I stand accused of being up women !!! lmfao !

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/159775-annika-sorrenstam/

Is my original post.

I was accused of beating up women, and being a Neocon, and beating up women, BECAUSE im a Neocon !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! OWWW, MY F)UCKIN RIBS !!!!!! THE LAUGH GIVES ME CRAMPS !!! LOL !!!!!

First of all, by that picture, She's absolutely a woman's fighter... she's not built to withstand the power of a male, she would get ruined.

Her size and structure is no more powerful, or big, or heavy or muscular than any other WOMAN.

She's absolutely a woman's athlete, who belongs in the woman's professional leagues, IF she's even a professional at all.

And even the largest and strongest of the women in existence, are not as strong as a male athlete.

As for being a neocon.... The truth is in the middle, neither the far right, OR the far left are correct about anything, and the middle is that women are great athletes amongst other women.

Now for the accusation that I go around beating women.

First of all, YES... I will defend myself, I am not in the business of being potentially murdered by some woman with a problem of some sort, without a single solitary effort to live another day.

and secondly, if you want her in the ring with me, Im going to take care of myself, and I am going to win.

Period.

Thank you...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/159775-annika-sorrenstam/

Is my original post.

I was accused of beating up women, and being a Neocon, and beating up women, BECAUSE im a Neocon !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! OWWW, MY F)UCKIN RIBS !!!!!! THE LAUGH GIVES ME CRAMPS !!! LOL !!!!!

First of all, by that picture, She's absolutely a woman's fighter... she's not built to withstand the power of a male, she would get ruined.

Her size and structure is no more powerful, or big, or heavy or muscular than any other WOMAN.

She's absolutely a woman's athlete, who belongs in the woman's professional leagues, IF she's even a professional at all.

And even the largest and strongest of the women in existence, are not as strong as a male athlete.

As for being a neocon.... The truth is in the middle, neither the far right, OR the far left are correct about anything, and the middle is that women are great athletes amongst other women.

Now for the accusation that I go around beating women.

First of all, YES... I will defend myself, I am not in the business of being potentially murdered by some woman with a problem of some sort, without a single solitary effort to live another day.

and secondly, if you want her in the ring with me, Im going to take care of myself, and I am going to win.

Period.

Thank you...

what a character you have become, dance fool dance as directed by your assumed role of being significant to societal evolution. Life within the mental sate of reality. You are one lost sole result of ancestry passing through the eternity of being part in simple compounding conflicts of interest.

That's right.

you hit me, and I'll hit you back.

How about I am slapping the crap out of your brains from the inside while never coming in direct physical contact with your body, other than cyberspace. How you gonna hit back? Stupid quotes of hypothetical measurments.

Hey Sole Result....

If I gave a damn about anything you or anybody else has to say about me, I would be a regular on Saturday night live right now.

so screw you too.

When was the last time you wrote anything readable ?

yeah, he's tuff

When I was younger and less dignified, one of my favorite things was running into blustering, insecure assholes like this in bars. They were so driven by their need to shore up their feeble egos that they would never make an accurate assessment of the situation.

And a "fighter" he isn't. You can see that from here.

That's right.

you hit me, and I'll hit you back, and when I do, I have atleast, at least 6 times the arm strength, not counting back and legs, and everything else.

I'm sure all that strength will be a great comfort to you as you lie on the floor crying.

Hey Sole Result....

If I gave a damn about anything you or anybody else has to say about me, I would be a regular on Saturday night live right now.

so screw you too.

When was the last time you wrote anything readable ?

See, You don't give a damn, you are damned to repeat educated stupidity from cradle to grave. Your $1,900 a week diet to keep that 5'8" 300 lb body looking good to you put all your mind in your scrotum. Your brain shrivelled up to only being able to recite other people's talking points and programmed slams.

lmao Isabel.. lol

Im not a fighter ?

Tell that to the guy who tried to hit me in the face with a skateboard, after that skateboard was busted over his head, and his head was crashed through a window of a car.

Tell that to the guy who told me "You can help me, by running your pockets for me, I need my money", his face became part of the sidewalk

Tell that to the guy who has one eye, after he hit me in the mouth with a rock.

:)

crying from what ?

the baby punches of somebody like her, that cant hit ?

lol

that's the laugh of the day.

lmao Isabel.. lol

Im not a fighter ?

Nope. At best, you're a brawler.

Tell that to the guy who tried to hit me in the face with a skateboard, after that skateboard was busted over his head, and his head was crashed through a window of a car.

I'm sure you are great at beating up teenagers.

Tell that to the guy who told me "You can help me, by running your pockets for me, I need my money", his face became part of the sidewalk

Tell that to the guy who has one eye, after he hit me in the mouth with a rock.

Using superior size and strength to defeat opponents doesn't make you a "fighter".

crying from what ? the baby punches of somebody like her, that cant hit ?

More evidence that standing toe to toe, trading punches and relying on size alone is all you know how to do.

that's the laugh of the day.

Yeah, misogynistic dicks always start out laughing. Not how they end though. They end by crying, and running to some authority figure, lying about how they didn't do ANYTHING, they were attacked for NO REASON!

When I was younger and less dignified, one of my favorite things was running into blustering, insecure assholes like this in bars. They were so driven by their need to shore up their feeble egos that they would never make an accurate assessment of the situation.

And a "fighter" he isn't. You can see that from here.

I'm sure all that strength will be a great comfort to you as you lie on the floor crying.

And here you come telling everyone how big a bada55 you were.

I wouldn't go toe to toe against somebody I know does martial arts, I would tackle her, and get ontop of her, and pound her, by grabbing her and forcing her, using my strength to do that.

I guess you better give her a questionnaire to fill out before you attack her, then - just to make sure it's safe for you.

if shes in the ring, that's how I know she does martial arts

Well, you go ahead then and "tackle" her, because there is absolutely NOTHING a martial artist can do with someone who tries to tackle them.

I promise.

not with such a strength differential with me far ahead, there isn't.

There are different stragies for in the ring and on the street. Soft tissue zones. your pride is between your legs, not your eyes, ears, and above your throat.

so the last place I try to hit you would be the balls you would believe is my first target.

right now, you are no contest. Just another trained fool that thinks brawn will outlast a mind. You never understood what a brain does.