Anyone remember when only nuts, terrorists and anti-Americans wanted t

Anyone remember when only nuts, terrorists and anti-Americans wanted to delay Obamacare? :glare:

We're all anti-American terrorist nuts now, even in the White House.

Trying desperately to keep voters from fully realizing what a catastrophe Obama's "Signature Legislation" is.

"The Obama administration is set to announce another major delay in implementing the Affordable Care Act," the Hill reports. Ho hum, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. But look at the next phrase: "easing election pressure on Democrats."

Assuming the report is accurate--the administration's response yesterday to the Hill's queries was that "they had no updates to announce"--this looks like an especially cynical move. The idea, as described by the Hill, is to minimize the number of consumers victimized before Election Day by President Obama's you-can-keep-your-plan fraud. Although perhaps it would be more precisely accurate to say the idea is to minimize the number of consumers who know before Election Day that they're victims of the fraud.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303630904579419322588610180?mod=WSJ_Opinion_MIDDLETopOpinion&mg=reno64-wsj

Where are all the screech, bleating liberals?

Dead silence in response to reality, as usual. :glare:

Anyone remember when only nuts, terrorists and anti-Americans wanted to delay Obamacare? :glare:

Trying desperately to keep voters from fully realizing what a catastrophe Obama's "Signature Legislation" is.

"The Obama administration is set to announce another major delay in implementing the Affordable Care Act," the Hill reports. Ho hum, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. But look at the next phrase: "easing election pressure on Democrats."

Assuming the report is accurate--the administration's response yesterday to the Hill's queries was that "they had no updates to announce"--this looks like an especially cynical move. The idea, as described by the Hill, is to minimize the number of consumers victimized before Election Day by President Obama's you-can-keep-your-plan fraud. Although perhaps it would be more precisely accurate to say the idea is to minimize the number of consumers who know before Election Day that they're victims of the fraud.

http://online.wsj.co...n&mg=reno64-wsj

Gosh, liberals don't want to discuss Obama's Signature Legislation any more.

Or about the glorious Obama Economy.

What gives, liberals? :huh:

Looks like an awful lot of Democrats have become "anti-American terrorists." :D

Bill to Make the Fine $0 for Violating the Individual Mandate Passes by 90 Votes

The House of Representatives passed legislation Wednesday afternoon to make the fine/“tax” for violating Obamacare’s individual mandate $0 for this year, and it did so by the wide margin of 90 votes (250 to 160). That’s 83 more than the 7-vote margin (219 to 212) by which Obamacare passed the House four Marches ago. Moreover, 27 Democrats voted for today’s legislation—27 more than the number of Republicans who voted for Obamacare when it passed.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/bill-make-fine-0-violating-individual-mandate-passes-90-votes_784223.html

I saw issa make an only republican hearing on the irs. not letting democrat congress people ask questions.

Issa shut his Mic off.

More Democrat Talking Point Lies. The Democrats had plenty of time to ask questions, but refused until the hearing was over.

Meanwhile, Obama is acting like the anti-American extremist/terrorist liberals accused conservatives of being when they wanted to delay parts of Obamacare. :D

Democrats even shut down the government over that.

ObamaCare's Secret Mandate Exemption

HHS quietly repeals the individual purchase rule for two more years.

last week the Administration quietly excused millions of people from the requirement to purchase health insurance or else pay a tax penalty.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304250204579433312607325596?mg=reno64-wsj

The ACA is working better than expected at this point, and only getting better, especially if repubs get on board and start to work with dems on solutions, which it appears they are.

I love psychotic moonbat humor.

Did you, like, cut and paste this idiocy from some Democrat website?

Because no normal person writes like that. :glare:

I love psychotic moonbat humor.

Did you, like, cut and paste this idiocy from some Democrat website?

Because no normal person writes like that. :glare:

What's part of the ACA is hurting you the most? Any parts of it you like?

Why did you dodge my question? Where did you copy and paste that drivel from?

Obamacare is a disaster, a catastrophe, and I doubt I support 5% of what's in it.

Obamacare is a disaster, a catastrophe, and I doubt I support 5% of what's in it.

Are you frickin serious?!? I write a couple simple sentences and you think it's so special that it had to be plagerized. I wrote it Rich! What part of the ACA is hurting your family? Any parts helping you?

Are you frickin serious?!? I write a couple simple sentences and you think it's so special that it had to be plagerized. I wrote it Rich! What part of the ACA is hurting your family? Any parts helping you?

You're not capable of spelling correctly, let alone writing the following bureaucratic bulls***.

The ACA is working better than expected at this point, and only getting better, especially if repubs get on board and start to work with dems on solutions, which it appears they are.

Give me a freaking break. :glare:

You're not capable of spelling correctly, let alone writing the following bureaucratic bulls***.

Give me a freaking break. :glare:

Another ACA "victim" who can't list one thing that is hurting him with this law. With this evil law, you'd think it would be so easy.

