Who Lies?

Semantic interpretations of specific talking points created to separate whole into partial relativities where nobody knows everything taking place currently.

Divide and conquer, who doesn't play to save their own self made reality? Since all social narratives work the same way, which side will reverse the trend of humanity leading humans into self fulfilling prophecy employing symbolism over substance and mind over matter governances?

None. It will take a lifetime making a choice to rescue genetic continuation from societal evolution. Then again how can that happen when society makes laws defending the faiths in hopes nobody dares and when they do they face social and criminal charges of crimes against humanity.

who wins? No body of ancestral results or ideology.

where do "we"(genetic results) go from here when now is the only time things are spaced apart currently all the time?

It was a movie. You can keep your doctor. You will save $2500. I will get to the bottom of this. Not a smidgeon of corruption. You didn't build that. The NSA is not abusing it’s power. I didn’t set a red line. We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system. My budget will cut the deficit by 4 Trillion over 10 years. Fence between US and Mexico is practically complete. Will have the most transparent administration in history. Will visit all 57 states. I could go on for 5 more pages but you get the idea. Don't tell me about Bush. He has been gone 5+ years.

What the hell are you even talking about?

The real problem within societal evolution ruling all of humanity directing character roles of social behavior staging realities as social identities for real and those misleading calling everyone following the law of the land misguided.

When they stand up and talk about how genetic continuation is self contianed to specific results they become outcasts, misfits, untrustworthy, and these are the polite means of silencing them from discussing the self evident to being self contained as this moment adding everything together spacing lifetimes apart as they live here isn't done by superior intellect or intelligence, just balance between contracting results adding into eveything going on currently.

But there are a few among the population that will not tolerate knowing they are created equal to those they have captured withn metaphors and slick vocabulary. Then the rest that loath the skin they are in will do anything those misdirecting ask to get promoted within societal evolutions chain of command.

the towers of power, wealth, and fame with wings in academics, economics, church, and state teaching global spiritualism and national prides with civic obligations of never questioning policy, just those following orders. Not giving them.

And you aren't misleading from the other side of one track negotiations keeping societal evolution center stage and genetic continuation out of the theater of the mind.

nope im not, im lying blame where the blame lies!!!!

nope im not, im lying blame where the blame lies!!!!

Yes you are instead of laying blame on the real cause. Denial made a virtue for character role models to be excused from adapt or become extinct natural balancing. You play a game of debate where winner rules all others paying to play society's child in the theater of global spiritualism and the stage of civic pride in symbolic values to death or extinction, whichever comes first..

Lets all try this:

Instead of calling someone a liar,

why not just say; " I think you are mistaken"

That way, one gets a chance to "save face", as we all are mistaken at times. And then we can have an actual discussion, instead of a perpetual pissing match! And apologize, if you find out you were wrong.

Or, say: "I think you have been lied to by......." Or, I believe your data is incorrect.

Lets be honest here, 90% of the crap we copy off of the internet is agenda driven.

The real truth is very slippery!

Lets all try this:

That way, one gets a chance to "save face", as we all are mistaken at times. And then we can have an actual discussion, instead of a perpetual pissing match! And apologize, if you find out you were wrong.

Or, say: "I think you have been lied to by......." Or, I believe your data is incorrect.

Lets be honest here, 90% of the crap we copy off of the internet is agenda driven.

denier. True facts support incomplete beliefs sold separately to create organized teams of which one gets the most players denying what real is in plain sight orchestrating chaos within the eternity of now here staying naturally balanced now as a whole universal moment.....

Lets all try this:

Lets all try this:

this I agree with. If you can't see this then you are blind.

qoy5wx.jpg

But in the mean time...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where Glen Beck once worked [but of course not at minimum wage] when he was in College, the same one Tim Tebow thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag that was made in China as Al Sharpton yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for the slavery even tho it ended 150 years ago.'