RichClem

Here's your global warming, liberals

You're obviously into the guy on guy thing.

Yes, it does seem that way.

And notice how he skirted my earlier question regarding the science that suggests he might be gay.

Not that there would be anything wrong with that.

And notice how he skirted my earlier question regarding the science that suggests he might be gay.

Oh, back to support the minion who you had back to deny even knowing you, eh?

As far as "homophobic" and those questions... they obviously apply to someone who is "homophobic"

I noticed that you brought out the disclaimer, "Not that there would be anything wrong with that", rather quickly... trying to distance yourself from homophobia like you had Slowmotion426 try to distance himself from you.

While my, "Ahhh... the sound of you dropping to you knees, in obedience, at the sound of BeAChooser's zipper... how Pavlovian of you!!!", is about the obvious obedience to you and, "My "mommy" loves all the grandchildren that I gave her... try doing that when you act out your fantasy with BeAChooser" is about the reality of procreation, I did not indicate how I feel about homosexuality in any way.

On the other hand, Slowmotion426's use of cocksmoker as a derogatory is a good example of a term that goes 'round in homophobic circles. Notice, as well, how he wanted to shoot down my offering that I had children as he further attacked me as homosexual. Kinda fits the studies. eh?

So, as far as your well-known scientific studies, those, and I, placed Slowmotion426 on the "homophobe" list before I wrote, "... try doing that when you act out your fantasy with BeAChooser". Seems like I drew the same conclusion, as the studies, about him. :)

All I've done is put two and two and you two together based on the above, the observation of mutual defense, that curiously Slowmotion426 left the forum then came back and denied you and that he was curiously "Offline Yesterday, 10:49 AM" only to have your support "Yesterday, 12:37 PM". He now will either come back to support you, stay away at your behest, or choose to stay away in an obedient way to as an effort protect you in some way.

Now perhaps you aren't a willing partner to what the science says about Slowmotion426 and those likely fantasies, but there certainly is a relationship between you two going on right before our eyes, and what happens behind closed doors with you two is not my concern.

If he want's to suck a shit encrusted dick or walk around with a gaping asshole his whole life I don't care. It's his self denial of what he is that pisses me off.

As far as "homophobic" and those questions... they obviously apply to someone who is "homophobic"

I noticed that you brought out the disclaimer, "Not that there would be anything wrong with that", rather quickly... trying to distance yourself from homophobia like you had Slowmotion426 try to distance himself from you.

While my, "Ahhh... the sound of you dropping to you knees, in obedience, at the sound of BeAChooser's zipper... how Pavlovian of you!!!", is about the obvious obedience to you and, "My "mommy" loves all the grandchildren that I gave her... try doing that when you act out your fantasy with BeAChooser" is about the reality of procreation, I did not indicate how I feel about homosexuality in any way.

On the other hand, Slowmotion426's use of cocksmoker as a derogatory is a good example of a term that goes 'round in homophobic circles. Notice, as well, how he wanted to shoot down my offering that I had children as he further attacked me as homosexual. Kinda fits the studies. eh?

So, as far as your well-known scientific studies, those, and I, placed Slowmotion426 on the "homophobe" list before I wrote, "... try doing that when you act out your fantasy with BeAChooser". Seems like I drew the same conclusion, as the studies, about him. :)

All I've done is put two and two and you two together based on the above, the observation of mutual defense, that curiously Slowmotion426 left the forum then came back and denied you and that he was curiously "Offline Yesterday, 10:49 AM" only to have your support "Yesterday, 12:37 PM". He now will either come back to support you, stay away at your behest, or choose to stay away in an obedient way to as an effort protect you in some way.

Now perhaps you aren't a willing partner to what the science says about Slowmotion426 and those likely fantasies, but there certainly is a relationship between you two going on right before our eyes, and what happens behind closed doors with you two is not my concern.

Me thinks he protests too much, folks. ;)

Me thinks he protests too much, folks. ;)

Oh, so observing the connection that you and Slowmotion426 have and applying your scientific studies to what is known about you two individually and collectively is "protest"?