We need something like the ACA in this country... I am disappointed in repeallers.. If Republicans could say they would fix it and demonstrate a plan I might listen to them more

This

"it's working" LOL

You have any "horror" stories? It is working for the vast majority of people. Would Fox News and the Koch brothers really be unable to find real victims if the law was hurting people! Their poster patient kept her doctor, got better care, and saved $1200. Outrageous!!! lol

You have any "horror" stories? It is working for the vast majority of people. Would Fox News and the Koch brothers really be unable to find real victims if the law was hurting people! Their poster patient kept her doctor, got better care, and saved $1200. Outrageous!!! lol

Bulls***. By almost 2:1 more Americans are being hurt by the bill than helped.

It also raises taxes on Americans through many hidden health care taxes.

Doctors are retiring because of it, and clinics, hospitals and other businesses are closing.

Never mind the economic damage, the massive debt being built up and the horrific long term damage it's doing to the health care system.

Horror stories are innumerable. Some people had a health plan for decades and the plan served them well. Oblameo called these plans "JUNK' and ACA eliminated them. Premiums have doubled for some. Deductibles have gone out of sight for some. I could write thousands of examples of how oblameocare has hurt people. Here is one of the worst. Pelosi said the part time job you have because of oblameocare is good for you. You can spend more time with your family, you can write, you can paint. When you tell that to the ex full time worker you will receive scorn. Another particularly galling statement from a dem was your part time job may make you eligible for a subsidy. I know the dems can find one fool that would agree with an asinine statement like that. I know of no one who would give up a full time job to get an oblameocare subsidy. How could it be a good idea to force a person to buy a product, lay the person off or force part time work on the person and then tell them they may get a subsidy. The people have begun to see the lunacy of oblameocare. The horror stories will keep on coming.

If the bill is so great, why is Obama delaying so many parts of it?

Because it's a disaster.

U know WHAT hasn't been postponed? The DEATH of "PRE-EXISTING CONDITION" clauses!

LIBERAL Democrats of TODAY are in favor of investing in infrastructure, which is what we need to prosper.

It will take all forms of energy for us to continue prospering in the FUTURE; there is wind when there is no sun & there is sun when there is no wind, & of course there is often both. AND we are SURROUNDED on 3 sides with waves & tides.

PowerTowersÓ

(VerticalWindTurbineCylindersWithClosedSystemMagnifyingGlass[or cheaper parabolic mirror]ActiveStirlingSolarEnergyGenerators On Top)

Development Of Wave&TidalEnergyGenerators And GarbageEnergyGenerators At Landfills Creating Electricity & Ethanol (for the off-guideway vehicles)

[Related: Development Of Water Desalinization Plants & Factory Farming]

prPMT2010-10-29.GIF

& it will take governments to invest in research & development of it, as well as in coordinating all of the many components & right-of-ways. PRIVATE + GOVERNMENT & CAPITALISM + SOCIAL SAFETY-NETS IS WHAT MADE AMERICA PROSPEROUS & STRONG, AND IT IS WHAT IT WILL TAKE GOING FORWARD IF WE WANT TO REMAIN SO! CaN'T run America on peanuts only; we need the VERY RICH to pay PROGRESSIVE, GRADUATED TAX RATES, just like the middle class do now, to help pay for it.

This is what gets DELIBERATELY IGNORED by roger ailes'FIXEDnewsCORP IDIOTS.

QUIT WASTING TAX $ ON WARS & MADE UP "SCANDALS."

http://www.thedailys...ional-autocrats

http://www.thedailys...istraction-loop

Dave Peiser For Congress!

http://www.peiserforcongress.com/

http://<span style="...real-tax-reform

http://www.freewebs....description.htm

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

Republican Learns Obamacare Won’t Kill Her After All, Refuses to Believe It

Republicans have poured millions of dollars into a Senate ad in Michigan castigating Democratic Senate candidate Gary Peters, who voted for the Affordable Care Act, for done near killing a woman named Julie Boonstra, who has cancer. Boonstra — who also turned out to be the ex-wife of a Republican county chairman — sadly looks into the camera and explains how she had a wonderful insurance plan to treat her cancer, but Obamacare cancelled it, and now she could die:

oh, those pesky facts

And sure enough, the Detroit News investigates the options available to Boonstra, and it turns out she will be paying less under Obamacare, not more:

Boonstra’s old plan cost $1,100 a month in premiums or $13,200 a year, she previously told The Detroit News. It didn’t include
money
she spent on co-pays, prescription drugs and other out-of-pocket expenses

By contrast, the Blues’ plan premium costs $571 a month or $6,852 for the year. Since out-of-pocket costs are capped at $5,100, including deductibles, the maximum Boonstra would pay for all of her cancer treatment is $11,952 for the year.

Boonstra was overjoyed to learn that, contrary to the fears stoked by Republican operatives manipulating her tragedy in order to deny medical care to fellow sick people, she will actually be saving money now. Just kidding! She is firmly in denial:

When advised of the details of her Blues’ plan, Boonstra said the idea that it would be cheaper “can’t be true.”

“I personally do not believe that,” Boonstra said.
:lol:

What part is a disaster? What part is a catastrophe? And what part of your ass does 5% come from, I can't see with your head buried up it.