Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an idea...

Stick your hand into the mouth of a coral snake

lol

anybody want to try it ?

hahahahahaha

What part of the hand? The snake doesn't have fangs, so the only way to inject venom is to chew into soft tissues like between thumb and forefinger. I,learned that 50 years ago in science class.

Yes the snake has the most lethal venom equal to that of a cobra, no fangs and doesn't spit. Just leave it along, like a good suckerpunch, it only takes one bite in the proper place when least expecting it.

overconfidence is a superior intellect"s Achille's heel.

What part of the hand? The snake doesn't have fangs, so the only way to inject venom is to chew into soft tissues like between thumb and forefinger. I,learned that 50 years ago in science class.

Yes the snake has the most lethal venom equal to that of a cobra, no fangs and doesn't spit. Just leave it along, like a good suckerpunch, it only takes one bite in the proper place when least expectiung it.

overconfidence is a superior intellect"s Achille's heel.

?? Of course they have fangs, and their venom can kill you in hours. Jesus.

The most commonly used last words by hillbillies is "watch this".

And an educated idiot's first words are "I believe" right before "trust me, I am here to make your life better."

?? Of course they have fangs, and their venom can kill you in hours. Jesus.

Not in the tradition viper sense. Again, they must chew to inject, not just bite.

the reason they are so dangerous is they resemble a king snake with similar markings and people will pick them up thinking they aren't a coral snake. That allows the snake to get into the space of thin flesh where it can chew.

I cannot remeber the red touches black or yellow makes a dead fellow.

Not in the tradition viper sense.

False. They aren't vipers, but they have fangs. Period.

Again, they must chew to inject, not just bite.

False again. They hold on after biting, but not because they have to chew to inject venom. The longer they hold on, and the more movement of the jaw, the more venom can be delivered. Vipers strike and release because their fangs are retractable and more easily damaged, so they must deliver a lot of venom all at once.

False. They aren't vipers, but they have fangs. Period.

Again, they must chew to inject, not just bite.

False again. They hold on after biting, but not because they "have to chew" to inject venom. The longer they hold on, the more venom can be delivered. Vipers strike and release because their fangs are retractable and more easily damaged.

You need to get your money back from Fruit Loop U.

vipers have fangs longer than their teeth that break the skin, the coral snake is poisonous but must latch on to inject the poison vipers just strike.Aren't manmade hypothetical technicalities a bit_h..

Were are both correct to a degree.

Both coral snakes and vipers have fangs.

No, vipers strike, poisonous snakes bite and hold on. The spitting Cobra doesn't even strike to inject. It goes for the face to hit eyes, nose and mouth.

Wait a second, here is a better comparison, The giha lizard has a poisonous bite, the coral snake has a similar means of poisoning their prey and defending themselves.

Another thing here, you are using literal interpretation, I am using relative and figurative, my two against your one that the coral snake has the most toxinate poison of the venomous snakes in America.

Now stop dancing around like a black widow spider luring in flies to your parlor..

The most commonly used last words by hillbillies is "watch this"

And "here, hold my beer."

And "I am going to vote against myself and vote for repukes."

The most poisonous snakes in this country are republicans

constantly spitting, bitting, yapping and whining about obummer.

Not all cobras spit. They strike and let go so they don't get hurt while the animal thrashes around. The ones that do spit, use it for defens only. They do not hunt with it. They still bite and let go.

Are you a sok along with Isabel? Literal interpretation then you need to go to specific breeds having specific characteristics to change the fact you were misleading because you were generalizing a hypothetical point.

This is why I do not answer yes or no narratives. Those trying to pen me into a social identity use this trick all the timeagainst everybody they know they can get away with it and those being played don't know who is playing them in plain sight.

I understand sole containment of one lifetime, one species, one food chain, one atmosphere, one solar system, one galaxy, one moment everything remains what adds next now all the time.

No secrets, just secret codes of denying what is real for reality's sake educated idiots like yourself can feel larger than the skin you are in for a lifetime here now.

All I did was tell you a bit about cobras. No need to be so insecure.

LMAO! The one time I don't troll you and you get upset. Instead of pointing at other people. Look at your self. You constantly point to others and point out what you perceive to be their flaws and lecture them. That is a clear sign of insecurity.

Any way. What I said was true. Spitting cobras spit in self defense. They do not use it for hunting. When they do hunt they bit then let go so the venom can work and so they don't get hurt while the animal thrashes around.

All I did was tell you a bit about cobras. No need to be so insecure.

LMAO! The one time I don't troll you and you get upset. Instead of pointing at other people. Look at your self. You constantly point to others and point out what you perceive to be their flaws and lecture them. That is a clear sign of insecurity.

Any way. What I said was true. Spitting cobras spit in self defense. They do not use it for hunting. When they do hunt they bit then let go so the venom can work and so they don't get hurt while the animal thrashes around.

right! the one time you don't troll?

Thank you.

Wait, you actually thought I didn't know I was a troll? LMAO! I guess that's what made it all the more fun. :P

Seriously though, cobra only spit in self defense. I know these things. I was in Sytherin at Hogwarts. It's a snake thing. You wouldn't understand. ;)

Wait, you actually thought I didn't know I was a troll? LMAO! I guess that's what made it all the more fun. :P

Seriously though, cobra only spit in self defense. I know these things. I was in Sytherin at Hogwarts. It's a snake thing. You wouldn't understand. ;)

Keep digging.

thanks again. Pride inflates the bubble till self fulfilling prophecy comes real and you blow your own reality apart.

You need a hug. :)

Prove me wrong about what I said about cobras.

Instead of threatening to send you to hell eternally, I will wrap eternity around your sorry butt to where you only have now and the skin your in to deal with for the rest of your life being a self made fool.

Prove me wrong, even partially using universal constants without hypothetical measurements.

Prove what I said about cobras wrong. Deal with reality. Stop deflecting and prove me wrong.

Oh and show me where I threatened to send you to hell for eternity. LOL!

Look, partial truths aren't completely real. You and I were correct from each partial point. So to trade off being as half correct as you were is allowing you to keep your wrong impression of yourself, while you believe I am the complete idiot.

Need a longer handled shovel to get the dirt out of that hole you are digging yourself into? Hell if you want to keep using the same shovel, I will send down a bucket and bail the dirt out. You might even hit china?

I don't think you are an idiot at all. I just want you to prove what I said about cobras wrong.

It is a metaphor..........You think I haven't forgotten whom started this thread or the discussion of using a coral snake. that pitbull needs a muzzle and I am using you to get to muzzle him.

Exponential contracting results expand details never duplicated now here all the time. Can you grasp that concept? Eternally originates now and ends here.

I understand how to navigate in eternity while only being a sole reuslt of ancestry.

What do you think freedom is from? Eternal conflicting ideologies.

Orchestrated eternal conflicting interests arguing half truths. No win proposition for those directing a cannot lose bet nobody knows how to get the phuck out of reality.

metaphorically speaking, I am the coral snake tradewinds was wishing got sent to anyone that disagrees with his adopted ideology. I bit his ideology and his reality is dying.

shame his reality is humanity.

It is a metaphor..........You think I haven't forgotten whom started this thread or the discussion of using a coral snake. that pitbull needs a muzzle and I am using you to get to muzzle him.

Exponential contracting results expand details never duplicated now here all the time. Can you grasp that concept? Eternally originates now and ends here.

I understand how to navigate in eternity while only being a sole reuslt of ancestry.

What do you think freedom is from? Eternal conflicting ideologies.

I'm not talking in metaphors. I'm talking about biology. So prove what I said about cobras wrong.