Hey sole result, do you have any more ?

Hey Sole Result, do you have any more incoherent, worthless bogus that doesn't need to be responded to ?

That isn't worth my time ?

That isn't reality ?

That isn't how things work ?

That is neither of any substance, significance or legality ?

lol

Hey Sole Result, do you have any more incoherent, worthless bogus that doesn't need to be responded to ?

That isn't worth my time ?

That isn't reality ?

That isn't how things work ?

That is neither of any substance, significance or legality ?

lol

Look everybody, this emporer has no clothes, he is just another misguided ancestor wishing reality was everything.

whom owns time? Self containment to being here now shared universally by contracting results inverting into details never duplicated as before from simple raindrops and snowflakes to fingerprints of homo sapien ancestry living male and female lifetimes passing through this atmosphere specifically as existed, existing, and added until ancestry doesn't reproduce anymore now when that event occurs presently.

This is the overall Impression I have of you, Sole Result.

If one person had two dollars, and the other person had a million dollars, I could be just as well off by selling a car to the person with two dollars, because money is bogus, its a loss of thirty thousand dollars on MY part.... but.... money is bogus.

ofcourse, the state of being alive is also bogus to you, as is a policy that supports legal inequalities, who cares... rights are all bogus.

lol

This is the overall Impression I have of you, Sole Result.

If one person had two dollars, and the other person had a million dollars, I could be just as well off by selling a car to the person with two dollars, because money is bogus, its a loss of thirty thousand dollars on MY part.... but.... money is bogus.

ofcourse, the state of being alive is also bogus to you, as is a policy that supports legal inequalities, who cares... rights are all bogus.

lol

State of mind is all you want to become believing you are a capitol of information others are willing to buy using your definition of symbolic values. Money or gold, doesn't change the principal misdirecting real so reality rules hearts and minds controlling body and soul collective recitals time changes spaced apart currently.

Time doesn't take sides. It provides opportunity to adapt or become extinct currently. Can be done honestly or not, the or not leads to self fulfilling prophecy coming true because those leading reality don't know what time is for real.

Is turning on the lights inside your house a state mind as well ? lol

I don't do it, by having $14,998 in debits by selling cars that costed me $ 15,000 for $2

I do it by creating $15,000 CREDITS, by selling cars that costed me $15,000 for $30,000

:)

I don't do it, by having $14,998 in debits by selling cars that costed me $ 15,000 for $2

I do it by creating $15,000 CREDITS, by selling cars that costed me $15,000 for $30,000

Action and reaction. Balance in a moment energy cannot be created or destroyed as a whole while used in part. When contracting results come into physical contact with expanding details, they cancel each other out, what spaces the two opposing energies apart? magnetism and electromagnetic reaction to magnets held in universal balance points constantly spinning, orbiting, revolving, spiraling weaving masses of periodic molecular elements in specific universal locations becoming everything now here individually?

It isn't a mystery once one accepts self containment that time doesn't change anything really spaced apart currently.

Do you know the old line from a Bill Cosby comedy routine "Noah"

"How long can you tread water?"

Gee, thought you were in real estate? Either way, thanks for the example of how you screw everyone else playing hypothetical values against them.

You remind me of that robot from Lost in space,"That does not compute.".

You aren't a little shy of completely programmed to deny real for your reality's sake any more..

I am in real estate, that was an example I used.

Oh, hypothetical comparisons to compare hypothetical results while directing life to go as you see fit? tyranny is your sole goal of collecting souls to follow directives or else.

You are a middle class idiot that doesn't know the difference between ruler and ruled over has no middle classes.

Just chain reactions that are programmed to implode upon verbal command.

I am not threat to you personally in any physical sense, but in the realites of hypothetical values, I am the eye of the perfected storm of conflicting interests compounding presently.

How long can you tread water? Real is about to rein in all realities adding into a complete misdirection of what life has always been..Time for civil behavior to take over government of civic minds.

The First Law of Philosophy: For every philosopher, there exists an equal and opposite philosopher.

The Second Law of Philosophy: They're both wrong.

Gee, discussing physical absllutes isn't inventing a philosophy hypotheticals matter more. that in itself shows I am not a philosopher, just a lifetime that knows how societal evolution midleads citizens saving reality by any franchise.

This guy "Sole Result" even tried to question whether somebody pointing a gun at my head, is threat.

lmao

Gee, now you want to add hypothetical content to your metaphor to discount what I said. Moving the goal posts again I see. Cannot win honestly demand fairness of interpretation from mob justification character counts and genders don't matter until they join a collective ideology.

thugocracy in full measure.

Hey trade your sole for soul winds, I am a specific gender in a specific species of specific ancestry in a specific atmosphere of a specific periodic table of molecular elements never the same added details twice,

You are just a character of assembled syllables. Pretty empty for a over 300 lb person with a Neopoleon complex being 5'8".

but then again, sole result would probably ask "what constitutes a bunch of particles as being a gun?"

lol

300 pounds at 5 ft 8 would be extremely unhealthy for the average person.

My body is muscle, that's the difference.

And I didn't create it, series of things regarding how my body works created it, though a small fraction of it is also with the assistance of lifting weights.

See you do. I never heard of it before. But then again in all my education to become a perfect citizen, I was never told now was eternity eternally either.

I would like to fall asleep right away tonight.

Think I'll read one of your posts. :)

but then again, sole result would probably ask "what constitutes a bunch of particles as being a gun?"

lol

Molecules, not particles. Damn. Particles have to have a single charge able to adapt to polarity changes whild moving passed fixed balance points to become molecules self contianed to remain as shaped presently.

Your intellect can only recite syllables learned since birth, I am discussing the body becoming mass from a single fertilized cell. Simple compounding of inverted matter. not hypothetical but what does provide space spacing apart lifeitmes now here.

Your trained vernacular mind cannot handle this much information this fast.

335 pounds at 5 ft 8 would be extremely unhealthy for the average person.

My body is muscle, that's the difference.

And I didn't create it, series of things regarding how my body works created it, though a small fraction of it is also with the assistance of lifting weights.