Obama Fiddles While Crimea Burns!

"Obama, Biden stick to vacation schedules despite Ukraine crisis"

"The White House brushed off concerns Friday that, with the crisis in Crimea intensifying, now might not be the best time for President Obama -- and his vice president -- to go on vacation."

"Obama, Biden stick to vacation schedules despite Ukraine crisis"

"The White House brushed off concerns Friday that, with the crisis in Crimea intensifying, now might not be the best time for President Obama -- and his vice president -- to go on vacation."

I wish the la… thing in my avatar would sit on you and fart on your face right now..

Psych. warfare by oblameo. He wants Putin to know the invasion does not bother him at all. It doesn't. Why worry about Putin? Golf is the way oblameo relaxes. Eisenhower golfed. A man under the pressure of Putin, ACA, NSA, IRS, Iran and plunging popularity and competence polls needs some time to get away from it all. I suggest he might want to paint and write poems like Pelosi said the people could do. The part time oblameojob recommendation from Pelosi might apply to oblameo. A painting of the reset button or a portrait of Putin would be appropriate.