The Morality Of Christian God

This is awseome Messiah!! Locked up my windows machine so I am am on chrome now

Someone really hates this video

A lot of You Tube Atheists get screwed with by the nasty Christians.

The people who hate this video hate the truth.

I am humbled that I was able to see the entire video

7,000 children per minute do not make it

God is death on all his children.

If God was all-powerful and all-loving, with free will yet perfectly good, God would create life with similar properties: with free will and perfectly good. Meaning that there would be no human-created evil, and no need for evil, suffering or death in the world in any way. However, there is evil and death in very great quantities, therefore it holds that if the situation was created by a god then such a god is not omnipotent and benevolent. Given that such a god exists, it must be malevolent: An evil god, who created life for the sole purpose of watching life suffer.

Such a god would make life, in its very essence, impossible to exist without death, violence, suffering and struggle. Advanced life, especially, would be inherently prone to nastiness, wars, immorality, killing and causing of suffering. As this is how it is in the world, it holds that the existence of such levels of suffering, if it is the result of intelligent design, is thoroughly evil, and to call god "good" is a corruption of the truth.

As it happens, the world is as we would expect it to be if the designer of life was evil. Ancient religious minds also realized this. Gnostic religions such as the Manicheans explained that this world was the creation of an evil God, and that we had to somehow escape from it.

Voting against the status quo conservatives is part of that responsibilty

the status quo of self containment cannot be voted upon to change natural balance working the same way all the time.

Elections are voting for which denial gets followed hook, line, and sinker.. Life must be endured one lifetime at a time currently passing through this atmosphere.

Eternity has always been this moment, humanity teaches every citizen of reality to ignore it because it is insignificant to ruling space and time hypothetically.

the status quo of self containment cannot be voted upon to change natural balance working the same way all the time.

Elections are voting for which denial gets followed hook, line, and sinker.. Life must be endured one lifetime at a time currently passing through this atmosphere.

Eternity has always been this moment, humanity teaches every citizen of reality to ignore it because it is insignificant to ruling space and time hypothetically.

859. Is that really true? Y/N

the morality of the christian god amounts to "might makes right" 'cause the ultimate might/god makes ultimate right. whatever god does or doesn't do is moral because god does it.

I piss on that

and I am making it through one atmosphere at a time

No, one atmosphere all the time you exist as a sole result of genetic compounding exponentially tranfering DNA. i.e. Instincts. Intellect is just an inductive reaction to the instinctive process of adapting to the moment.

Universal binary code, can you read its results in plain sight?.

No, one atmosphere all the time you exist as a sole result of genetic compounding exponentially tranfering DNA. i.e. Instincts. Intellect is just an inductive reaction to the instinctive process of adapting to the moment.

Universal binary code, can you read its results in plain sight?.

He wasn't asking, he was telling.

Let me try this question for Sole Results.

860. Are you incapable of answering a question with a straight "yes" or "no"? Y/N

He wasn't asking, he was telling.

Let me try this question for Sole Results.

860. Are you incapable of answering a question with a straight "yes" or "no"? Y/N

the dare. the trap of conformity, the bait. You will believe anything rather than accept real for what reality will never be, completely whole and physically self contained to this moment.

Interesting Theory!!! I would like to test it but I am not sure the sole result could handle it

Is the Sole result male?

Does the sole result live in the continental US???

He asks you "Universal binary code, can you read its results in plain sight?."

861. Can he? Y/N

Note: Nothing more binary than answering "yes" or "no". He claims to know something about "universal binary code"; but 862. Can he "prove" it? Y/N

He asks you "Universal binary code, can you read its results in plain sight?."

861. Can he? Y/N

Note: Nothing more binary than answering "yes" or "no". He claims to know something about "universal binary code"; but 862. Can he "prove" it? Y/N

yes and no aren't binary codes. That is linear speculative computer programming on flowcharts., not exponential inversion of matter captured between contracting results expanding details self contained to this moment universally as each individual result here is evidence of and to, too.

