christian home-school family deported

Uwe and Hannelore Romeike came to the United States in 2008 seeking political asylum. They fled their German homeland in the face of religious persecution for homeschooling their children.

<snip>

The Romeikes were initially given asylum, but the Obama administration objected – claiming that German laws that outlaw homeschooling do not constitute persecution

<snip>

On Monday, the Supreme Court declined to hear the Romeike’s appeal – paving the way for the Christian family of eight to be deported.

“I think this is a part of the Obama administration’s overall campaign to crush religious freedom in this country,” said Michael Farris, chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Association. His organization is representing family.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported/

Uwe and Hannelore Romeike came to the United States in 2008 seeking political asylum. They fled their German homeland in the face of religious persecution for homeschooling their children.

<snip>

The Romeikes were initially given asylum, but the Obama administration objected – claiming that German laws that outlaw homeschooling do not constitute persecution

<snip>

On Monday, the Supreme Court declined to hear the Romeike’s appeal – paving the way for the Christian family of eight to be deported.

“I think this is a part of the Obama administration’s overall campaign to crush religious freedom in this country,” said Michael Farris, chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Association. His organization is representing family.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported/

Germany persecute anyone? That's outrageous!

Being Christian they should know that they will be persecuted because of their beliefs. Obama, Germany, what's the difference?

Now if you don't mind, I am watching The Following. Kinda reminds me of Obama and his followers.

Its the fox news line about religious persecution. if it was a Mexican couple they wouldn't blink an eye.

Actually CNN or MSNBC would probably talk about a Mexican couple or a poor atheist couple who are "persecuted" and ignore the Christian persecutions, it's funny on how the Jews play sides to conquer and divide...

Its the fox news line about religious persecution. if it was a Mexican couple they wouldn't blink an eye.

The most persecuted religion in the world right now is Christianity. Certainly not in the US. We Christians have it great here. In 3rd world countries, Christians are enslaved, slaughtered and forced underground. Before you make a snide remark, these are people. Just because you don't like Chrisians, doesn't mean you can demean the true torture many Christians face in Africa, the middle east and in north korea as well as China.

Im a Christian. and they maybe under attack in other countries. but your right Christians have it good in America.

Absolutely. We have it great hear. That's why I hate it when my fellow Christians cry about things in the US. Man look around you. This place is friking awesome. I do feel for my brothers and sisters in other countries though.

We had two missionaries from my church murdured in south east asia for just helping to build homes for people. Hindus came in, said they were demons. So they were shot.

i agree. they should be deported. this country doesn't need anymore immigrants...whether legal or illegal. we have enough

people here, as it is.

We need good immigrants who will contribute to this country, having more engineers and PhDs is never a bad thing, we just need to make sure to keep the right people!

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

Right we deport homeschoolers but we allow a foreigner to hold the office of presidency when the Constitution clearly says 'natural-born'.

The most persecuted religion in the world right now is Christianity. Certainly not in the US. We Christians have it great here. In 3rd world countries, Christians are enslaved, slaughtered and forced underground. Before you make a snide remark, these are people. Just because you don't like Chrisians, doesn't mean you can demean the true torture many Christians face in Africa, the middle east and in north korea as well as China.

I dunno, does Muslim on Muslim not count, cuz the Shi'ites have been killing Sunnis for years?

I remember reading about this on the German news magazine Der Spiegel when Bush first gave them asylum. I was sort of surprised to see Obama had kicked them out.

On the other hand, can I have citizenship in Eastern Germany, because there are so many atheists there? After all I am opressed by Christians in the US.

I dunno, does Muslim on Muslim not count, cuz the Shi'ites have been killing Sunnis for years?

That is pretty bad and horrific but it isn't as large as Muslim on Christian oppression.

Atheists are smart enough to not be persecuted.. but I am not

Soviet Russia, North Korea, China and the list goes on of atheists persecuting other atheists and non-atheists.