Does God Exist?

Does God Exist?

I make no attempts to prove God exists.

I believe God created everything and wants the best possible life on earth for people.

But God also established freewill to accept or reject God. God says those that accept God (Jesus Christ) will be rewarded and those that reject God are punished. That reward or punishment can be directly from God (as is was in many cases in the Old Testament), or it can be the natural consequence of the perverted activity that is sin for which God sates, "The wages of sin is death."

God provided Jesus Christ so that the sin nature of man could be overcome by the forgiveness of past sins, and God provided the Bible so that people can know good from evil and thus live the best possible life on earth by avoiding evil.

Everything I see in life confirms that God exists, but God cannot be proven. If God could be proven then there would be no freewill. Sort of a Catch 22 situation.

I have two objectives.

Rebuke the lies of PLASDs.

Let PLASDs know what the Bible says about important issues such as homosexuality, adultery and drugs.

I do this because I see America turning from being a Christian Nation (thus being blessed by God) to being an Atheistic Nation (thus being punished by God). This turning is being caused by aggressive homosexuals that control the Democratic Party and the Atheistic Liberal News and Entertainment Industry.

I will admit that I am a failure because aggressive homosexuals are winning every battle in America, but the Bible says that is not a good thing.

I believe the future of America is a plague or an economic disaster.

I would like to hear how someone believes things are working and the future is bright for America.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but eternity physical exists now as everything passes through currently adding into every detail arriving next as it happens now.

Spaced apart all the time doesn't mean time changes spaced apart currently by something beyond imagination or within hypothetical probability "Nobody knows" why or how details of what where, when, and who arrive as they have, do, and continue being added specifically now when the event manifests to being here..

Does God Exist?

DO GODS exist?

Yes, many gods created the many species, including repukicons.

I believe God created everything and wants the best possible life on earth for people.

So, then why did god create sociopathic repukicons who worship only money?

But God also established freewill to accept or reject God. God says those that accept God (Jesus Christ) will be rewarded and those that reject God are punished. That reward or punishment can be directly from God (as is was in many cases in the Old Testament), or it can be the natural consequence of the perverted activity that is sin for which God sates, "The wages of sin is death."

The wages of republicans for working people forces them to live in shit. I prefer death.

God provided Jesus Christ so that the sin nature of man could be overcome by the forgiveness of past sins, and God provided the Bible so that people can know good from evil and thus live the best possible life on earth by avoiding evil.

The bible is evil as are those who spew from it and every other religious book of Bullshit.

I have two objectives.

Let PLASDs know what the Bible says about important issues such as homosexuality, adultery and drugs.

did you cheat on your botyfriend again after taking drugs?

I do this because I see America turning from being a Christian Nation (thus being blessed by God) to being an Atheistic Nation (thus being punished by God). This turning is being caused by aggressive homosexuals that control the Democratic Party and the Atheistic Liberal News and Entertainment Industry.

Thank god for all of those. God created us to sin, so leave god alone.

I will admit that I am a failure because aggressive homosexuals are winning every battle in America, but the Bible says that is not a good thing.

you are definitely a failure. Stop reading the bible and get a job.

It is already upon us. It is called the republican tea bagger party.

I would like to hear how someone believes things are working and the future is bright for America.

that would be me. It would be far brighter if we could get rid of republicans and

the rich and the whacko religious right wing nuts who are working together

to destroy America.

The infamous internet question of the day!!!

Obviously cli1rus you have question in your mind that you would ask such a question

I think there is hope for you

then you are one of a few that does. I understand where he is coming from, doing, and leading into, on top of knowing where it ends up.

I was on the bottom last night with the Mrs.. it was awesome!!!

Take the conversation anywhere but leading back to understanding orchestrated chaos. Groupies never want to know more than what their disciples instruct them to respond with.

Does God Exist?

no, you just take it for granted that he exists and expect everyone else to do the same. prove it before you damn people to hell, to the kitchen, to the closet or to the rear of the bus.

or just grow up

Yes the result is much treasured.. by many

the fooled never give up being fooled again, it has become a way of life for them, denial gives character roles the right to blame genders seeking equal balance within the moment of adapt or become extinct.

