My black wife made an interesting point about white libs...

I'm white, my wife is black, thus I'm obviously a bigoted non-lib. Anyway, she said that it was rare for her to find black libs that believed white non-libs were racist. If you found that to be the case, it was usually just the same minority of blacks like Al Shaprton and his clan. In contrast, she usually found that it was the white libs who appeared to cry bigotry. Interesting point. Just more proof that libs are racists themselves.

Also, libs hate America something fierce. GTFO!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, white southerners are generally not racist. And Romney is going to kick Obama's butt in 2012. And the world is 6000 years old. And Jesus was white and spoke English.

You hate the truth huh? I bet your white and cry bigotry all the time, don't you? How many blacks on your side feel that way?

I'm white and get mistaken for conservative so cons are comfortable showing their racism around me. I see it all of the time. They are careful around minorities though. Secret racism is a huge problem in the US. In the old days you at least knew where it was coming from. What truth do I hate? That there's little white on minority racism? That's a ridiculous argument. We both know it.

I'm white and get mistaken for conservative so cons are comfortable showing their racism around me. I see it all of the time. They are careful around minorities though. Secret racism is a huge problem in the US. In the old days you at least knew where it was coming from. What truth do I hate? That there's little white on minority racism? That's a ridiculous argument. We both know it.

Not ridiculous. How many times have libs said that we hate Obama because he is black? These accusations come from the white liberal community. It happens all the time.

Yea I know, they just aren't as up front with racism like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are.

And the funny thing is the black are not stupid. they know what they are voting for. but Vegas just thinks they are to stupid to make that determinations for themselves.

liberals are the ones who believe the black man can't make it on his own. white libs see the black man as inferior and in need of white liberals

to prop them up with government programs and fake constructs. the fact is.....people that vote are stupid. period. whether white or black....if you

vote for a dem or gop politician? you're a dumb ass. but at least the gop doesn't try to make the black out to be a "victim" in his own mind just

to manipulate a voting block out of an inferiority complex.

Your wife is right. blacks are just to dumb to know what their voting for.

I guess they all should inter marry with whites.

You said this, not me. Non libs believe that all races have what it takes to get ahead. Libs have no faith in the black community which is why they are always tailoring themselves to them. They just want their vote, nothing more.

Ask your wife why they are so stupid to fall for the democrats that hate them??

We don't think they are stupid, you do. You are the one that keeps saying that. To answer your question, the black community has been showing signs that they now believe they have been lied to all these years. They tried to trust the Dems and their promises, but they are now awakening to their schemes. This is great news.

Do you go down on your black wife ?

Every night...anal too, LOL!

Who is tommy??

Well the point he is making is black are fooled and don't know what best for themselves.

No i just didn't wake up. had a meeting with my tax attorney.

So her black liberal friends hate America????

It would be interesting to hear how many black friends she has. or did they disown her for marrying a white guy. what did her family feel about this??

Did you figure out what tax bracket you're in now? You had all night to research it..lol

I don't think blacks are stupid. i think they vote their best interest. but you think they are fooled.

You think blacks are to stupid to vote for their best interest not me.

No.....We just think you are. The black people I know have I.Q.'s way above yours.

And your wife agrees.

My wife agrees with what? Look, we all have been fooled by politicians. Most of them will tell us what we want to hear, then do whatever the hell they want. I think the black community are the first out of the whole country, regardless of color and potical orientation, to start waking up. The rest of the country still thinks we should vote in a two party system only. It's been that way since 1776. It's time to change that, else we shouldn't expect much.

Why does your wife believe blacks don't know what they want??

Nice strawman. try again.

Strawman is when you use someone's story to make a political point. like you and your wife.

You did a strawman. She just simply gave her observation. She is right and you don't like it. How mant white libs have you seen falsely accuse non-libs for being anti-obama because he is black? Be honest now.

Your using a strawwomen. not me.

She is right. because she is black. hum let me think about that for a moment.

She can say whatever she wants. i guess she is right because she is black. she would know better than i. she seems to know why blacks voted for obama.

I didn't say she was right, and I didn't say she was wrong. Niether did she. She just simply made an observation on her own accord. I don't think she is to off though, because there are statistical evidence that the black community are bailing on the dems.

"Secret racism is a huge problem in the US."

You're damn right it is!

I let my tax attorney worry about that. that why i pay him the big bucks.

Politics aside, if you are serious about scoring it bog in the stock market, then I'd like to learn from you if possible. I am being serious. I am not trolling. I don't know if you are for real, a lot of people make a olt of claims about themselves on forums. However, if you are ligit, do you ever offer consulting or advice to others? Ill give you my email.

Politics aside, if you are serious about scoring it bog in the stock market, then I'd like to learn from you if possible. I am being serious. I am not trolling. I don't know if you are for real, a lot of people make a olt of claims about themselves on forums. However, if you are ligit, do you ever offer consulting or advice to others? Ill give you my email.

Post some photos on voyeurcity of your wife

first move is to get someone really smart and pay him to make you money.

maybe obama did break the glass ceiling when it come to non whites being president.

Like brokers? Ive used them, they usually just set me up with some long term investment plan. That's fine and all, but I want to play the game myself. I am smart enough.