Why Interracial marriages dont work.

Sure, In a perfect world, where everybody's the same, as the Extreme Libtards scream and yell at the top their lungs on the TV all day, to NO avail, with NO facts behind them.. Interracial marriages might work.

But they do not, and this is a list of reasons why.

1. People stick to their own, the vast majority of times, unless they view THEMSELVES as something OTHER than what they are.

Self Identity problems in kids are most often caused by these.

*Interracially married parents, and one of those parents are a step parent.

*Single parenthood, and society and its inhumane practices of brainwashing that acts as the kid's other parent.

*Extremely high exposure to some other race.

*LACK of bonding with their BIRTH parents and siblings.. which is most often caused by sending kids to Pre school WAY too young for Kindergarten.

People are attracted to, about 98 % of the time, to people of the same race as themselves, of the Opposite gender.

Making Interracial marriages very rare, statistically.

By the time a child goes to school, his racial identity through growing up in the household, is set.

(this is coming from a psychology professor)

2. Interracial marriages do not work because of cultural differences, differences in background, differences in beliefs, differences in family history, differences in influences, differences in lifestyle.

(this is coming from a sociologist, and a marriage counselor)

So you can take this bowlegged political correctness s)h!t and shove it !

I am an American, but I often feel caught between the very mainstream liberals such as Michael Moore or self-centered actors or Democrats like John Kerry who say that Latin America is our backyard, and these total scumbags from down south who are nothing more than the descendants of jerks from Ireland and the UK. Its this really dumb dichotomy of America. Everyone seems stupid. The retarded southerner is always complaining and asking for homogeneous living, when in fact the slaves that whites brought over outnumber him. Duh!

Then you have Michael Moore who idolates Cuba, even though Castro put homosexuals in jail and in general was very conservative in his thinking. I really have too question what actually is wrong with Americans on both the right and left. There is too much idealogy. I dont even see american Christians as having a religion. All they have is the Hollywood ideology of Christianity, the American cliche of it.

Obviously we are not free in the USA at all to be down to earth and live our own lives as we see fit, life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But we have to be either "Team America F#ck Yeah" or a "P#ssy Liberal". I choose neither. I am merely a person and deal with my own life.

Sure, In a perfect world, where everybody's the same, as the Extreme Libtards scream and yell at the top their lungs on the TV all day, to NO avail, with NO facts behind them.. Interracial marriages might work.

1. People stick to their own, the vast majority of times, unless they view THEMSELVES as something OTHER than what they are.

*Single parenthood, and society and its inhumane practices of brainwashing that acts as the kid's other parent.

*LACK of bonding with their BIRTH parents and siblings.. which is most often caused by sending kids to Pre school WAY too young for Kindergarten.

People are attracted to, about 98 % of the time, to people of the same race as themselves, of the Opposite gender.

By the time a child goes to school, his racial identity through growing up in the household, is set.

2. Interracial marriages do not work because of cultural differences, differences in background, differences in beliefs, differences in family history, differences in influences, differences in lifestyle.

ha.. so, are you saying only extreme libtards support interracial marriage? those sure are blanket statements you're making, thanks for reminding us why Arkansas is the butt of so many jokes in this country, you ignorant hillbilly.

You don't believe in interracial marriages, but I bet you believe in incestuous marriages..

ha.. so, are you saying only extreme libtards support interracial marriage? those sure are blanket statements you're making, thanks for reminding us why Arkansas is the butt of so many jokes in this country, you ignorant hillbilly.

You don't believe in interracial marriages, but I bet you believe in incestuous marriages..

Arkansas exists so Alabamans can feel superior to someone.

4 great places...

Like a ghetto trash dump, that has more murders that a European country that has 20 times the people ?

lol

Like a declining economy ?

We have a surplus economy here.

I been to New Jersey, and Philadelphia, Im from Philadelphia.

you know what they are ?

Sewer rat garbage, that I wouldn't care if they fell of the map and sank to the bottom.

As for FUXAS, you couldn't pay me a million bucks to spend 1 hour in FUXASS.

lol

Ann Jarrell lives about 350 yards from blowout site behind Northwoods. She complains of ongoing health problems, including headaches, nausea and respiratory ailments, and says her daughter suffered seizure-like conditions after cutting the grass, while her grandson has been put on an inhaler. Jarrell says her doctor has told her not to return to her house because of the health problems they continue to experience; when Jarrell spoke to a doctor with the Arkansas health department, she reports she was referred her back to her primary physician.

Stupid fuc-ks.

Killing your own people.

That's right, we are going to drill, this our land, and we're not going broke because some democrat n)!gger don't like it. or don't like us.

Im so glad JT posted his picture once, cuz that image comes to mind every time I read posts like this. A stupid grin with a fat beer belly, that's JT.. it was good to see he was a real person, and I could actually imagine those words coming out of his mouth, that god damned hillbilly. Fortunately, people are evolving, and it must drive y'all crazy!

Pollution has always been a fixture of economic progress, so go broke, and live on food stamps, while I have a bright future.

;)

And die at an early age from your love of oil. Stupid fuc

Oh by the way, I have friends that have been married for 40 years. Irv is black and Ester is white.

Interracial marriages work.

Moron.

Wouldn't #2 apply to Russian women marrying American men?

Yawn.

:unsure: I'm wondering whose sok Tradewinds is? He/she sounds familiar.

Imagine someone saying the words Austin, Tx ....New York....California...in a way that demeans them vs southern states

It just could not happen anywhere in the world but in the mind of a complete, and I mean absolutely complete and total

MORAN

or do you know how to spell it?

LOL

Imagine someone saying the words Austin, Tx ....New York....California...in a way that demeans them vs southern states

It just could not happen anywhere in the world but in the mind of a complete, and I mean absolutely complete and total

MORAN

or do you know how to spell it?

LOL

:)

:)

Will your great grand-kids survive these idiots?

Maybe they will destroy the USA as they are working to do now and maybe not, but will life exist in 50 years?

According to the entire legitimate scientific community, maybe not, and that is what angers me most.

Ann Jarrell lives about 350 yards from blowout site behind Northwoods. She complains of ongoing health problems, including headaches, nausea and respiratory ailments, and says her daughter suffered seizure-like conditions after cutting the grass, while her grandson has been put on an inhaler. Jarrell says her doctor has told her not to return to her house because of the health problems they continue to experience; when Jarrell spoke to a doctor with the Arkansas health department, she reports she was referred her back to her primary physician.

Stupid fuc-ks.

Killing your own people.

The origination of this tar sands is Alberta Canada, where the pits can be seen from outerspace.

Its interesting that native americans, first nations types living in that area develop cancer from the tar sands or bitumen as it is called.

The problem with it is that its highly corrosive and thick. In order to move it through pipelines it has to travel faster than normal oil. The speed plus corrisive nature of it causes it to bust the mostly old oil pipelines connecting Canada and the USA, many of which actually were flowing into Canada originally.

The worst part is that its impossible to clean up. Its not really normal oil.

I have walked in numerous protests in Portland Maine against this tar sand and also collected signatures against its import. I was in this walk:

Is this thread about interracial marriage or energy?

why would anyone discuss interracial marriage, it would be like discussing evolution

both are commonly accepted facts and good things etc

surely NOBODY with a brain would argue that interracial marriage is bad, nobody that dumb still lives on this planet, right?

Well in the UK about half of the relationships and marriages there are interracial. English Women seeking Black Men. He it is about 5% of the population in the US and growing. And that doesn't include the ones who are not married. So again, youre just underrating the influence this has on our society among other things.