Why do Libs love poverty so much?

Vegas

Face it, it's a fair question. Libs, why do you want people to stay on welfare? You give them free stuff like food stamps...forever...just so they will keep voting for you all? When one escapes from welfare you treat them like somekind of traitor. I especially love how you all treat black conservatives. They are the ultimate traitors in your book. So what is it about keeping poor people poor that you love so much?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Face it, it's a fair question. Libs, why do you want people to stay on welfare? You give them free stuff like food stamps...forever...just so they will keep voting for you all? When one escapes from welfare you treat them like somekind of traitor. I especially love how you all treat black conservatives. They are the ultimate traitors in your book. So what is it about keeping poor people poor that you love so much?

Now that you have Obamacare I suggest you see a brain surgeon, have him find out what the heck is wrong with you...

Now that you have Obamacare I suggest you see a brain surgeon, have him find out what the heck is wrong with you...

Typical liberal response. An answer with no substance. Obamacare is a disaster, but it will take a whole different thread to explain all things wrong with that mess.

this article pretty much explains why liberalism feels the need to keep the masses impoverished and dependent......

http://www.fhu.com/articles/brainwashing1.html

Thanks, ill give it a read.

Typical liberal response. An answer with no substance. Obamacare is a disaster, but it will take a whole different thread to explain all things wrong with that mess.

A Black man was elected and reelected, ACCEPT THAT

I know you hate him because of his skin color, but you are the minority and we dont care what you think ;)

A Black man was elected and reelected, ACCEPT THAT

I know you hate him because of his skin color, but you are the minority and we dont care what you think ;)

Again, a typical liberal response. Playing the race card. My wife is black dumbass. Did you notice that my OP had nothing to do with Obama, it had to do with libs. Stop changing the subject...tool!

Obviously you do care. You have replied twice in this thread.

You got me, a part of me wonders how there can be this many racists still in our country

Again, a typical liberal response. Playing the race card. My wife is black dumbass. Did you notice that my OP had nothing to do with Obama, it had to do with libs. Stop changing the subject...tool!

If you were smart enough to understand, I could prove to you that only liberals can criticize Obama, that just about everything Obama has done is well within the political realm of a Nixon or Eisenhower or Bush One...ande Raygun for that matter

you see, when you criticize Obama from the right, you are a hypocrite

You got me, a part of me wonders how there can be this many racists still in our country

If you were smart enough to understand, I could prove to you that only liberals can criticize Obama, that just about everything Obama has done is well within the political realm of a Nixon or Eisenhower or Bush One...ande Raygun for that matter

Is everyone who disagrees with you a racist? You use that word for everything, even when it isn't part of the topic.

Any criticizm of Obama is hypocritical? By that logic, wouldn't any criticizm of Bush by liberals be hypocritical? Let me guess, Bush was uniquely evil and was the worst person ever so it isn't hypocritical to criticize him.

so by that logic, wouldn't a liberal who supports obama be a hypocrite, also?

Is everyone who disagrees with you a racist? You use that word for everything, even when it isn't part of the topic.

98% of the teaparty are racists or bigots or both

about 85% of the R party is also

no, just the opposite, you see since Obama isnt a liberal, since he is a moderate and leans right when compared to Clinton vs Reagan, for instance, we have tons of legitimate beefs with him

Obama and Eisenhower and Nixon are very similar

most idiot cons use ACA as a beef with Obama, but it was created by the HERITAGE FOUNDATION

no, just the opposite, you see since Obama isnt a liberal, since he is a moderate and leans right when compared to Clinton vs Reagan, for instance, we have tons of legitimate beefs with him

most idiot cons use ACA as a beef with Obama, but it was created by the HERITAGE FOUNDATION

so then since you're claiming obama is like reagan....i guess that would make you a fan of ronald reagan, too?

or do you just hate reagan because he was white?

LOL! We think alike. I got her from the front and you got her from the back.

Oh that sounded bad.

I'm sure you have sources for those "statistics" right? LOL!

LOL! We think alike. I got her from the front and you got her from the back.

Oh that sounded bad.

I'm sure you have sources for those "statistics" right? LOL!

yes, my source is every single time the teaparty gets together you see nothing but Obama hate and racist crap and you know it

dont waste your time arguing with me, seriously, if you guys successfully prevent US from voting, as you are trying to do, the time for talking will have to be over

think about that for a while...

yes, my source is every single time the teaparty gets together you see nothing but Obama hate and racist crap and you know it

dont waste your time arguing with me, seriously, if you guys successfully prevent US from voting, as you are trying to do, the time for talking will have to be over

think about that for a while...

Do you have a source for your source that every single time the teaparty gets together we see nothing but Obama hate and racist crap and I know it?

I'm not arguing with you. I am asking you questions about your silly posts. It amuses me.

Do you have a source for your source that every single time the teaparty gets together we see nothing but Obama hate and racist crap and I know it?

I'm not arguing with you. I am asking you questions about your silly posts. It amuses me.

your games are boring, why do you teaparty traitors deny your actions?

You don't want to play in our reindeer games anymore? le sad :(

Where is your source that teapartiers are trators or deny our actions?

Source, surely you are kidding...Teaparty was formed for the sole purpose of HATING the Black Prez...this isnt up for debate anymore, other than your small minority of haters, the rest of the planet agrees with me :D

Old angry white men, like all the cons on this board

are

Scared To Death

that they are losing power and control, and they are...NOTHING any of them EVER says is true, and everything they do is based in fear and ignorance...

anymore questions?

What makes you think you have ANY affinity with Pink Floyd/