Why was Piers Morgan ever on television?

It appears that any imbecile who can shout liberal slogans while interrupting informed conservatives can get a cable tv show.

Why was Piers Morgan ever on TV? Especially given his appalling ratings.

Some media companies would rather go out of business than give Americans what they want. Ask Newsweek. :glare:

Gun Owners of America executive director Larry Pratt: “I honestly don’t understand why you would rather have people be victims of a crime than be able to defend themselves. It’s incomprehensible.”

CNN host Piers Morgan: “You’re an unbelievably stupid man, aren’t you?...You have absolutely no coherent argument whatsoever....You don’t give a damn, do you, about the gun murder rate in America?...I know why sales of these weapons have been soaring in the last few days. It’s down to idiots like you. Mr. Pratt.... You are a dangerous man espousing dangerous nonsense. And you shame your country.”
— From the imported British host’s anti-gun tirade on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight, December 18, 2012.
http://www.mrc.org/notable-quotables/year-end-awards-best-notable-quotables-2013?cat=5

And a big f*** you and your idiocy, Piers old chap.

stitches... it doesnt surprize me that you side with this baiter against Americans

Who is against americans?

I pity the peasants living in the US under their dictators.

Beardy bogeymen anyone? HAHAHA

I've always asked the same question. However, it was fun watching him get owned every time by the cons on gun debate. I'll miss that. Lol.

Piers morgan gets owned by anyone he ever talks to.

The wettest and most pathetic tv presenter ever to disgrace the planet. He could never get a job on tv in the UK.....he is despised and ridiculed here.