Here are just a few out of many reasons to hate libs.

Liberals view themselves as good people because they're liberals. People who are outside of that ugly little bit of circular reasoning don't have such a benign view of their horrible behavior.

Whether you're talking about cop killers, terrorists, radical Islamists or dictators, all you have to do is say, "I hate America," and liberals start to sympathize with you.

Liberals are actually bothered by people who do love America. On the rare occasion when you do see a liberal waving a flag, look for a camera.

The same people who voted Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama into office think they're smarter than tradition, the Founding Fathers and God Himself

.The same liberal who'll laugh at a rape joke about Sarah Palin and then attack Michele Bachmann's family will then turn around and accuse someone else of being sexist for respectfully noting that a woman is attractive.

Liberals view hooking people on welfare and food stamps as a core part of their election strategy, which is terrible for the country, shows they have no character and requires more than a little hatred for poor people.

The dumbest, most close-minded and mean spirited people in all of politics are inevitably liberals who are convinced they're brilliant, open-minded and compassionate because they call themselves liberals.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberals view themselves as good people because they're liberals. People who are outside of that ugly little bit of circular reasoning don't have such a benign view of their horrible behavior.

Whether you're talking about cop killers, terrorists, radical Islamists or dictators, all you have to do is say, "I hate America," and liberals start to sympathize with you.

Liberals are actually bothered by people who do love America. On the rare occasion when you do see a liberal waving a flag, look for a camera.

The same people who voted Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama into office think they're smarter than tradition, the Founding Fathers and God Himself

.The same liberal who'll laugh at a rape joke about Sarah Palin and then attack Michele Bachmann's family will then turn around and accuse someone else of being sexist for respectfully noting that a woman is attractive.

Liberals view hooking people on welfare and food stamps as a core part of their election strategy, which is terrible for the country, shows they have no character and requires more than a little hatred for poor people.

The dumbest, most close-minded and mean spirited people in all of politics are inevitably liberals who are convinced they're brilliant, open-minded and compassionate because they call themselves liberals.

FACT TIME! LINK TIME!

How We Ended Welfare, Together - New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2006/08/22/.../22clinton.html‎
The New York Times

Aug 22, 2006 - By BILL CLINTON ... On Aug. 22, 1996, after vetoing two earlier versions, I signed welfare reform into law. ... The results: child poverty dropped to 16.2 percent in 2000, the lowest rate since 1979, and in 2000, the percentage of ...

Bush undid everything Clinton did and left a mess for Obama.

I stay on topic. You CONS can't.

FACT TIME! LINK TIME!

How We Ended Welfare, Together - New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2006/08/22/.../22clinton.html‎
The New York Times

Aug 22, 2006 - By BILL CLINTON ... On Aug. 22, 1996, after vetoing two earlier versions, I signed welfare reform into law. ... The results: child poverty dropped to 16.2 percent in 2000, the lowest rate since 1979, and in 2000, the percentage of ...

Bush undid everything Clinton did and left a mess for Obama.

I stay on topic. You CONS can't.

LOL!! Your side loves welfare. They will do whatever it takes to keep people on it. Why would you all do that? If you all hate poverty so much why do you love a system that holds people in poverty? I actually know the answer to that, and you know it too, but your kind will never admit to it.

LOL!! Your side loves welfare. They will do whatever it takes to keep people on it. Why would you all do that? If you all hate poverty so much why do you love a system that holds people in poverty? I actually know the answer to that, and you know it too, but your kind will never admit to it.

Obviously you did not click the links and see that welfare reform was a liberal/Clinton policy.

Bush created next to no private sector jobs and then he crashed the economy the way Republican always do/

FACT TIME!

jobsCreatedPerYearbyPresident-448x232.pn

Who created more jobs Democrats or Republicans? Answer the question turd!

saupload_jobs.jpg

Bush's job killing is still being felt.

I love bich slapping you liar. I only wish I could do it in person.

