who of you are ready

to go fight yet another war? how big would the line at the recruitment office be ?

even Germany says putins not in this reality , and they know about leards that are crazy .

you conbaggers always want war . bush gave us two .

rich men wage war poor men fight them .

how many here would send your kids?

I say draft every rich kid up to the age of 40 before one kid from a poor family is called . the difference is poor kids enlist rich kids get defermits

Enlist. hahahahaaaa. If we ever went to war with Russia there would be a draft. We would need a two million man army. Women would be drafted. They would have true equality then. The war itself would be a meat grinder. Losses would be in the hundreds of thousands. We will never have a war with Russia. I cannot go. I am too old and did my war thing in Vietnam.

ask some Korean vet how many were wwii vets .

but hell conbaggers are so upset we're not sending our people to kick Russia out of Ukraine . and they forget it could well lead to nuclear war . the chancellor of Germany said she talked to putin and he's not in this realty so ya conbaggers let go to war . but remember pulin still old Russia and we'll feel it here not just seeing our people coming home in coffin either .

remember to duck and cover [ then kiss your ass goodbye

ask some Korean vet how many were wwii vets .

but hell conbaggers are so upset we're not sending our people to kick Russia out of Ukraine . and they forget it could well lead to nuclear war . the chancellor of Germany said she talked to putin and he's not in this realty so ya conbaggers let go to war . but remember pulin still old Russia and we'll feel it here not just seeing our people coming home in coffin either .

remember to duck and cover [ then kiss your ass goodbye

The nutbagger's only goal is trying to make Obama look bad. They would take a world ending nuclear war if they thought Obama would get blamed in the make-believe afterlife.

to go fight yet another war? how big would the line at the recruitment office be ?

even Germany says putins not in this reality , and they know about leards that are crazy .

I say draft every rich kid up to the age of 40 before one kid from a poor family is called . the difference is poor kids enlist rich kids get defermits

But first, when are we getting out of Afghanistan. Year 6 of HOPE and CHANGE....................................................

We can't give a date for withdrawal from Afghanistan because the enemy will know. remember those bush days. no timeline for withdrawal.

"The enemy" already knows and Karzai wants "the enemy" at the negotiating table. Apparently, this is a-okay with our Barack. And do remember those Bush days....wasn't the electing of Barack Obama all about CHANGE?

King wants to start a war to look tough. A war that his hero bush 43 would start that costs trillions. King is a huge fan of the Iraq war.

King is so stupid, he would be the first one to get his ass blown away, probably trying to fuuck a poisonous snake, or the Sheik's virgin daughter!

Just kiddin, King! Your'e OK!

King would start a puzzy riot in Russia! :P

King wants to start a war to look tough. A war that his hero bush 43 would start that costs trillions. King is a huge fan of the Iraq war.

I ain't a fan I'm a volunteer serving on deployment. An individuals actions have consequences sadam made decision not to follow the surrender agreement he agreed to therefore he had to pay .

King is so stupid, he would be the first one to get his ass blown away, probably trying to fuuck a poisonous snake, or the Sheik's virgin daughter!

Just kiddin, King! Your'e OK!

King would start a puzzy riot in Russia! :P

Thanks

I ain't a fan I'm a volunteer serving on deployment. An individuals actions have consequences sadam made decision not to follow the surrender agreement he agreed to therefore he had to pay .

Thanks

So you thought the Iraq war was the right thing to do. That was my only point. I'm pretty sure history is 100% on my side. Sorry man.

Guys are you really want to kill us?

Will you kill us for the DEMOCRACY or for fun?

If you want to kill us for Ukrain I want to clear up some facts.

Curent government of Ukrain used the help of weaponed nazi to get the power. So now they do whatever they want in Ukrain. I don't know what your TV is singing to you but I think it some incredible is (since you want to declare a war on Russia).

And this is the way how Curent government of Ukrain got their power:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K9b06klkJ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKEe2Ww6yCA

What will be with a person who killed a policman in the USA?

There are radicals in the west of Ukraine, they very don't love Russian speaking part of population of Ukraine which is mostly located in eastern regions of Ukraine. Radicals are weaponed. So Russian speaking part of Ukraine does not beleive to the government and scared by radicals. The first law of the new government was about the cancelation of Russian language as a state language. Since there is no special forces of police in Ukraine they are hoping on Russian protaction. I wonder why the EU is keeping silence about these facts. And why the US gov is trying to prohibit Russian activities in Ukraine... Do you have any idea?

So what for you will kill us?

BTW your government want to give money to the regime.

http://content-16.foto.my.mail.ru/mail/chernychovrussia/12665/s-13052.jpg

"The enemy" already knows and Karzai wants "the enemy" at the negotiating table. Apparently, this is a-okay with our Barack. And do remember those Bush days....wasn't the electing of Barack Obama all about CHANGE?

He meant that's all the spare CHANGE you can panhandle at the street corner! ^_^

Dems have taken the U.S. into more wars than the repubs.