Why Barry Fears A Rumble With Poot-Poot Putin

The situation in Ukraine has become a hornet's nest and Whangdoodle Barry probably wishes he was at a luxury resort instead, smoking cigarettes, playing golf and dreaming of poodle on a bun.

As a courtesy to the white trash at the EU, Barry will huff and puff and hope the Russian Bear will keep his fangs off the Ukranian republic.

But Poot-Poot putin has been planning this move for years and he's certainly not going to be stopped by some lazy ass, street corner rabble-rouser from Chicago, that's for sure.

Anyway, Whangdoodle is more at home settling street corner disputes--like the one between that beat cop and the crazy ass professah. That's closer to Barry's expertise.

fears a chicken hawk ward , we can't afford anther war , the repubs got us into two ,

Americans don't want anther war / just ass holes like you .

seems he's not just sitting back on Ukraine . just not hitting a button to start a war . thank the gods our president is not a republican . and the way conbaggers don't want to pay off loans not sure china would give us a loan . I know I wouldn't

This might just be the way the Globalists want it.

Have America get into a war with Russia.

Cut of Chinese tech supplies to the US military.

Russia could win it in 2 years without tech support from China the American won't function.

The Globalists have the Chinese occupy America and instill fascism here.

fears a chicken hawk ward , we can't afford anther war , the repubs got us into two ,

seems he's not just sitting back on Ukraine . just not hitting a button to start a war . thank the gods our president is not a republican . and the way conbaggers don't want to pay off loans not sure china would give us a loan . I know I wouldn't

Ma'am, quit kissing Barry's bony ass and appreciate my dialectic. You'll feel better.

There will not be a war with Russia. 58,000 casualties would happen in a month. There would be a draft. Women would be drafted. We would need a 2 million man army. Hundreds of thousands of americans would die. The USA would be attacked. There will not be a war with Russia.

There will not be a war with Russia.. Try to understand that. I know it is hard to fathom. There will not be a war with Russia.

What is there to fathom? Barry's real sworn enemy is the American middle class--not al Qaeda, not the Taliban and certainly not the Russians. It's employed, working Americans that Barry hates the most.

The situation in Ukraine has become a hornet's nest and Whangdoodle Barry probably wishes he was at a luxury resort instead, smoking cigarettes, playing golf and dreaming of poodle on a bun.

As a courtesy to the white trash at the EU, Barry will huff and puff and hope the Russian Bear will keep his fangs off the Ukranian republic.

But Poot-Poot putin has been planning this move for years and he's certainly not going to be stopped by some lazy ass, street corner rabble-rouser from Chicago, that's for sure.

Anyway, Whangdoodle is more at home settling street corner disputes--like the one between that beat cop and the crazy ass professah. That's closer to Barry's expertise.

Cause Barry's track record carries no weight in the world theater!

Huh? :blink: