Republicans Proven Wrong As Obamacare Enrollment Surges Past 4 Million

skews13

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/25/republicans-proven-wrong-obamacare-enrollment-surges-4-million.html

As Republicans continue to sputter and fight among themselves, the ACA continues to surge ahead as Obamacare enrollment has passed 4 million.

HHS posted the news on their blog:

As we head into the last five weeks of this historic open enrollment period, millions of Americans are taking advantage of the new choices they now have to access affordable, quality health care thanks to the Affordable Care Act.

The most recent data indicate that approximately 4 million people have now signed up for a private health insurance plan through the Federal and State-based Marketplaces since October 1. A full enrollment report for February will be released in mid-March.

The Obama administration is on pace to either hit, or come close to their goal of 7 million enrollees.

Over in Republican land, Speaker of the House John Boehner tried to argue that premiums are rising, and he described the ACA as a sucker punch to the economy. Boehner said, “Another sucker punch to our economy. Another broken promise to hardworking Americans. And the only reason we even know about it is that the House demanded this transparency from the administration.”

At the same time, Majority Leader Eric Cantor is having trouble with getting Republicans to agree on their Obamacare alternative.

The plan that Cantor is proposing would raise taxes on 150 million workers who get their health insurance from their employer.

Republicans are in big trouble here. The ACA is surging ahead while the GOP can’t agree on what their alternative should be.

The only idea that they have would raise taxes on nearly half of the population.

By limiting their entire position to repealing Obamacare, Republicans painted themselves into a corner.

They have no alternative to offer the tens of millions of people who will have access to health insurance via the ACA. The GOP plan looks to be going nowhere fast as each day proves President Obama right. Americans do want access to affordable healthcare.

All Republicans can do is watch their hopes for 2014 and 2016 melt away as the people all across the country continue to flock to Obamacare.

Hahahahahaaaa. Bogus figure. Up to %20 haven't paid. They need 7 million by the end of March. Not looking too good.

GOP raising taxes. Good one. The dems are the tax hikers. Libs here are constantly bemoaning Bush tax cuts. The people will be deciding soon if they want to raise taxes.

How many have paid??????????? the law mandates signing up, where is the choice?

No plans were available to be paid for until Jan.1. So those who signed up early have had those plans for a whole 56 days now. Those numbers aren't available yet. The initial open enrollment period doesn't end until Mar. 31. There will be a surge of enrollees this month, and the number would be higher if governors of the states who refuse to open exchanges, or expand Medicaid, have decided to not continue their campaign of petulance. There are plenty of choices of plans on the exchange website. In some cases as many as 24 different choices depending upon your state. The only choice you don't have is not being able to go without healthcare any longer in a structured plan of one kind or the other, and depend on tax payers paying for your free care at the emergency room.

5 million? A little less than the entire population of Cook County, Illinois.

I honestly can't WAIT to see what tearful crap cons will whimper when enrollment hits ten million, twenty, fifty.

"It's not WORKING! No, it's NOT!"

"People all HATE it! They DO they DO they DO!"

"Well, sure, when I was unemployed I signed up, but I STILL HATE IT!"

ROTFLMFAO

4 million out of 310 million people isnt looking too good.

Everything obama does weakens the country !

Democrats Praise a Bad Economy

democrats Praise a week military

Democrats Praise hungry people

They should They created it all.

I honestly can't WAIT to see what tearful crap cons will whimper when enrollment hits ten million, twenty, fifty.

"It's not WORKING! No, it's NOT!"

"People all HATE it! They DO they DO they DO!"

"Well, sure, when I was unemployed I signed up, but I STILL HATE IT!"

ROTFLMFAO

I honestly can't wait to see a harried nurse's assistant in a room full of patients waiting to see one Indian physician's assistant cajoling them into singing just one more round of the "Mmm mmmm mmmm Barack Hussein Obama" song!

Just a tad over 1% of the country....Yeah big success guys.

Even the evil gun industry does better than that. In 2010 self reported gun ownership was 41% of the country. Jumped to 47% in 2011.

Obama is better at selling firearms than health insurance.

There is hope. New commercials are already appearing that allow people to bypass the government web sign-on sites that don't work. They are offering "one-stop" sign up coverage via the internet for just a small fee. The "government signup shit don't work" ads are hilarious!

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/25/republicans-proven-wrong-obamacare-enrollment-surges-4-million.html

As Republicans continue to sputter and fight among themselves, the ACA continues to surge ahead as Obamacare enrollment has passed 4 million.

HHS posted the news on their blog:

The Obama administration is on pace to either hit, or come close to their goal of 7 million enrollees.

As we head into the last five weeks of this historic open enrollment period, millions of Americans are taking advantage of the new choices they now have to access affordable, quality health care thanks to the Affordable Care Act.

