Republicans are Big and Fat and Lazy and Lack Morals

It's a fact: The red states have the highest rates of obesity.

It's a fact: The red states are welfare states.

It's a fact: The red states have the most teen pregnancies and unwed mothers.

It's a fact: The red states have the highest rates of STDs

It's a fact: The red state have the highest divorce rates.

Hee hee hee.

It's the goddman pork rinds.

The silence form the CONS is deafening.

But in the mean time...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where Glen Beck once worked [but of course not at minimum wage] when he was in College, the same one Tim Tebow thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich... washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag that was made in China as Al Sharpton yelled at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for the slavery that ended 150 years ago.'

Cons lack morals...?

"Ray-Bob was angry at his 13 year old daughter...and told her to stop smoking at the dinner table in front of her kids."

y Marcus K. Garner

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A 16-year-old Rockdale County middle school student was charged with statutory rape for having sex with a 14-year-old boy, according to police reports.

According to the incident report obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution from the Rockdale County Sheriff Office, Memorial Middle School officials saw video footage of the teens enter the boys’ bathroom together on Feb. 25, and emerge 10 minutes later.

When school officials questioned the teens, both admitted to having consensual sex on the bathroom floor, authorities said.

The 16-year-old girl acknowledged that she was the aggressor, asking the boy to get on the floor with her after they started kissing, according to the incident report.

more

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/rockdale-girl-16-accused-of-statutory-rape-of-boy-/nd4sL/

The red states are the epitome of the 7 deadly sins; prideful (Southern Pride), slothful (impoverished due to laziness), gluttonous look at those fat slobs, jealous, vengeful always talking shit about us Yankees, lustful most STDs and teen pregnancies, Greedy (take more than they give).

Red state inbreds vote Republican. Draw your own conclusions.

The states with the largest debt problem:

1. Illinois

2. Connecticut

3. New York

4. California

5. Louisiana

6. Mississippi

7. Wisconsin

8. Ohio

9. New Jersey

10. Massachusetts

One is a red state. You see, I can cherry pick data also Now you are probably going to throw some map at me, then Ill throw a map back at you, etc...Cherry picking data will never give you strong arguments.

1. Illinois

2. Connecticut

3. New York

4. California

5. Louisiana

6. Mississippi

7. Wisconsin

8. Ohio

9. New Jersey

10. Massachusetts

One is a red state. You see, I can cherry pick data also Now you are probably going to throw some map at me, then Ill throw a map back at you, etc...Cherry picking data will never give you strong arguments.

Link?

BTW liar this thread is about morality and the moral failings of Christians in the Bible belt.

US-Student-Debt-Delinquency-Rate-Map.png

Speaking of debt and deadbeats the Red States win again!

There are more defaults on student loans in the South.

Link?

BTW liar this thread is about morality and the moral failings of Christians in the Bible belt.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-most-debt-ridden-states-in-america-2011-10#1-california-1

It was Texas, Louisiana. My bad. But the rest are blue states. You throw another map at me. Cherry-picking. This does nothing for your arguements. Yes, its a morality thread. Excessive spending is a moral issue, yes? Besides, I cant throw maps back and forth, thats just lame. YOu need to look at all the variables involved, not just some chart you found.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-most-debt-ridden-states-in-america-2011-10#1-california-1

It was Texas, Louisiana. My bad. But the rest are blue states. You throw another map at me. Cherry-picking. This does nothing for your arguements. Yes, its a morality thread. Excessive spending is a moral issue, yes? Besides, I cant throw maps back and forth, thats just lame. YOu need to look at all the variables involved, not just some chart you found.

No cherry picking here liar. Facts are facts and when it comes to all measures of morality the red states and particularly the Bible are a cesspool. I am stating a premise that the Red States and the Bible Belt is immoral and the factual evidence proves and supports my premise.

You cannot refute any of the evidence so you try to side track the thread and make it about debt. Debt is not immoral. What is immoral is your dishonesty, red state promiscuity, red state gluttony, red state sloth, red state pride, red state default on student loans, red state racism, red state greed ect..

