Libs, Lets talk about diversity...

Libs, you have championed the ideology of encouraging more diversity to play a role in not just government, but also in the workforce, family, schools, and law. Since the concept of diversity has such a strong presence in your ideologies, then shouldn't you be advocating that government mirror that mentality by moving more toward state's rights than consolidating one central power in Washington DC and big government?

Don't get me wrong, I am a big supporter of diversity. However, I believe the best way to promote that is to give powers to the states rather than making it consolidated into one huge power.

Power was once local and in the states.

southern ass holes chose to make those states slave states.

Even after the civil war and the end of slavery, those same

ass hole states chose discrimination and apartheid just like

south africa and israel (Palestine).

Sooooo, southern states have proven they are too irresponsible to

have unregulated states rights. Southern ass holes need to be

regulated by the federal govt.

Now, the same ass hole southern states are enacting laws and

punishments of blacks and democrats to keep them from voting.

They enact laws against women and force them to be raped with

ultrasounds.

The southern states bring in illegals for economic slave labor.

The southern states allow unsafe working conditions killing oil

rig workers and polluting.

The southern and red states elect ass holes like bush and cheney and

rand paul.

I tell you red neck states just can not be trusted to ever do the right thing.

They are like little children who poop on the living room floor. They need

to be regulated by the federal govt.

Libs, you have championed the ideology of encouraging more diversity to play a role in not just government, but also in the workforce, family, schools, and law. Since the concept of diversity has such a strong presence in your ideologies, then shouldn't you be advocating that government mirror that mentality by moving more toward state's rights than consolidating one central power in Washington DC and big government?

Don't get me wrong, I am a big supporter of diversity. However, I believe the best way to promote that is to give powers to the states rather than making it consolidated into one huge power.

Diversity of what exactly?

You blame it all on democrats thanks.

Its society democrats sell a product you buy with votes. the voters are at fault.

Forget all social titles for one conversation, PLEASE. the entire human population is divided between male and female ancestors regardless birth defects and emotional compulsive behavior of wanting to be the opposite gender than arriving at birth.

Male and female total sum additions of ancestry so far in this atmosphere now as children, adults never becoming parents, parenting adults never being a mom and dad, parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and sometimes great great grandparents.

leaders and followers, thinkers and recitors of collective opinions. Is survival of the species a win or lose game with you dontlooknow? there is your problem if it is. Adapt or become extinct doesn't select, it provides all opportunities to remain part of ancestry replacing it's own kind, never the same person twice but within male and female results all the time.

Take vocabulary means things out of the conversation, it is a means to share ideas, nothing more. That is why smart ancestors said "Society cannot legislate morality"...., ethics, or civic pride without destroying the liberty to think for one's self in self containment of everything here now.

natural progressive is inverting matter from existing results to added details currently arriving as conceived. Nothing stays the same within the moment eternally, and that makes now eternity, even if nobody is willling to accept it for real in their adopted realities.

Every body is a loser staging orchestrated denial of the same thing regardless society and social title giving characters hypothetical rights that do not exist without languages distorting the obvious with "What if it isn't?"