As Liberals Spin Before Midterms

At least Obama is trying to do something.. Conservatives would like for the population to rot

Offer an alternative or improvements to the ACA

That is the only way that liberals will listen to you

You constant shunning is endless.. Your alternatives are none

and that is why cons will lose in 2014

Sometimes its better to leave things alone instead of making things worse just so people can say "well at least we are doing something." Maybe the government should keep their hands off. Everytime they try and do something they screw it up. You are also wrong about the cons not having another option on the table. The problem is that the Dems didn't like it so they ignored every contribution they put in...36 times to be precise. So now, the libs try to lie and say the cons havent done anything. Simply because you all didnt like the solution doesnt mean they didnt have a solution.

Sometimes its better to leave things alone instead of making things worse just so people can say "well at least we are doing something." Maybe the government should keep their hands off. Everytime they try and do something they screw it up. You are also wrong about the cons not having another option on the table. The problem is that the Dems didn't like it so they ignored every contribution they put in...36 times to be precise. So now, the libs try to lie and say the cons havent done anything. Simply because you all didnt like the solution doesnt mean they didnt have a solution.

BINGO!

So how where they completely ignored??.. Why do I not hear of the alternative plans??

As best as I am informed all they want is to "repeal" I have heard no viable arguments for "replace"

And don't tell me it is the liberal media.. They are fighting for ratings

Cons would have america degrade into nothingness so the rich can walk away with more

Its the liberal media, they are fighting for ratings. Truth is truth, I wont hide it because it fits your agenda.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/huntley/21209365-452/ignoring-the-gop-hurt-democrats-obamacare.html

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/mcconnell-democrats-literally-just-voted-against-working-out-compromise

GOP should do NOTHING to help dems in the throes of a debacle. All was predicted by GOP and health experts. Many suggestions were made during the debates leading up to the vote. None were accepted. The ACA is collapsing and a real hurt is being put on the people. The youth are not signing up. No one knows how many people have paid. The administration does not how many people who have signed up did not previously have insurance. Oblameo wants to put off full implementation of the plan until after the 2016 elections. Plans that were called Junk are now OK. We are told it is better to have a part time oblameojob. We will have more time to paint and write poems The people know at some year, decade, century down the road the hurt will be put on them if it hasn't been already. GOP should just say "We tried" Dems did this and they own it. Elections soon.

GOP should do NOTHING to help dems in the throes of a debacle. All was predicted by GOP and health experts. Many suggestions were made during the debates leading up to the vote. None were accepted. The ACA is collapsing and a real hurt is being put on the people. The youth are not signing up. No one knows how many people have paid. The administration does not how many people who have signed up did not previously have insurance. Oblameo wants to put off full implementation of the plan until after the 2016 elections. Plans that were called Junk are now OK. We are told it is better to have a part time oblameojob. We will have more time to paint and write poems The people know at some year, decade, century down the road the hurt will be put on them if it hasn't been already. GOP should just say "We tried" Dems did this and they own it. Elections soon.

Exactly. This is why Dems have a long historic reputation of hating facts and the truth. I cannot count how many economists and experts predicted what would happen. But of course, the Dems ignored them like they ignore anything that has to do with science. Every single prediction came true. Every single one. Obama just laughed at them at the time.

You are are full of so much shyt is it overflowing my computer

No one is offering health care anymore

Soon the ACA will be the only way to have coverage

You are not offerring alternatives and you shamelessly want to take advantage of the less priveldged

You don't care about anyone but yourselves

LOL!!! You really hate truth don't you? I can see you spitting out your mouth, banging on the keyboard, and getting all menstural. LOL!! The truth tends to do this to you people, I love it!

We were actually one of the millions who lost our plan. It was an awesome plan too. We went to the ACA and the cheapest they had was 200 dollars more a month than what we were paying, thats with the subsidy. We went to e-surance and the premiums have skyrocketed. So we have no choice but to take the fine.

At least Obama is trying to do something.. Conservatives would like for the population to rot

Offer an alternative or improvements to the ACA

That is the only way that liberals will listen to you

You constant shunning is endless.. Your alternatives are none

and that is why cons will lose in 2014

Yeah, he's been trying to do something- destroy the USA as fast as he can before he runs out of time. You dumbass.