Liberty lost only remains that way by choice of following hypothetical standards being treasured more than knowing why they remain fools.

no, you just take it for granted that he exists and expect everyone else to do the same. prove it before you damn people to hell, to the kitchen, to the closet or to the rear of the bus.

or just grow up

If you do not accept Jesus Christ as Lord/Savior and commit to following the commandments/doctrines of the the Bible, you are damning yourself to Hell for eternity, if there is a God.

Does God Exist?

DO GODS exist?

The wages of republicans for working people forces them to live in shit. I prefer death.

The bible is evil as are those who spew from it and every other religious book of Bullshit.

I have two objectives.

that would be me. It would be far brighter if we could get rid of republicans and

to destroy America.

There is the usual response from a progressive. Alynski would be proud of little Dr. willie.

Ad hominem, red herring, and straw man arguments galore.

Never discuss the issue with the opposition because it humanizes them.

Demonize the opposition.

WILLIE IS A GOOD ALYNSKI DISCIPLE

Your vengefull God exists only in your fevered psychotic brain!

It is Satan that is your God, the Great Deciever!

You just are not aware of it.

They will teach you that in cult deprogramming class!

To evil people God is vengeful, but to good people God is good.

TEN COMMANDMENTS Exodus 20:3–17;

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

The good news is that God offers salvation to all.

John 3:16-17 says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

People that refuse the offer of God, have no one but themselves to blame for their misery.

Does God Exist?

DO GODS exist?

I have two objectives.

to destroy America.

Atheists hate God, Christians and the Bible so much they will say or do anything to destroy God, Christians and the Bible.

State one item and we can discuss, but you must make a positive statement and not just the typical hate statement by PLASDs.

If you do not accept Jesus Christ as Lord/Savior and commit to following the commandments/doctrines of the the Bible, you are damning yourself to Hell for eternity, if there is a God.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bull$hit.”

Richard Pryor

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bull$hit.”

Richard Pryor

Was Richard Pryor the stupid person that set himself on fire?

Have you been partaking in some homosexuality, adultery and drugs?

Stop trying to control people and perhaps you will see you are not a failure.

People need to be warned about the evil that PLASDs represent to an individual and a nation.

its people that don't exist

the physical world is an elution .

you clity are a not reall . reality is not reall

Are you related to sole result?

Doesn't sound like he is sure there is a god

Sounds like he knows it is hypothetical values instinctively and intellectually he wants justified excuses to deny it like others have throughout history repeating the process of educating denial now is the eternity promised after death serving humanity's greater good intentions.

This is practiced in politics, academia, economics and sold through arts and entertainment. Not they blame spirituality because that makes each faith protect their belief system character counts and genders are worth less not playing in reindeer games of self deception.

If one doesn't believe in the social network they cannot legally own anything society does. This creates inclusion and exclusive. This is where syllogism makes powerful use of divide and conquer sole lifetimes to join a social narrative psychologically.

Reality is painted behind the eyes and between the ears by use of common language to make the brains of the general population mind the opinions of the few directing reality all the time spaced apart currently here forever handing down possessions of psychological means.

don't ask, won't tell policies of the ruling elites just educating enough to make sure everyone else learns to obey vocabulary as interpreted by those in the lead of selling notions of national identitiy to each next ancestor added to this atmosphere..

Are you related to sole result?

No, he is not me. Cities built to prove reality is real are really here, just built under false pretenses.

Does God Exist?

Everything I see in life confirms that God exists, but God cannot be proven. If God could be proven then there would be no freewill. Sort of a Catch 22 situation.

I have two objectives.

And Jesus said people who live like you are going to the eternal furnace room. Enjoy!

I

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

I

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

I appreciate that encouragement.

I will continue the struggle against evil with renewed vigor.

And Jesus said people who live like you are going to the eternal furnace room. Enjoy!

Reference please.

I appreciate that encouragement.

I will continue the struggle against evil with renewed vigor.

Reference please.

New Testament, but you read it through a filter that only sees the parts that make you feel righteous, so you're screwed for all eternity. Sorry.

"You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!"

That would be optimistic/naive me. I think things are better now than they have ever been and I think, although people are the same, societies in general are better now than they have ever been.