IT'S SCRIPTURE TIME! ANY CHRISTIANS WANNA GET OWNED?

As you know Christians believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God so I will present some multiple choice questions for you Bible believing boy buggerers.

What were the very last words Jesus uttered right before he died?

John John, I can see your house from here. And just as Sister Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house in the 12th hour Jesus wearing only a diaper observed that he John's house from the cross. John 10:30

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Matthew 27:46

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit. And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. Luke 23:46

It is finished. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. John 19:30

Wow, I thought I met haters before but you take the cake.

Is there some mental condition you have. I know its not dipsophobia. Must be hagiophobia.

Hey there sperm breath, how is posting scriptures and proving that the Bible is trash hateful?

If you want hate just read the Bible. God is a hater.

As you know Christians believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God so I will present some multiple choice questions for you Bible believing boy buggerers.

John John, I can see your house from here. And just as Sister Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house in the 12th hour Jesus wearing only a diaper observed that he John's house from the cross. John 10:30

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Matthew 27:46

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit. And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. Luke 23:46

It is finished. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. John 19:30

If you wish to rescue others, teach substance, not faith in another symbolic metaphor they are trying to escape. Changing masks of tyrants doesn't change tyranny.

Big o didn't I ban you ?

I read your posts and you are truly a jerk off. Why would a "liberal" forum allow a douche canoe like you to be a moderator.

I take it that you ban people who kick the crap out of the lying con scum. Did Big o do that too? I bet he did.

If you wish to rescue others, teach substance, not faith in another symbolic metaphor they are trying to escape. Changing masks of tyrants doesn't change tyranny.

Playing tennis without a net is the only way to justify Christianity.

I read your posts and you are truly a jerk off. Why would a "liberal" forum allow a douche canoe like you to be a moderator.

I take it that you ban people who kick the crap out of the lying con scum. Did Big o do that too? I bet he did.

Playing tennis without a net is the only way to justify Christianity.

Only in your trained beliefs that you mind hook, line, and sinker.

Maybe I'll ban you again zero... It was so much fun the first time.

Let him stay, it will be fun filling his brain with comprehending eternity has always been now, not beyond his lifetime or this atmosphere as humanity educated him to believe. Takes reality right out of the big picture.

I never liked zero... He never even came and killed me like he said he would.

I don't care for him either, that is why I am asking to allow him to stay, when a malcontent learns there is nothing else and no one else believes a word they say, suicide is painless to the soul. Might hurt the sole doing it, but, I don't care.

None of the above.

He said : My beloved father, please don't let my suffering be in vein. Don't allow liberals into our future land of America because they will be their biggest enemy. They will attempt to bring our future land down any way they can because they are all communist pigs.

Maybe I'll ban you again zero... It was so much fun the first time.

Perhaps you would care to explain why your banned that poster and show some examples. Before you go and get all ban happy you censoring CON turd you may want to consider the fact that you may get in trouble for not following the rules. I know that you cons hate the rule of law but that does not make you exempt.

I bet zero had fun kicking your lying CON butt.

He didn't say any of those. Jesus is white and speaks English, and watches Fox News. He's anti food stamp and pro war.

Jesus loved war.

republican-jesus.jpg

It's senior mod bitch and if I want to ban you again I will zero.

The pathetic tin god threatens.

Perhaps you would care to explain why your banned that poster and show some examples. Before you go and get all ban happy you censoring CON turd you may want to consider the fact that you may get in trouble for not following the rules. I know that you cons hate the rule of law but that does not make you exempt.

I bet zero had fun kicking your lying CON butt.

Hypothetical measurements are designed to keep individuals from understanding themselves, which you have learned well. Now look at how stupid you really are, you think character counts, intellect is matter, and your hunk of flesh is worthless.

Hey, what was that cocktail supposedly to simulated dead Heath Ledger drank to off his ass thinking being dead is cool? Drink up and come back and tell us about it. .

so what dose this mean? why this what's your point? .

history shows that Christian were always bigots they hate all non-jews , they committed robbery and assaults all over ,that's what Rome had a problem with them .

in Greece they burnt manuscripts, murdered teachers . then the knew they need money and converts for power, so non jews were converted. till they converted the ruler of Rome and most everywhere else ,then the got nasty .

if your just spewing hate? you no better then you think they are

so what dose this mean? why this what's your point? .

history shows that Christian were always bigots they hate all non-jews , they committed robbery and assaults all over ,that's what Rome had a problem with them .

in Greece they burnt manuscripts, murdered teachers . then the knew they need money and converts for power, so non jews were converted. till they converted the ruler of Rome and most everywhere else ,then the got nasty .

if your just spewing hate? you no better then you think they are

Sounds a lot like liberals.

you mite not ever have heard this saying before. "pot shouldn't call kettle black " or people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

I started building up Bill Clintons presidency you'd loose your little mine

Once again CONS derail a thread.

I post a blatant Biblical contradiction and they go into derail mode.

Now for another blatant Bible contradiction straight from the inerrant word of God.

Jesus' first sermon plain or mount?

MAT 5:1,2: "And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying...."

LUK 6:17,20: "And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people...came to hear him.. And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples and said..."

You are the sheriff. I am just a freeloader offering something nobody else does in repayment for the kindness to post here for free. My suggestion is destroy the message as hypothetical fiction rather than character assassinate the martyr playing society's child saving humanity to the point of bringing ancestry to extinction protecting hyperbole from every side.

You are the sheriff. I am just a freeloader offering something nobody else does in repayment for the kindness to post here for free. My suggestion is destroy the message as hypothetical fiction rather than character assassinate the martyr playing society's child saving humanity to the point of bringing ancestry to extinction protecting hyperbole from every side

Exclusive dedication to necessary chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders John a heptudinous fellow.

The Child speaks.

Wow, I thought I met haters before but you take the cake.

Is there some mental condition you have. I know its not dipsophobia. Must be hagiophobia.

Don't let the leftist cult bother you.

Exclusive dedication to necessary chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders John a heptudinous fellow.

You cannot fathom just how far my imagination travels knowing the physical limitations of this universal moment as compared to your obvious beliefs time changes everything linearly and literally.

I can visualize where your ideology came from, is directing towards and how it will unravel by the slightest understanding of self containment. Now on top of your ideology, I can exponentially tie every social justification humanity uses to the same failed attempt yours directs twoards.

Again, I fight against corrupted absolute power, not genetic continuation playing devil's advocate. theya re already complete self deceived idiots and I cannot change their mind any more than I can change yours.

However, If I can figure out what real is with nobody pointing me to it, how long will it take having one person pointing out how and why humanity failed in every social experiment including America.

Balance of power. is what eternity does eternally now here.

I corrected you on scripture before. You were in that thread after I posted but you still ran away.

Big o didn't I ban you ?

LOL

Not a threat a promise.

BTW, I have read some of your posts and you are a serial rule breaker.

I corrected you on scripture before. You were in that thread after I posted but you still ran away.

LOL

Stop playing that pathetic game liar. You corrected nothing because there was nothing to correct. The Bible says what it says so if you want to correct the word of your evil maniacal god then go for it loser.