Jump to content

At 4am, there were 2 LF members online, and 26 Google viewers


Recommended Posts

I thought that was kinda neat.. every now and then I like to peruse other forums, especially foreign ones, Ukrainian forums have been pretty interesting lately.

 

I imagine that at 4 in the morning, there are all sorts of random people from around the world on here reading what regular Americans think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought that was kinda neat.. every now and then I like to peruse other forums, especially foreign ones, Ukrainian forums have been pretty interesting lately.

 

I imagine that at 4 in the morning, there are all sorts of random people from around the world on here reading what regular Americans think.

This is why I post something in a big theater of random selection while dealing with local rifraff pretending to be something they aren't.

 

There are a few looking for real answers, that is why keep my side of conversations on an instinctive level that cuts through every social definition of what reality could become, "if".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is why I post something in a big theater of random selection while dealing with local rifraff pretending to be something they aren't.

 

There are a few looking for real answers, that is why keep my side of conversations on an instinctive level that cuts through every social definition of what reality could become, "if".

horse sh/t...babbling pontification ...and...laughable!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

horse sh/t...babbling pontification ...and...laughable!!!

Yes, it would be considered that by a person playing a role of society's child seeking favorite son by parenting church and state definitions of who's who academically and economically defined in rank of significance to directing societal evolution measuring genetic continuation with hypothetical values.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are a few looking for real answers,

 

I'm looking for answers on Thor's condition. Could you provide an update please?

90% chance he made a full recovery with a 10% idea they broke up because princess Tarheel needs adored not adoring her man. He may not have had a full recovery making him dependent upon her when she was depending upon him for a cinderella lifestyle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...