You cannot refute anything I presented so instead you of trying to prove what is isn't why not try to figure out why the South is a stinking cesspool of moral decay? You know I am right. You may not want me to be right but it is what it is. The red states are immoral and ever shred of evidence point to that horrid reality.

the facts are its the left who votes for free B's welfare, foodstamps and free handouts

for you to say a person in a red state received welfare, that doesnt make that person a right wing

these cooked charts also dont show what money went where

lets see a full accounting of all our tax dollars...

showing what money went to who for what

this thread is just a butt hurt sissy trying to take the focus off of our failed president, his admin and the unaffordablecareTAX debacle...

did they count sandy federal money to jersey ? and new york ?

$60B wasnt it ?

I dont see that in the chart...

student loans ? lol

everyone knows most students are libloons

what a dumbazz and total thread failure...

You forgot poopyheads. Don't forget poopyhead and pooyppants. Cons are poopypants. Oh and dumb dumbs. Really dummyheadpoopypants. It's a fact.

No cherry picking here liar. Facts are facts and when it comes to all measures of morality the red states and particularly the Bible are a cesspool. I am stating a premise that the Red States and the Bible Belt is immoral and the factual evidence proves and supports my premise.

You cannot refute any of the evidence so you try to side track the thread and make it about debt. Debt is not immoral. What is immoral is your dishonesty, red state promiscuity, red state gluttony, red state sloth, red state pride, red state default on student loans, red state racism, red state greed ect..

You cannot refute anything I presented so instead you of trying to prove what is isn't why not try to figure out why the South is a stinking cesspool of moral decay? You know I am right. You may not want me to be right but it is what it is. The red states are immoral and ever shred of evidence point to that horrid reality.

You cannot pick and choose. You cant bring up certain immoral acts that conveniently fit into the South only. Every state in this union has some immorality. You are cherry-picking only the red states and ignoring the blue state's sins. That is hypocritical. I am not ignoring the facts, I never disagreed with your list. I am trying to point out your hypocrisy, you are delibrately searching for Red states trangressions while brushing the flaws of the blue states under the rug. Thats hypocrisy.

1. Illinois

2. Connecticut

3. New York

4. California

5. Louisiana

6. Mississippi

7. Wisconsin

8. Ohio

9. New Jersey

10. Massachusetts

This is not a fair comparison, the fractional reserve system wants $1,5 quadrillion for only having put in $38 trillion in the economy.

It is mathematically impossible to pay off.

This is not a fair comparison, the fractional reserve system wants $1,5 quadrillion for only having put in $38 trillion in the economy.

It is mathematically impossible to pay off.

True. All states have this problem. However, you don't think some states spend more carelessy than others? The 4 largest cities on the verge of bankruptcy are dominantly liberal: Deteroit, LA, Chicago, New York.

Link?

Where are the jobs for all 50 states so that students can get out of debt ?

There are $22.5 trillion sitting in the banks.

There are 13 million patents sitting in the patent office.

There are 110 million unemployed.

Money, ideas and people.... plenty of resources but America can't get an economic recovery.

Quit voting in the damned Bilderberg Parties America if you ever want to see prosperity again.

The Money-Masters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2zr4y-Ip2I

The American Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Where are the jobs for all 50 states so that students can get out of debt ?

There are $22.5 trillion sitting in the banks.

There are 13 million patents sitting in the patent office.

There are 110 million unemployed.

Money, ideas and people.... plenty of resources but America can't get an economic recovery.

Quit voting in the damned Bilderberg Parties America if you ever want to see prosperity again.

The Money-Masters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2zr4y-Ip2I

The American Dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Red states are Republican welfare states so they suck at job creation.

Republican are also the biggest liars. In fact they are 3 times more likely to lie than a Democrat.

PROOF!

1. Republicans Lie More Than Democrats, Study Finds - The National ...
    www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-lie-more-than-democrats-study-fin...‎
    May 29, 2013 - Republicans Lie More Than Democrats, Study Finds. According to a new study from the nonpartisan Center for Media and Public Affairs at ...
  2. PolitiFact Says Republicans Lie Three Times More Often Than ...
    www.mediaite.com/.../politifact-says-republicans-lie-three-times-...‎
    Mediaite
    May 29, 2013 - Republicans lie more — at least according to the Tampa Bay Times' ... operation finds Republicans to be less trustworthy than Democrats, ...
  3. Study: PolitiFact says Republicans lie more - POLITICO.com
    www.politico.com/.../study-politifact-says-republicans-lie-more-1...‎
    Politico
    May 29, 2013 - The fact-checking organization PolitiFact has found Republicans to be less trustworthy than Democrats, according to a new study. Fifty-two ...