Why LunaticOutpost and my Anger.

The reason why Lunatic Outpost would suggest that stop "discriminating" against raccoons and other wild animals is this.

1. Its a conspiracy theory website, and conspiracy theory websites have people that are not thinking, they are loaded with Life's failures, wanting to blame their failures on everybody else and everything else.

It is not a science website, its not a politics website, its not a parenting website, its not a social website, its not an informational website, the only thing it IS... is an outfit where failures join up to start with the finished product, and roll things backward step by step, in the direction that they desire, preferably in a way that they get to blame their own shortcomings on others.

And failures are neither educated, nor willing to learn, nor do they care about anybody else besides licking their own wounds in a society that doesn't work in a vacuum.

There is also a reason why certain people fail at life, and it isn't because they behave themselves, and they work hard and try to make things happen for them.

2. Most likely, they don't have kids themselves, and if they do, most likely.. their kids are the boss of their house which means that one failure at life, teaches THEIR heirs to follow in their footsteps as failures as well.

3. Being as they are Uneducated, they are probably angry to see somebody who has an Education, and even angrier to see me pass it on to my kids by setting rules, and leading by example as well.

4. They're also angry because they didn't have parents that give a sh)!t about them, and they are angry to see that I care about mine.

That's why they would call not allowing my kid around dangerous Animals as "discrimination".

I don't even have to allow my kids around human beings that I don't like, but to call a dangerous Animal discrimination... is the most retarded thing I ever heard of.

and I guarantee you, it stems from what I just said about them.

The reason why Lunatic Outpost would suggest that stop "discriminating" against raccoons and other wild animals is this.

1. Its a conspiracy theory website, and conspiracy theory websites have people that are not thinking, they are loaded with Life's failures, wanting to blame their failures on everybody else and everything else.

It is not a science website, its not a politics website, its not a parenting website, its not a social website, its not an informational website, the only thing it IS... is an outfit where failures join up to start with the finished product, and roll things backward step by step, in the direction that they desire, preferably in a way that they get to blame their own shortcomings on others.

And failures are neither educated, nor willing to learn, nor do they care about anybody else besides licking their own wounds in a society that doesn't work in a vacuum.

There is also a reason why certain people fail at life, and it isn't because they behave themselves, and they work hard and try to make things happen for them.

2. Most likely, they don't have kids themselves, and if they do, most likely.. their kids are the boss of their house which means that one failure at life, teaches THEIR heirs to follow in their footsteps as failures as well.

3. Being as they are Uneducated, they are probably angry to see somebody who has an Education, and even angrier to see me pass it on to my kids by setting rules, and leading by example as well.

4. They're also angry because they didn't have parents that give a sh)!t about them, and they are angry to see that I care about mine.

That's why they would call not allowing my kid around dangerous Animals as "discrimination".

I don't even have to allow my kids around human beings that I don't like, but to call a dangerous Animal discrimination... is the most retarded thing I ever heard of.

and I guarantee you, it stems from what I just said about them.

Gee, could it be a practical joke website and those there take it literally in a figurative sense it is relative to cyberspace? does place ideas into other people's imagination then conveyed to others not surfing the web.

Indirect exponential expansion without a clue to where it originated.. Wow, wish I could have thought of that. Secret coded messages within commonly used vocabulary talking metaphorically.

Seems that is conspiring, more than than a theory.