BWAHAHAHAH RUSH JUST SAID!....

Rush just said this whole Ukraine thing is the KGB vs. ACCORN. LMAO!

Putin a leftis and Obama a leftist and they are fighting each other. I do have to side with Obama with out question but the KGB vs. ACCORN is funny as hell.

Rush just said this whole Ukraine thing is the KGB vs. ACCORN. LMAO!

Putin a leftis and Obama a leftist and they are fighting each other. I do have to side with Obama with out question but the KGB vs. ACCORN is funny as hell.

Rush is a terrorist and needs to have his a$$ kicked on live tv...

Yeah the cia got it wrong again. i bet rush doesn't say anything bad about the cia.

No, he did yesterday. And the boss of the CIA is Obama. Just like Bush was the boss of the CIA when we had the Iraq intelligence wrong. Can't have it both ways punkin. And stop trying to change the subject in a most pathetic way. Bush hasn't been president for 6 years. Let it go. LOL! At some point Obama has to be a man and be responosible for his administration and libs have to be adult enough to accept that.

Rush is a terrorist and needs to have his a$$ kicked on live tv...

At least you aren't insane. LOL

KGB vs. ACCORN BWAAHAHAHAHAA

Notice how rush is not making fun of putin. nothing but social issues.Putin is his pal now. rush is not talking about putin. just talking to the base. he is talking about a commercial.If there was a republican president. he would try to tie democrat to Russians.

Says MSNBC.

The question still needs to be answered. rush limbaugh is attacking the president while we are in a conflict with Russia..Now he is going to try to tie democrats with communists. just listen. he has set it up.

Maybe you can go hold his hand and let him know everything will be alright.

You're the dumb ass that listens to Rush.

Which do you support a group that organizes voters. Or the KGB???

Why do you ask a question to which the answer is provided in the original post? LMAO!

ACCORN is corrupt and Putin is corrupt. I don't see a difference between the two. Obama is on the right side of the Ukraine issue. He is just weak and pathetic in dealing with it.

And you will see how you were played by the right wing media.You are just getting played by right wing media you fool.

If you invested a tenth of the time you waste on here getting your ass kicked and invested it in an education or maybe a job! Your life wouldn't be nearly as pathetic as it is now.

have you tried the tea yet ?

did you know that since you hate the tea party so much,

its ok to double up on your taxes when you send them in... if you had a job...

teaparty was created by billionaires to their benefit only

anyone who is a teapartier is a moron

awe did i kick your ass again.

Rush limbaugh just called gm a government run company. what a liar.He is still talking about a commercial.He won't let me on his program. what a loser.I continue to blow up rush limbaugh talk show.

Again why do you listen to Rush?

If you consider kicking your own ass as your winning, then you're doing a hell of a job.

Do you think you're going to magically become smarter than me because you spend all day reciting MSNBC or something?

We can't do what business does. ok rush. lol lmao. Im giving you a play by play.Im listening to him now. ive called him a hundred times today.

Guess what they have Radios you can turn on if we want to listen to Rush. How about opening a newspaper and look at the latest job opening for janitors.

Im rich i don't need a job.

jackass. Im counted on the unemployment numbers though.

so Im unemployed in your eyes.

but no bush tax cuts put me over the got to work stage.

You need to pay your fair share bub. Cough up teh moneyz

I do pay my taxes. i paid about one million dollars last year. about 8%

Now rush is going to try to tie obama and putins together. lol lmao. his caller is parroting rush limbaugh talking points. lol

what a dumb ass.

so many callers try to kiss up to rush limbaugh.

lol

what dumb asses.Now rush is talking in circles again. lol.

Now rush is saying obama has done nothing

what a

dumbass.

How much do you have to make in order to pay a million dollars in taxes? Careful...better look at your tax bracket, quick get your calculator and let's see how close you can get to telling the truth.....lol

How much do you have to make in order to pay a million dollars in taxes? Careful...better look at your tax bracket, quick get your calculator and let's see how close you can get to telling the truth.....lol

He didn't pay a million in taxes. LOL!

did you see where tommy said "they are my dads guns"

He didn't pay a million in taxes. LOL!

bs

tommy said he paid a million in taxes, 8%

its his cartoon, lets use his facts...

Im not going to tell you. all i know its not all rich people are out there creating jobs. some of us are retired.

Sorry but your brain retired years ago dumb ass. You're just a special kinda stupid.

Rush spent his whole day on a commercial. lol lmao.You just want to know how much i made last year. and that's none of your business.You could simply do the math. and you have your answer.

I tried to get on rush limbaugh show all day.

they wouldn't let me through.

Why would you be embarrassed to tell us your income if you pay a million dollars in taxes? Most rich people brag and shove it in the faces of poor people like you...lol