Ok, how does saying Obama is weaker than Putin make us Putin supporter

I'm not going to speak for all the non-libs, but I notice another lie from the libs coming out. Crying out that non-libs love Putin. As usual, you all don't like us calling out Obama for what he is, a weak leader. Saying that Putin is a stronger leader than Obama is not nearly the same as loving Putin. It's just simply true that Obama is weaker than Putin. Lets call a spade a spade. Obama doesn't have what it takes to silence Putin. I find it frightening that a communist leader has more formidable leadership qualities than an American leader. Libs, you all should be just as frightened. Bush was able to put Putin in his place, you didn't hear much from Putin during his term did you? Putin knows Obama is weak and has been taunting him since 2009. Besides, since Obama is a communist,and you all are communist then it only stands to reason that you all worship Putin.

Your French kissing a dictator that stand against America. last time i checked that's a traitor.

How? How is saying Putin is a stronger leader than Obama the same as loving him. A fact is a fact.

I'm not going to speak for all the non-libs, but I notice another lie from the libs coming out. Crying out that non-libs love Putin. As usual, you all don't like us calling out Obama for what he is, a weak leader. Saying that Putin is a stronger leader than Obama is not nearly the same as loving Putin. It's just simply true that Obama is weaker than Putin. Lets call a spade a spade. Obama doesn't have what it takes to silence Putin. I find it frightening that a communist leader has more formidable leadership qualities than an American leader. Libs, you all should be just as frightened. Bush was able to put Putin in his place, you didn't hear much from Putin during his term did you? Putin knows Obama is weak and has been taunting him since 2009. Besides, since Obama is a communist,and you all are communist then it only stands to reason that you all worship Putin.

lol. they're pulling their hair out because their messiah is being made out to be a fool, once again, by the global media. they don't

know what to do about it, so they do what they always do.....make $h!t up.

Here's republicans. oh look at putins such a strong leader i wish obama was that strong.

A good and truthful sentiment. My Aunt Esther is a nice lady, but no match for Putin. I think the same can be said for our community organizer.

Ok tell me what obama on foreign policy made putins do this. what could have obama done differently. gone to war with Syria. bombed libya?????

What could obama done differently to be a stronger leAder.

Invade a country. push neighboring states around like putin. like when he went into Georgia???

He needed to say what he needed to say re: isolating Russia. He needed to keep Crazy Joe Biden off the phone. He needed to tell John Kerry to be quiet until further instructed.

Nobody is blaming the Ukraine situation on Obama. It's his disorganized, multi-pronged, saying and saber-rattling too much approach that has people concerned.

Nobody will be able to get this through your head anyway. Get some sleep. You have school tomorrow.

try reading what you post . your pro putin and anti Obama .

you think cold war attitudes and military action is better then diplomatic tactic just like putin

Putin doesn't follow the rules...and that just isn't nice!

Here's republicans. oh look at putins such a strong leader i wish obama was that strong.

French kissing the dictator.

This is just illogical reasoning. It doesn't even make sense. There are a lot of countries that kick America's ass in education. I don't love these countries, I just want our country to be the best. I cant say that the USA is on top of the education world, because that would be a lie. We have to admit the problems and face them head on. There is a problem with weak leadership in our country. There is a communist leader who is stronger than an American leader. Thats a problem we have to admit and face it head on.

Obama is much stronger than Putin. Putin is an eogmanical punk and a bully and some Ukrainian is going to put a bullet through his black heart. Trashing Obama when faced with dealing with a nut case like Putin only weakens him and that is unAmerican and treasonous but CONS are unAmerican and treasonous.

Repubs said a lot more than that yesterday. They were falling over themselves to praise putin's great leadership. Thinking through an issue is weak in nutjob land. You just need to start a war (Iraq) to look tough. You can let some sucker worry about the costs 20 years afterwards.

Vegas, the reason you and I are being called "Putin supporters" for disagreeing with "H"s competence is because the word "racist" doesn't mean anything any more.

When you are correct, liberals have nothing else to say about you, EXCEPT "racist" which they have worn out.

The only thing they now HOPE will make you look bad is calling you a "PUTIN SUPPORTER".

liberals are such maroons ................ funny as hell, but no common sense at all. :)

Ok tell me what obama on foreign policy made putins do this. what could have obama done differently. gone to war with Syria. bombed libya?????

What could obama done differently to be a stronger leAder.

Invade a country. push neighboring states around like putin. like when he went into Georgia???

Is that what a strong leader does??

LMFAO

How about "don't make threats you know you wont carry ou"t. "THAT would be a red-line for us", and other threats that "H" has made that everyone knows/found out was just "H"s mouth flappin' in the wind.

liberals can spin and lie their ases off all they want to, but people like Putin KNOW that "H" is all mouth and wont do anything meaningful about it.

The USA will pay for "H"s extreme weakness.

"peace through streangth" IS the ONLY way to keep peace with people like Putin, Assard and other despot dictators in the world,

Rethugs like "biggest balls" contests, and bravado bluffs and tough guy talk.

They equivocate state diplomacy with the latest drunken bar room brawl that they started, and sucker punched some poor schmuck while he was not looking.

It doesn't matter what Obama says, they turn him into the bad guy no matter what, all the while forgetting that Putin is the bad guy who started shiit.

This kind of treasonous thinking would never have occured years ago, when sanity prevailed. Rethugs rooting for the commies!

We have paid trillions of $ for Bush's Cowboy diplomacy with two unpaid wars.We sure don't need any more of that crap!

Vegas, the reason you and I are being called "Putin supporters" for disagreeing with "H"s competence is because the word "racist" doesn't mean anything any more.

When you are correct, liberals have nothing else to say about you, EXCEPT "racist" which they have worn out.

