From Russia With Love- A Letter From Putin to All Americans

I admit it's a few months old, but it's still relevant. And yes, I also know it's a conservative source but that doesn't change anything.

From Russia With Love- A Letter From Putin to All Americans

How sad is it when you trust Putin more than Obama?

Check it out:

A letter from Russian President Vladimir Putin to the American people has been circulating around the internet for the past couple of days. In the letter, Putin re-introduces Americans to some unpleasant facts about history and life they’d rather forget, such as Nixon’s reasoning behind massive carpet bombing of millions or North Vietnamese for the purpose of ‘looking good’ while exiting the war, and how Pakistan has been using the U.S. as a ‘false ally’ to gain foreign aid, while using the funds to embolden the Taliban in Afghanistan. He calls out Barrack Hussein Obama for having the audacity to meet with gay rights activists while he is in Russia next week, a group Putin despises, while refusing to carve away time to meet with him and solve the Syria issue. He compares the action to the equivalent of him (Putin) coming to the U.S. and meeting with Obama’s domestic enemy, the N.R.A.

Read the letter below for yourself, and decide whether President Putin is on spot or not:
How do I put this politely? You Americans are dumb. Today, Russia and America are fighting each other over fighting the Muslim radicals. Instead, we should be uniting to crush these violent Islamists, once and for all.

You Americans want to remove my ally, the Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad. To borrow a phrase from your John F. Kennedy, Assad may be a son-of-a-bitch, but he’s my son-of-a-bitch.

So if you want to destroy him, what are you going to give me in return? If your answer is, “We will give you nothing,” well, why would I ever agree to that? That’s not negotiation, that’s dictation; it’s a return to the bad Yeltsin days, when Holy Mother Russia was pushed into the mud like a used whore.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/09/russia-love-letter-putin-americans/

so you get news updates from Russia ? you and putin best buds? figures

No Einstein. He wrote this a few months back that circulated the internet. Given that Putin is a communist pig, I am surprised you don't love him. What I am concerned about is that there is a communist president who is a stronger leader than the American one. That doesn't scare you? It should. Bush was much stronger than Putin, we didn't hear much from him then did we? But he knows Obama is a pussy so he is taking advantage of that.

Thats OK.. I thought the borrowitz report was real the other day too...

LOL! I swear there are more and more satire news media coming out these days. They write these things in such a professional manner, it's difficult to tell the difference. The Onion started this trend. I recall reading a article that said 37 overdoses from Colorado happened the day the pot came legal. One of the deaths was Jesse Pinkman. LOL