Where did you hear that at?

I didn't hear it anywhere. Look outside your door...well you are a millionair so you dont count. But those of us who are normal everyday Americans see the same people on welfare for years. Also, there are now 47 million people on welfare now since Obama took office. That is a 20% increase from Bush.

Obviously you did not click the links and see that welfare reform was a liberal/Clinton policy.

Bush created next to no private sector jobs and then he crashed the economy the way Republican always do/

FACT TIME!

jobsCreatedPerYearbyPresident-448x232.pn

Who created more jobs Democrats or Republicans? Answer the question turd!

saupload_jobs.jpg

Bush's job killing is still being felt.

Here you again withn your BS charts without looking at the variables that went into them. When the census department crafts these charts they use a determined standard. They consider the amount of people in the workforce, the amount that filed for unemployment, and the emerging businesses, as well as those who declared bankruptcy. Now, under Obama there are less jobs. Thats why the unemployment rate has decreased. Less jobs means people have filled these positions, but more have lost it. Since the reports only count the ratio of jobs per those in workforce, the numbers will go into Obama's favor. But there are far less jobs!!!! Think of it like this. Take a 32 Oz glass of water that is 85% full. The 32 Oz glass represents the amount of jobs, the 85% represent the employed people. Now, take that 32 Oz glass and shorten it to 20 Oz. The water will overflow obviously, but more water flows out than stays in. However, the 20 Oz glass is full. this is what is happening under Obama. Bush had a 32Oz, but not full. Obama has a 20 Oz but full. You people love doing this shit. Stop lying.

cons. are in love with the myth of america as exceptional/better than any other nation.

jobs and reinvestment act.

I could look up many more. but i don't feel like it.

I still think if republican would have let obama fix thing we would be alot better off.

Instead of shut government down and getting down graded.

Republicans don't want to invest in America.

I think most of the problem with the economy was baked in the cake before obama took office..

We tried to do it the republican way and look what happened.

Once you step off the short bus, you'll realize the jobs and investment act did nothing. Even democrats are turning on him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/15/us/politics/democrats-in-congress-balking-at-obamas-jobs-bill.html?_r=0

He got his ARRA stimulus. We tried it YOUR way and look what happened, you fooking jackass.

How has Obama been trying to fix the problems? Explain the mechanics of his fixes to me. You should be able to do that, since you're claiming it.

It's not easy to solve problems when the congressional rethugs engage in treasonous obstruction. It is Boehner, McConnell, and their cartel of un-American traitors that are to blame for any lack of progress. You know that, but are too big a coward to admit the truth, like the rest of the right wingnut minions who spout their ignorance around here.

Does nobody here understand that both parties work together to screw the rest of us over? You can hate libs all you want, but you're giving into the strategy of TPTB, that is to divide and conquer. We The People are busy bickering over which group of people to hate while our "elected representatives" are busy looting our national wealth.

We shouldn't be giving into this hatred. After all, we're all human.

Make the world a better place, punch a liberal in the face.

If Minnesota ever lowers it's standards enough to allow a cretin like you to enter, let me know. I'll tell you how to get to my home, where you can make a lame attempt to punch me in the face and I can get you running for your mommy to fix your broken, bloody nose with one swift spinning backfist.

Does nobody here understand that both parties work together to screw the rest of us over? You can hate libs all you want, but you're giving into the strategy of TPTB, that is to divide and conquer. We The People are busy bickering over which group of people to hate while our "elected representatives" are busy looting our national wealth.

We shouldn't be giving into this hatred. After all, we're all human.

Welcome Purple!

I see that you get it!

It is a difficult task trying to educate the dullards on this site about the two party farce and the rich, elite fascists of the New World Order who call the shots!

But, try, we must!

Red Oak, Iowa. Just show up at the fire station. Let em know you are here to punch a liberal in the face. We'll sort things from there.

thats not an address you backpedaling coward

go read your offer, thats what I am calling you out on