Obama's Homie...The Cop Killer Supporter Voted Down

In a surprising turn of events, the Democrat-controlled Senate on Wednesday voted 52-47 to reject President Barack Obamas nominee to head the Justice Departments Civil Rights Division.

...The fact that his nomination was defeated solely based on his legal representation of a defendant runs contrary to a fundamental principle of our system of justice and those who voted against his nomination denied the American people an outstanding public servant, the presidents statement said.

I never thought the day would come BUT I am glad my WWI Veteran grandfather is not alive ! These are the people running the country...these Cop Killer supporters should be tared and feathered !

Screenshot-2014-03-05-13.47.34.jpg

Good thing Reid threw out the filibuster rule. Dems used to be able to blame it on the GOP. The nomination was an insult to cops. Police weighed in heavily on this nomination. Oblameo threw up this bum for the job thinking the dems would fall right into lock step and vote for him. Dems looking to election now. They really loved the guy, and have sympathy for the cop killer, but they are running scared and they don't need the cops going against them.