There is more evidence ISSA should be in Jail

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For boosting cars, than for Lois for checking up on possible illegal. tax exempt statuses!

The Rightwing thinks they are the only ones that should get away with criminal activity.

EGGZACTLY!

JELLY FISH instead of shell fish is the really BIG concern of too much CO2 in our atmosphere & oceans.

This is something DELIBERATELY IGNORED by FIXEDnewsCORP IDIOTS.

http://www.dailymail...-predators.html

Even if climate change is debatable, which I don't believe, increased acidification is an observable consequence of our CO2 emissions.

I loved cummings' little rant after issa closed the hearings after lerner refused to say anything but invoking her 5th amendment right. And I say little rant because it was all for show. A dem posturing for the media when the IRS was taking orders from the leader of his party to target conservative leaning groups illegally is all meant for show. If cummings' really wanted to get the truth, he would go along with issa in compelling lerner to testify. But, he knows it will go higher up and he has to protect the king.

I loved cummings' little rant after issa closed the hearings after lerner refused to say anything but invoking her 5th amendment right. And I say little rant because it was all for show. A dem posturing for the media when the IRS was taking orders from the leader of his party to target conservative leaning groups illegally is all meant for show. If cummings' really wanted to get the truth, he would go along with issa in compelling lerner to testify. But, he knows it will go higher up and he has to protect the king.

Why should political organizations be tax exempt in VIOLATION of law? U IDIOTS HARP on NON-scandals while DELIBERATELY IGNORING REAL PROBLEMS.

It is OUR government; if we want to make it work to OUR benefit, then we need to work together to make it better. NOT trying to BLOW IT UP, JUST BECAUSE SOME IDIOTS TELL US THAT GOVERNMENT IS INHERENTLY BAD.

JELLY FISH instead of shell fish is the really BIG concern of too much CO2 in our atmosphere & oceans.

This is something DELIBERATELY IGNORED by FIXEDnewsCORP IDIOTS.

http://www.dailymail...-predators.html

Even if climate change is debatable, which I don't believe, increased acidification is an observable consequence of our CO2 emissions.

Dave Peiser For Congress!

http://www.peiserforcongress.com/

http://<span style="...real-tax-reform

http://www.freewebs....description.htm

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

prPMT2010-10-29.GIF

Why should political organizations be tax exempt in VIOLATION of law? U IDIOTS HARP on NON-scandals while DELIBERATELY IGNORING REAL PROBLEMS.

OK, so lets take away all tax-exempt status for all political groups. What problems would you like to concentrate on? Unemployment? Global Warming?

It is OUR government; if we want to make it work to OUR benefit, then we need to work together to make it better. NOT trying to BLOW IT UP, JUST BECAUSE SOME IDIOTS TELL US THAT GOVERNMENT IS INHERENTLY BAD.

I agree with you. We need to make it work for everyone. But, there are some of us who think its going the wrong way and our opinion and ideas are just as valid as yours. To say otherwise is disenfranchising a sizable segment of the population.

If up to me all American Taliban terrorist organizations such as the Teaparty would lose their status to exist.

How very tolerant and progressive of you to wish death upon those who don't agree with you.

OK, so lets take away all tax-exempt status for all political groups. What problems would you like to concentrate on? Unemployment? Global Warming?

I agree with you. We need to make it work for everyone. But, there are some of us who think its going the wrong way and our opinion and ideas are just as valid as yours. To say otherwise is disenfranchising a sizable segment of the population.

How very tolerant and progressive of you to wish death upon those who don't agree with you.

death to the org, not the people

terrorist organizations should be terminated

Democrats have been working day and night for years to get the terrorists to help us create jobs, but you purposely dont want jobs so you can blame Obama

i call that treason

terrorist organizations should be terminated

You have proof that they are a "terrorist organization" or are you just using emotion, like a lib does, to justify everything?

i call that treason

The only treason I see lately is leaving Americans to die in a consulate building while people were chomping at the bit to go help them and being told by hillary to stand down at the behest of barry soetero. That's treason.

So, you will let people hold those ideals, but not let them assemble and form a group or "union" on certain issues? Did I just hear you say you are a union buster?

For boosting cars...

While the future President was doing coke !

But in the mean time...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where Glen Beck once worked [but of course not at minimum wage] when he was in College, the same one Tim Tebow thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag that was made in China as Al Sharpton yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for the slavery even tho it ended 150 years ago.'

Issa is a punk, like Oreilly and Hannity and LImbaugh and Ryan and Walker and Scott, they should all be put in a ring with an MMA fighter and have their asses kicked, then they should apologize to the human race for existing

Issa just had a hearing where he shut off the democrats micro.phone and no democrat was able to ask questions.

It was an irs hearing.

yes, that is one of the reasons why he is a punk...how we havent gone to violence yet is a mystery

rightwingers need a$$ kickings

Because you will bend it and make a show of her answers . like they have done in the past. just plead the fifth and skip to the charges.

Weird that she is an employee of the most transparent administration EVER! And she pleads the 5th..........................................

I'm sure they are IRS lawyers who also work for the most transparent administration EVER!...........................................

Way too much of the Obama admin has leftovers from the most corrupt admin in history, he should have cleaned house and didnt

You dont care about the people who died in Benghazi, you are the worst of the worst of the humans...and I mean that sincerely

and you are a racist and a bigot

and that isnt even controversial

And you base this all on what? Gut feeling? I guess that is correct based on how barry soetero is running the country.