Why is Isabel a Mod? Now I can't even ignore it.

Isabel has more intelligence and maturity in one pubic hair than you have in your entire body, in fact more than you and your ten best friends combined have.

And I am not exaggerating...you are not fit to say her name, son :D

Very good sweetie, now back in your cage where you belong.

Isabel has more intelligence and maturity in one pubic hair than you have in your entire body, in fact more than you and your ten best friends combined have.

George Bush could walk on water and ultraliberals would knock him for not being able to swim. On the other hand, Barack Obama could get caught getting a car date from a minor White House intern and the ultraliberals would blame the REPUBs...saying the President was set up and forced into it and Fox News was racist for reporting it. And in their ultraliberal minds they would really believe it all !

Doesn't make any sense. If it had something to add to the discussion I would understand but all it does is call names and whine. I can't even add it to my ignore list because of its Mod status. No wonder half the forum left.

Lewstherin, aka Jesus Gonzales, will fix that for you.. He'll block whoever you want, he even started a thread on it yesterday

-_- Coming from you, that's quite a compliment.

I bet Isabel has no pubic hair she's bald clean shavin maybe a landing strip

Ugh.. I hate the trend that started in the 90's. I'm glad I just started doing it when girls weren't so adamant about shaving down there, it was a better time! Now I just chase girls who don't shave their armpits..

Doesn't make any sense. If it had something to add to the discussion I would understand but all it does is call names and whine. I can't even add it to my ignore list because of its Mod status. No wonder half the forum left.

Don't you know anything about life? I mean really, screaming at everyone saying "WAHH NOO! ITS UNFAIR! BAN HER! UNMOD HER! WAH!" kind of makes you look stupid... <_<

Ugh.. I hate the trend that started in the 90's. I'm glad I just started doing it when girls weren't so adamant about shaving down there, it was a better time! Now I just chase girls who don't shave their armpits..

So you like European chicks? When you go bare back with a girl that has a bush your pecker can get raw from all that hair and the grinding