2014 Midterm Elections

Did you move to New Hampshire?

Nice deductive reasoning. You must NOT be a liberal. LOL

If our vote doesn't count, and your wallet and way of life is attacked. You MUST vote with your feet!

Couldn't be happier to leave the People's Republic.

I vote in every election in Mass. My vote usually does not amount to much. One party state. I have been going to tea party meetings for the last couple of years. Every month there are more people showing up. A lot of the new people are democrats. Deval Patrick and the failures of oblameo are starting to turn even die hard dems. Talking with these soon to be tea partiers it quickly becomes apparent how disappointed they are in oblameo and his policies. The NSA and the IRS scandals really hit home with them. We will not make much of a difference in elections for the US senate or house. We are trying to turn a local election for state rep. All politics are local. Start at the state rep level.

Nice deductive reasoning. You must NOT be a liberal. LOL

If our vote doesn't count, and your wallet and way of life is attacked. You MUST vote with your feet!

Couldn't be happier to leave the People's Republic.

"Nice deductive reasoning. You must NOT be a liberal."

:)

I vote in every election in Mass. My vote usually does not amount to much. One party state. I have been going to tea party meetings for the last couple of years. Every month there are more people showing up. A lot of the new people are democrats. Deval Patrick and the failures of oblameo are starting to turn even die hard dems. Talking with these soon to be tea partiers it quickly becomes apparent how disappointed they are in oblameo and his policies. The NSA and the IRS scandals really hit home with them. We will not make much of a difference in elections for the US senate or house. We are trying to turn a local election for state rep. All politics are local. Start at the state rep level.

TWo types of Dems in Mass. University academic minded elitists like Elizabeth Warren. There are way too many universities in Mass!!!

And the oldschool blue collar Kennedy Dems. Most of the private sector ones have woken up to the fact that they were being used. But way too many "union" folks still vote for the special advantages and kickbacks they get from the corrupt one party system.

TWo types of Dems in Mass. University academic minded elitists like Elizabeth Warren. There are way too many universities in Mass!!!

And the oldschool blue collar Kennedy Dems. Most of the private sector ones have woken up to the fact that they were being used. But way too many "union" folks still vote for the special advantages and kickbacks they get from the corrupt one party system.

Sounds about right.

I am not happy with the democratic governor choice in Maryland.. O'Malley man's boy Lt Gov.Anthony Brown is set to take it. O'Malley and Brown spent a fortune on ACA and did not manage the effort properly.. They cannot manage a state.. Martin O'Malley is considering running for President. I am a Marylander telling you he is not fit for the job in 2016.

I will vote in the democratic primary against Anthony Brown.. I have a choice between the current attorney general Gansler or.... Heather Mizuer.. a Lesbian who wants to legalize weed..

Gansler looks the best choice to face a Republican opponent right now.. as much as I could vote for a Lesbian who wants to legalize marijuana....

"Lesbian who wants to legalize marijuana...."

Hey...then you could get high and get your azz kicked at the same time. :)

"I'm always right about everything I post here."

I know what you mean Vern.

Someday I hope to travel to your neck of the woods to see the fall colors. :)

"I'm always right about everything I post here."

I know what you mean Vern.

Someday I hope to travel to your neck of the woods to see the fall colors. :)

Some day I hope to see this "big sky" people talk about.

blue collar union dems>>>brown collar laborers>>>white collar Fruit of the loom T shirt unemployed!

They vote Dem because of hater anti-working folks like you fighting to impoverish them!

Too many universities? Nah, we can't have educated people thinking for themselves, now can we?