The only thing they now HOPE will make you look bad is calling you a "PUTIN SUPPORTER".

liberals are such maroons ................ funny as hell, but no common sense at all. :)

Maroons?

5th grade drunken bar room illiterate!

Get your GED, son!

Everyone else knows its spelled "moran". haha :D

He is a dictator and republicans want one.

LMFAO

You REALLY ARE THAT STUPID, err????

You really have no idea how weak "H" is seen on the world stage??

IF your head wasn't in the sand, YOU would see just how weak of a leader "H" is.

Ya see, "H" has been bluffin' his way through the presidency since he got elected, with the exception of his "bribing the Congress to pass obamacare", WHICH the American people have NEVER wanted.

Just keep thinking that "H" is great", Keep that head in the sand, ignore the person behind the curtin, ALL WILL BE WELL, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ HAS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL. ROTF

They equivocate state diplomacy with the latest drunken bar room brawl that they started, and sucker punched some poor schmuck while he was not looking.

It doesn't matter what Obama says, they turn him into the bad guy no matter what, all the while forgetting that Putin is the bad guy who started shiit.

This kind of treasonous thinking would never have occured years ago, when sanity prevailed. Rethugs rooting for the commies!

We have paid trillions of $ for Bush's Cowboy diplomacy with two unpaid wars.We sure don't need any more of that crap!

Maroons?

Get your GED, son!

LMFAO

Your bluster and blather does NOTHING and CHANGES NOTHING. That boob of a leader (SIC) "H", will go down in history with Carter with for being "really suprised and disappointed that the soviet union would do that (invade Afghanistan) to me".

This IS going to be a Jimmy Carter presidency (failed)

Maroons?

Get your GED, son!

ROTFLMFAO

BTW, you are too stupid to even KNOW what I am talking about! (maroon).

but, keep showing your stupidity. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think America is Stronger than Russia.. Hence I think the POTUS is stronger than the dicatator

I don't think it is a "Fact" that Putin is stronger than Obama..

LMFAO

You reasoning is very flawed IF you think a militarily strong country mean a strong leader.

Your not even CLOSE!!!

We could blow Russia off the planet. Military might like that takes a smart leader. Nutjobs want a cowboy leader who starts a war and worries about the consequences later. That's why they love the Iraq war. They would do it all over again. They thought it was/is a great idea. The real dumb ones changed their positions in Jan 2009 and suddenly became anti war. I'm not kidding either.

We could blow Russia off the planet. Military might like that takes a smart leader. Nutjobs want a cowboy leader who starts a war and worries about the consequences later. That's why they love the Iraq war. They would do it all over again. They thought it was/is a great idea. The real dumb ones changed their positions in Jan 2009 and suddenly became anti war. I'm not kidding either.

Your biggest problem is you think too much and fill your head with stupid statements.

Obama is a typical academic type leftist elitist. When their fantasy-based ideas don't pan out in the real world, they seek to blame everyone and everything else.

They can't admit that nature and life are not the way they want them to be . Actually the way they "need" them to be.

To accept reality means they are wrong, small and insignificant, instead of the great heroes they need to believe themselves to be to overcompensate for their total lack of real self-esteem.

Real self esteem only comes from being an agent of action and real accomplishment in the world.

The problem is the profound wisdom displayed in this post will be mocked and villified. But, it is nevertheless truth. Any libs that have any iota of an ability for self-reflection. Please do. I promise you you will be better off if you escape your self-imposed prison from reality.

ROTFLMFAO

Does the fact that we could blow Russia off the planet" BECAUSE of "H", or INSPITE of "H".

seems to me tht "H" has been gutting our military, How does THAT make him a "strong leader"?

"H" makes threats that he KNOWS, and everyone else KNOWS TOO, that "H" never intends to keep. (red line, etc)

give a fool (liberal) a lit stick of dynamite ....................... He has a lot of power in his hand, but, will most likely blow his own arse up.

How competent is he? :)

Yeah yeah blame this and blame that. well.it seen republicans are playing the blame game.

what would you have done differently on foreign policy?

LMFAO

Foreign AND domestic policies, A leader wouldn't have made ANY threats that I wasn't prepared and willing to carry out.

THAT is a strong leader.

What do YOU think should've/should be done in respect tp The Ukraine?

of course a dictator like Putin has more power than a non dictator. our system isn't set up to put one guy in charge and whatever he says goes.

Oblameo has no foreign policy. The Washington Post (who has been an ardent oblameo supporter) said yesterday his foreign policy was a "Fantasy" The secretary of straightjacket, dullard Kerry was spouting off about the environment as Putin was getting ready to invade. Oblameo reacts to situations rather than control the situation. He said Mubarak had to go after we had supported him for decades. The Muslim brotherhood took over and the Army had to remove them. Oblameo said Khadaffy had to go. He went and our ambassador was killed and weapons from his regime are on the black market. Oblameo claimed at the UN a movie had caused the debacle. He drew a line in the sand with Syria. After oblameo caved in, Putin brokered a deal that is a sham and everyone knows it. Oblameo is now trying to get Germany and the rest of Europe to boycott Russia. hahahaaaaa. %30 of their energy comes from Russia. We cannot replace the oil and gas because we are still importing oil. We are the laughingstock of the world. There will be no war with Russia. Oblameo will put some sort of a economic boycott on Putin. Putin may or may not pull out. He has already proved his point. The reset button didn't work. Everyone in the world except oblameo knew Putin. Long time allies are now afraid. Long time enemies are not afraid. No one trusts oblameo. This is a foreign policy? Incompetent.

It all started when Obama went on his world apology tour...Give me an example where Obama has been a success on foreign policy?

What foreign policy decision would you have done differently than obama?
400 filibusters tells you that.

You're too dumb to know what a filibuster is dip shit.