More ultraliberal death threats for disagreeing w/ them

DIE YOU ****. AND I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DIE TOO. YOU HATEFUL **** DEMON.

If youre wondering where the supporters of SB 1062 are, theyre home protecting their children from death threats, said Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Doug Napier. Sadly, this is not the first time weve seen opponents of religious freedom not only spread falsehoods but engage in the very intolerance they say they oppose.

http://weaselzippers.us/176954-arizona-businesses-supporting-religous-freedom-bill-receive-death-threats-die-you-i-hope-your-children-die-too-you-hateful-demon/

DIE YOU ****. AND I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DIE TOO. YOU HATEFUL **** DEMON.

If youre wondering where the supporters of SB 1062 are, theyre home protecting their children from death threats, said Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Doug Napier. Sadly, this is not the first time weve seen opponents of religious freedom not only spread falsehoods but engage in the very intolerance they say they oppose.

http://weaselzippers.us/176954-arizona-businesses-supporting-religous-freedom-bill-receive-death-threats-die-you-i-hope-your-children-die-too-you-hateful-demon/

Boy, talk about a bunch of hate-filled people. Demos, ya just know it by their hate. :)

Boy, talk about a bunch of hate-filled people. :)

Yeah...sok SandyinTex thinks this is not a true story because of my source.

She hates Weaselzippers more than ultraliberals who make death threats against people they don't agree with.

"God hates fags"

"Death to fags"

Saw a lot of those signs in my time from compassionate, loving "Christians."

Westboro Baptist..lol I think they are currently placing an order for 5,000 flyers from a gay printing company.....OOOOO the irony! Just when you think you got life figured out, She kicks you in the ass!

are you looking for your hand?

No...I was wondering what happened to Marthas. Guess I will go bitch slap dontknow some more....He's quite easy.

You know, back in the 60's when I was a teen growing up, you just didn't have the hatefull, crazed, religious wackos like you have today!

I know, I went to a few of the charismatic holy roller churches back then. Four Square, Jehovah's Witlesses(pun intended), and was a Methodist(who never touched meth) back then. The message was always about Jesus, and salvation, and NO HATE involved at all.

But after Nixon, things started changing for the worse, with more Rethuglican admins taking over the corporate cause, and it was jerry falwell who started the crazy HATE TRAIN for the Rethugs.

You never heard of this thing called the "Rapture" back then, for example. It was just listen to a doom and gloom sermon, sing a few songs, prayer, then roll in the aisles and beg Jebus to save your sorry ass. But NO HATE!

Its all a vast, right wing conspiracy!

You know, back in the 60's when I was a teen growing up, you just didn't have the hatefull, crazed, religious wackos like you have today!

WTF...did you live under a rock or something ?

Hateful, crazed, religious wacko have been around since the beginning of time !

Caveman_301.gif

I am not sure why they would bother to even go to the police with this. Liberals are pussies. If they make threats like that all they needed to do was go over and crack their heads open, then call it the day. Libs are like chiwawas. They bark and bark and bark, but can't bite for shit.