Watch this CONS/Liars!

I am going to admit that I did not finish the video, but that video was made by an Atheist that hates God, Christians and the Bible.

The fatal flaw in his discussion is that God love everyone and that is clearly rebuked in the first part of the Ten Commandments.

TEN COMMANDMENTS Exodus 20:3–17;

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

People that hate God do not do well in life. People that love God and keep the commandments live the best possible life on earth.

There are many natural disasters on earth, but God does not create the disaster. Christians do better in a disaster than Atheists because Christians are taught by the Bible to be prepared.

When a person practices homosexuality, adultery and drugs that lead to disease, death, destruction and poverty, God has nothing to do with the situation, it was the choice of the individual.

I would hate to be Sam Harris, when he meets God.

It is really hard to believe there are so many people that are hard core haters of God, Christians and the Bible.

It certainly will not be crowded in Heaven.

please don't bring up hexadecimals

Is that binary code for 6 degrees of separation relative to 8 corners triangulating contracting results to feed those expanding details within the same content?

Insulate and isolate. Cannot happen with only two sides to every story.

yes and no aren't binary codes. That is linear speculative computer programming on flowcharts., not exponential inversion of matter captured between contracting results expanding details self contained to this moment universally as each individual result here is evidence of and to, too.

Here is a binary thought from Star Trek II The Wrath of Kahn. You are either "unable to respond" to a question with an expected answer of "yes" or "no", or you are "unwilling to respond" to a question with an expected answer of "yes" or "no". 863. Do you mind telling us which one it is "unable" or "unwilling"? Y/N

In a way I am glad Sam Harris made this video because it shows the flaw of the Love Christian concept.

God is both a God of Love and a God of Righteousness.

By God's Love, God would not sent anyone to Hell.

But by God's Righteousness, God will sent people to Hell, because they deserved Hell.

God hate sin, sinners and those that advocate sin, because sin hurts people and society.

Once denial is embraced, character(assumed social identity) is the only thing that matters to a gender loathing self containment for a lifetime vwithin the same skin..

The stars are matter and we are matter but it doesn't matter.

the morality of the christian god amounts to "might makes right" 'cause the ultimate might/god makes ultimate right. whatever god does or doesn't do is moral because god does it.

I piss on that

You piss against the wind.

Now that is as superficial as anything can get. See you choose to think out of the box taking a side wishing you had a corner position to rule atleast half.

He who locks himself into the arms of Morpheus promptly at eventide, and starts the day before it is officially announced by the rising sun, excels in spiritual fitness, increases his economic assets and celebrates with remarkable efficiency. Now do you get it?

You piss against the wind.

not exactly

"But the question that really started me to dig into the Bible was the question, "If God is in control, why doesn't God do something about the rise in Atheism?" - clitus

In a way I am glad Sam Harris made this video because it shows the flaw of the Love Christian concept.

God is both a God of Love and a God of Righteousness.

By God's Love, God would not sent anyone to Hell.

But by God's Righteousness, God will sent people to Hell, because they deserved Hell.

God hate sin, sinners and those that advocate sin, because sin hurts people and society.

Then you better pack the sun block, you lying, persecuting, speaking evil falsely, potty mouthed hypocrite.

The profound truths in the OP video need FAR more exposure. But in terms of its influence, I suspect the film is like a drop of distilled water in a lake of sewage.

The video illustrates not only the culturally embraced mass psychosis of religious fiction; The human-invented narrative of a power-hierarchy of supernatural humans; Capriciously performing magnified deeds reflective of every level of human behavior.... These myths are as valid as the Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales. Yet billions take them seriously.

Humankind has made vast strides in technology but moral progress by way of religion has been nonexistent to regressive. The ruling principle seems to be that if you are not the aggressor, you will be violated. No middle ground; Just evangelism in all things.