrifice of white Americans for the betterment of Negro Society. Personally I think Negros had it far better when they were working on the plantations of their masters. They were well treated, well fed, and never wanted for anything. Slave Owners have been portrayed as evil monsters by the left, but in reality they were kind and gentle and treated their slaves as extended members of their family. The worst thing to happen to Negros in America was when Lincoln violated the rights of the southern states by illegally freeing the slaves.

which makes it welfare.

Sounds like somebody needs a long, hard one. Go get yourself laid, and stop being so angry. :mellow:

The 12-15 million was used as a comparison to the people he has summoned to the white house. He could tell these people what they should do. He wanted cooperation from Wall St. big shots and guys like J. Dimond had to waste time by talking to a community organizer. Other Industrialists and Financiers had to talk with him concerning regulations oblameo wanted to impose on their business. When he was on vacation he stayed at estates of business big shots. Oblameo's personality makes me think that he believes he is their equal. He is surely not. Clinton is not one of them either but Clinton's personality is such that he can mingle with them and have fun. Oblameo is not ever going to fit in and it is not because he is black. It is because he despises them and they know it. He has been demonizing them for almost 6 years. They didn't build that. Read what the libs post about them here. That is how oblameo feels. Oblameo will have a comfortable life style. He will be little noticed and history is not going to be kind to him.

The 12-15 million was used as a comparison to the people he has summoned to the white house. He could tell these people what they should do. He wanted cooperation from Wall St. big shots and guys like J. Dimond had to waste time by talking to a community organizer. Other Industrialists and Financiers had to talk with him concerning regulations oblameo wanted to impose on their business. When he was on vacation he stayed at estates of business big shots. Oblameo's personality makes me think that he believes he is their equal. He is surely not. Clinton is not one of them either but Clinton's personality is such that he can mingle with them and have fun. Oblameo is not ever going to fit in and it is not because he is black. It is because he despises them and they know it. He has been demonizing them for almost 6 years. They didn't build that. Read what the libs post about them here. That is how oblameo feels. Oblameo will have a comfortable life style. He will be little noticed and history is not going to be kind to him.

Carteresque Presidency and retirement then? To be fair, Carter, when he isn't wading into foreign policy, has been a decent ex-President.

Carteresque Presidency and retirement then? To be fair, Carter, when he isn't wading into foreign policy, has been a decent ex-President.

Indeed. Except for the aforementioned wading into foreign policy the bastard has stayed out of the spot light. A good ex-president is an invisible one.

Indeed. Except for the aforementioned wading into foreign policy the bastard has stayed out of the spot light. A good ex-president is an invisible one.

Carter has been good in non-political activities like Habitat for Humanity. Politically he was a disaster in office and out. As a person, he is a decent human being.