Republican Rockers Tribute

"REPUBLICAN ROCK STARS:Alice Cooper, Gene Simmons, Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), Sammy Hagar, Marilyn Manson, Tai Anderson (Third Day), Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, C.C. DeVille (Poison), Jeff "Skunk" Baxter, Art Alexakis (Everclear), Dave Mustaine (Megadeth/Metallica), Meat Loaf."

Joe Perry....

"I'm a definite old-school Republican," the Aerosmith guitarist"

"SURPRISE!: Aerosmith’s Joe Perry Says He’s a Lifelong Republican, Endorses McCain"

"He’s commented that Obama sings well, but never approved or disapproved of his politics10 and he sang (or murdered depending on who you ask) the U.S. National Anthem at a football game,11 but none of this points to any political affiliation, so we’re just going to have to label Tyler non-political and slightly conservative."

yes, crying and whining their way to mediocrity! Lol!!!!

So the only ones not " crying and whining " are the handful of wingnut rockers?

I'm telling you, you make no sense whatsoever especially when the odds are so stacked against you.

99 1/2 % of the music world are liberals. A handful of cons.

Newsflash: creative people are rarely conservative.

I'm telling you, you make no sense whatsoever especially when the odds are so stacked against you.

re olutionizing the way cars were built as ford did is not creative? Starting a business to meet a private sector need is not creative? You been getting dusted dope lately?

M

I have been playing the six string since I was ten-flat picking andnthumb picking, all genres. My dad plays six instruments, mom played three. Paternal grandfather played seven. All sing/sang, and well. But we all work first, making our way in society, contributing homes, cars, metal products.

liberals want to be paid for whining, or complaining about how chitty their liberal life treated them, until capitalism elevated them from their liberal angst.

that's a lie. the truth is...creative people in the arts rarely ADMIT they're conservative. there is a bias in the hollywood/new york arts/media

industry which can somewhat muzzle a person who thinks different than they do.

What the point of this thread. just to show that some rockers are off their rocker?

Liberals hate the fact that they don't own people from conservative rockers to conservative Black Americans.

Just like the days of slavery...liberals want to OWN!

that's a lie. the truth is...creative people in the arts rarely ADMIT they're conservative. there is a bias in the hollywood/new york arts/media

No it's not a lie. Facts speak louder than words. 99% of everyone in music, entertainment industry are libs.

When you have an exclusionary ideology you lose thinking and compassionate people by the boatload.

No it's not a lie. Facts speak louder than words. 99% of everyone in music, entertainment industry are libs.

When you have an exclusionary ideology you lose thinking and compassionate people by the boatload.

it is a lie. i was a musician for years and a fiction writer now. i knew and know SO many artists who simply are not "liberal".

that's just some bull$h!t your hollywood ET sources like to tell fools like you to make you feel like you fit in so you buy their $h!t.

If I was a conservative, I wouldn't admit it either!

But I'm not a liberal either.

it is a lie. i was a musician for years and a fiction writer now. i knew and know SO many artists who simply are not "liberal".

that's just some bull$h!t your hollywood ET sources like to tell fools like you to make you feel like you fit in so you buy their $h!t.

the fiction you post here daily is total bs...i'd hate to hear how sucky your music is...but you are...laughable!!!

Wow you were a musician for years. Which means????

What? Lol

Nothing . Absolutely nothing.

Conservatism is abhorred by people in the arts.

That's just a fact.anyone who cares about people usually are not conservatives.

Who fought for civil right?liberals

Who fought to keep Jim Crow laws in existence?

Conservatives.

You got nothing

yeh, I think it's common for people in the arts, education and media to be liberal.. They are idealistic, so they are naturally progressive, they want to make a change, and let's hope it is for the best, right? Not creating music about voter ID laws, or songs about bomb bomb bomb, bomb bombing Iran.. haha

Not creating music about voter ID laws, or songs about bomb bomb bomb, bomb bombing Iran.. haha

Lol

I also don't think , we're trying to keep the black man down, dooby doo would work either.

The greatest musical icons in American history, Dylan, Ellington, the Beatles, Springsteen, Etc.

All have not only incredible talent but also have heart and a soul. Something conservatives lack.