Fox News poll: Obama's approval hits new low

President Obama’s job approval rating hits a record low this week, as a majority of Americans say his administration has mostly failed at growing the economy, creating jobs, improving health care and the country’s image.

...well, we told the sheep, back on 2008, this man will be FAILURE!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/05/fox-news-poll-obama-approval-hits-new-low-falls-in-key-areas/

The patience of the people is exceptional. In the past a president was usually given 2 years to implement his programs without criticism. This administration had a congress of the same party for his first two years and a compliant press. After 5+ years of unemployment, IRS, NSA, ACA, lies, stonewalling, limited economic growth, defense cuts, and unlimited government growth the patience has run out. The latest budget proposal of the administration and the ongoing foreign policy debacle has worn out the endurance of the people. The coming elections will show how much this president has hurt his party and the nation.

President Obama’s job approval rating hits a record low this week, as a majority of Americans say his administration has mostly failed at growing the economy, creating jobs, improving health care and the country’s image.

...well, we told the sheep, back on 2008, this man will be FAILURE!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/05/fox-news-poll-obama-approval-hits-new-low-falls-in-key-areas/

fox is a terrorist propaganda organization with an agenda to destroy America, what in the heck do you expect them to say?

REELECTED he was, i know it makes you krazee

Why do you love communism? How come you hate America so much? You hate this country. Why?

Terrorists like you hate America because America has a Black President, and non white and non hetero and non male and non xtians, too.

There is no mistake who hates America, why do you think the rest of the world gets so mad at us when you morons get your way?

Terrorists like you hate America because America has a Black President, and non white and non hetero and non male and non xtians, too.

There is no mistake who hates America, why do you think the rest of the world gets so mad at us when you morons get your way?

I don't understand what you think is so terrible about this country. What did it do to you that caused so much disdain and animosity? There is no other country on this planet I'd rather live. I long for the day that you and the libs will understand how great we are. But your hatred for America is too strong.

I don't understand what you think is so terrible about this country. What did it do to you that caused so much disdain and animosity? There is no other country on this planet I'd rather live. I long for the day that you and the libs will understand how great we are. But your hatred for America is too strong.

Pretending you arent the one who hates people based on their skin color will only work in your small circle of bigots.

The rest of us can figure out who you are in seconds upon meeting you and the VAST majority of the human population is NOT on your side, trust me on this, it is why Obama is so loved all over the world

Pretending you arent the one who hates people based on their skin color will only work in your small circle of bigots.

The rest of us can figure out who you are in seconds upon meeting you and the VAST majority of the human population is NOT on your side, trust me on this, it is why Obama is so loved all over the world

Libs are the most stereotypical people on this planet. My wife is black, she hates Obama also. Fail!

William's new poll:

fox new hits new low which is hard to do since now

msnbc, especially moron joe scarborough just has

republicans ass holes like billy cristol, haas and repuke ex

staffers on pretending they know their butt from first base.