Truth about Christianity and sex

The goal is simply for us to concentrate on developing our spiritual self without being distracted by sex, intoxication or any over indulgences in anything.

Everything else like homosexuality, adultry and the rest of it are interjected by man as society control measures. A perfect example is Islam's forbidding alcohol use as a way to stop alcoholism which got out of control on them over a thousand years ago. Christianity followed suit six hundred years later when sexually transmitted diseases got out of control.

There is a difference between what God says and man says. All we have to do is discern to know the difference.

The goal is simply for us to concentrate on developing our spiritual self without being distracted by sex, intoxication or any over indulgences in anything.

Everything else like homosexuality, adultry and the rest of it are interjected by man as society control measures. A perfect example is Islam's forbidding alcohol use as a way to stop alcoholism which got out of control on them over a thousand years ago. Christianity followed suit six hundred years later when sexually transmitted diseases got out of control.

There is a difference between what God says and man says. All we have to do is discern to know the difference.

PROOF?

Look at all the vile XXX-rated filth in the Bible!

“For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses” (Ezekiel 23:20).

“Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times” (Proverbs 5:19).

"Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?" (2 Kings 18:27).

What the Bible says about Oral Sex From the Song of Solomon: I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. 2:3 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies. 2:16 Come ... blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits. 4:16 "Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies." 7:2 "I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate." 8:2 Who is holiest to God?

(A man who avoids sex through castration) "For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off" (Isaiah 56:3-5). "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it" (Matthew 19:12).

Under what circumstances does the Bible say a woman must have her hands cut off for touching her husband's genitals?

(When she touches them in an effort to protect her husband from an attacker) "When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her" (Deuteronomy 25:11-12).

Christians have sex??

Republican Christians have sex with kids.