Just Kill Putin?

Putin is an a$$hole and that alone is enough kill him.

We have drones. What would the Russians do if we killed that fuk? I think most Russians would be happy and I don't think the Russian military has the balls to tangle with the US.

KILL THAT PSYCHO NOW!

We have drones. What would the Russians do if we killed that fuk? I think most Russians would be happy and I don't think the Russian military has the balls to tangle with the US.

KILL THAT PSYCHO NOW!

This is very well thought out...

Putin upset your N!gger purple lipps lol go cry me a river punk! lol Putin kicked obamas ass lol its funny

Putin for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putin invaded a sovereign Democratic country.

Leave it to a traitor to praise America's enemies.

Putin is doing what Hitler did. People like Hitler and you and Putin should be killed on sight.

This is very well thought out...

It is well thought out. Dead scumbags are never a bad thing.

There are a lot of ways to kill Putin.

We can give him cancer like we did with that douche bag Chavez.

We can poison him.

We can have a Muslim blow him up.

We can jam the avionics on his plane so in crashes.

We can use a CIA sniper.

Putin is latent homo like so many Republicans so maybe we can infect him with AIDS. Many closet Republicans are HIV positive and they all have man crushes on Putin.

Putin is a designed martyr by global progressive to have mass appeal to a specific ideology believed by ancestors that has led ancestry into societal evolution and away from understanding genetic continuation self contained to now here one lifetime at a time, specifically as conceived in random acts of specific conception.

Nothing chaotic in natural balances working the universe in the space of now spacing details apart eternally using the same content. So simple, yet humanity has found a way to complicate it beyond self evident.

Putin is doing what Hitler did. People like Hitler and you and Putin should be killed on sight.

Putin made your queer pres look bad so yall hate him, obama = hitler, stalin, evil, devil

KILL THAT PSYCHO NOW!

You're an ass hole...does that mean its open season.

If you look into it closely, the parties and groups who have made the Ukraine sovereign are actually fascists and right wing types related to a Neo-Nazi nationalist movement in Ukraine called Svoboda. This is highly played down and not mentioned in American media, so it is understandable to be unaware of this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svoboda_(political_party)

In fact, one of the reasons they hate Russia is because they see an imaginary "Jewish Mafia in Moscow". They are the nazis in Ukraine. I personally think Putin is an anti-semite. His enemies are always jews as well, such as that oil guy he had in prison.

Its really none of our bussiness what Russia and Ukraine do. We should stay out. They both have elements of fascism and perhaps belong together.

I think threats on the board go too far, but the rightwing of America are domestic terrorists aka Teaparty, they will start a war eventually

So....when can we expect the Nobel Peace Prize winner to kill Putin?

I know you traitors dont care what happens to America or Americans in harms way, but if you would just hush up it might make it easier for the adults to handle stuff

Putin is a designed martyr by global progressive to have mass appeal to a specific ideology believed by ancestors that has led ancestry into societal evolution and away from understanding genetic continuation self contained to now here one lifetime at a time, specifically as conceived in random acts of specific conception.

Nothing chaotic in natural balances working the universe in the space of now spacing details apart eternally using the same content. So simple, yet humanity has found a way to complicate it beyond self evident.

It would be natural to put a bullet through his black heart. The universe craves balance. Primary stability is often a big concern to a those not in the know, while secondary stability is will natural manifest, as it is an attribute of regime replacement.

Putin made your queer pres look bad so yall hate him, obama = hitler, stalin, evil, devil

It's clear that you an a whole lot of other Republican want a sperm enema from Putin and that explains the Republican's man crush you latent homos have on Putin.

KILL THAT PSYCHO NOW!

Oh!

Putin has saved independency and maybe lives of the Crimea population, he has made protection for them against nazi radicals from the west of Ukraine.

Since you has not information about the real situation in Ukraine and Crimea, please, do not make thoughtless decisions.

Here is what conquerors of the revolution do on the territory which is under their rules, this guy is a head of one Ukranian city, he did not support the revolution, after that they watered him and locked him in a cold place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDklu1ZFjo

Ukranians are waiting for Russian protection, for example, City of Odessa, folks chant: Odessa is a hero! Russia-Russia-Russia! We will never give Odessa up! Fascism will be stopped!

Here is Crimea. Slogans are the same: Fascism will be stopped! Russia! Inscriptions: Putin (Путин) help us!

Now, Putin is the only their hope.

Do you want to kill the people's hope? Maybe you think all of the people are crazy? Don't be a product of propaganda. Even when propaganda is nice.

PS (something interesting)

If Putin gets a bullet in his head is will send a message to other world leaders not to be a$$holes. Militarily we could defeat Russia in less than a month. We have air superiority, better troops, better generals ect.. We do everything better than they do but why get a lot of people killed when one strategically placed bullet can dump this turd?

I am one liberal that does not think that there is "good in everyone" and I pragmatic enough to know that that is BS. Putin like many right wing politicians is a narcissist and a drunk.

We have drunken narcissists here in the US.

14.jpg

Boehner+Drunk+2.jpg

Oh!

Putin has saved independency and maybe lives of the Crimea population, he has made protection for them against nazi radicals from the west of Ukraine.

Since you has not information about the real situation in Ukraine and Crimea, please, do not make thoughtless decisions.

Here is what conquerors of the revolution do on the territory which is under their rules, this guy is a head of one Ukranian city, he did not support the revolution, after that they watered him and locked him in a cold place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDklu1ZFjo

Ukranians are waiting for Russian protection, for example, City of Odessa, folks chant: Odessa is a hero! Russia-Russia-Russia! We will never give Odessa up! Fascism will be stopped!

Here is Crimea. Slogans are the same: Fascism will be stopped! Russia! Inscriptions: Putin (Путин) help us!

Now, Putin is the only their hope.

Do you want to kill the people's hope? Maybe you think all of the people are crazy? Don't be a product of propaganda. Even when propaganda is nice.

PS (something interesting)

The owners of this site have your IP and so does the NSA. You would be wise to stop spreading lies liar. Putin needs to be dead and the rest of the world knows it. Even RT employees are turning on him. BTW RT is the Russian version of Fox News. It's their propaganda machine.

Next thing that will happen is Colonel Putin will censor the internet. Hopefully he will catch a bullet before that happens.

Those phony protest were engineered by Colonel Putin's KGB operatives. The only fascist is Vlad the latent queer.