At 4am, there were 2 LF members online, and 26 Google viewers

I thought that was kinda neat.. every now and then I like to peruse other forums, especially foreign ones, Ukrainian forums have been pretty interesting lately.

I imagine that at 4 in the morning, there are all sorts of random people from around the world on here reading what regular Americans think.

I thought that was kinda neat.. every now and then I like to peruse other forums, especially foreign ones, Ukrainian forums have been pretty interesting lately.

I imagine that at 4 in the morning, there are all sorts of random people from around the world on here reading what regular Americans think.

This is why I post something in a big theater of random selection while dealing with local rifraff pretending to be something they aren't.

There are a few looking for real answers, that is why keep my side of conversations on an instinctive level that cuts through every social definition of what reality could become, "if".

This is why I post something in a big theater of random selection while dealing with local rifraff pretending to be something they aren't.

There are a few looking for real answers, that is why keep my side of conversations on an instinctive level that cuts through every social definition of what reality could become, "if".

horse sh/t...babbling pontification ...and...laughable!!!

horse sh/t...babbling pontification ...and...laughable!!!

Yes, it would be considered that by a person playing a role of society's child seeking favorite son by parenting church and state definitions of who's who academically and economically defined in rank of significance to directing societal evolution measuring genetic continuation with hypothetical values.

There are a few looking for real answers,

I'm looking for answers on Thor's condition. Could you provide an update please?

90% chance he made a full recovery with a 10% idea they broke up because princess Tarheel needs adored not adoring her man. He may not have had a full recovery making him dependent upon her when she was depending upon him for a cinderella lifestyle.