The most recent data indicate that approximately 4 million people have now signed up for a private health insurance plan through the Federal and State-based Marketplaces since October 1. A full enrollment report for February will be released in mid-March.

Over in Republican land, Speaker of the House John Boehner tried to argue that premiums are rising, and he described the ACA as a sucker punch to the economy. Boehner said, “Another sucker punch to our economy. Another broken promise to hardworking Americans. And the only reason we even know about it is that the House demanded this transparency from the administration.”

At the same time, Majority Leader Eric Cantor is having trouble with getting Republicans to agree on their Obamacare alternative.

The plan that Cantor is proposing would raise taxes on 150 million workers who get their health insurance from their employer.

Republicans are in big trouble here. The ACA is surging ahead while the GOP can’t agree on what their alternative should be.

The only idea that they have would raise taxes on nearly half of the population.

By limiting their entire position to repealing Obamacare, Republicans painted themselves into a corner.

They have no alternative to offer the tens of millions of people who will have access to health insurance via the ACA. The GOP plan looks to be going nowhere fast as each day proves President Obama right. Americans do want access to affordable healthcare.

All Republicans can do is watch their hopes for 2014 and 2016 melt away as the people all across the country continue to flock to Obamacare.

Can you come up with a non partisan or even a republican source that verifies these numbers. No links in the poorly written story.

I honestly can't wait to see a harried nurse's assistant in a room full of patients waiting to see one Indian physician's assistant cajoling them into singing just one more round of the "Mmm mmmm mmmm Barack Hussein Obama" song!

I can't wait to see some harried nurse calling security because a deranged con moron like you is running around screaming at patients: "No, you DON'T like Obamacare! You DON'T! You HATE it! STOP SAYING YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!"

I can't wait to see some harried nurse calling security because a deranged con moron like you is running around screaming at patients: "No, you DON'T like Obamacare! You DON'T! You HATE it! STOP SAYING YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!"

Yep the harried nurse will say, "Sir, sit down. There's over 100 people here waiting to see the PA, some have been here since Monday. Please TAKE A NUMBER AND SIT DOWN!!"

How many have paid??????????? the law mandates signing up, where is the choice?

I just figured out the semantics to this,

! million unwed moms signed up for the family plan each having 3 children from different fathers none paying child support.(sarcasm)

The admin is always changing their numbers.

Even IF 4 million have signed up...

#1 It does not mean they are paying their premiums. They just signed up...that's all.

#2 The success of the ACA hinges on young people signing up...without them the ACA will fail and premiums will skyrocket without the support of young people.

Do you ever have anything mature to say?

Yep the harried nurse will say, "Sir, sit down. There's over 100 people here waiting to see the PA, some have been here since Monday. Please TAKE A NUMBER AND SIT DOWN!!"

"This Democratic freakout has been building for months, even if it was masked by the shutdown headlines and the way the media reported that event. Nationally, yes, the GOP took a drubbing on the shutdown. But next year isn't a national election. It's a midterm that will turn on key states, where polls all along have found disapproval of ObamaCare, the president and his party's handling of the economy."

If you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare.

911 - thousands die, invade the wrong country on purpose so W can gain political power, thousands more die

Obama cant force health insurance companies to stop selling junk policies, the world ends and Obama is the bad guy

You rightwingers are disgusting to your very existence, but D U M B

LOL

911 - thousands die, invade the wrong country on purpose so W can gain political power, thousands more die

Obama cant force health insurance companies to stop selling junk policies, the world ends and Obama is the bad guy

You rightwingers are disgusting to your very existence, but D U M B

LOL

Bush invaded Iraq to gain more political power? That is your line of reasoning? LMAO! Sure worked out well didn't it. He was so popular and had so much power that he lost congress and massive low approval ratings. LOL! Brilliant logic.

It is Obama who is calling these policies that people wanted "junk policies", not the people who had them. Nice try at trying to twist this around. LOL!

If you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare. If you don't like talking about this, bring in Bush and Iraq to change the subject. LOL!

There is hope. New commercials are already appearing that allow people to bypass the government web sign-on sites that don't work. They are offering "one-stop" sign up coverage via the internet for just a small fee. The "government signup shit don't work" ads are hilarious!

Aw. your feeble, trembling hope that you can still block people from getting healthcare is so adorable!

The harried nurse will say: "Can you please get this screaming asshole out of here?"

And the cops will say: "Stop screaming at patients or we are going to taze your stupid ass."

And you will say: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh! I wet myself!"

THAT has ALWAYS been the democrat tag-line. :)

Where's the GOP HC law? Bush and you morons had 8 years to come up with one!

Dopes.

Aw. your feeble, trembling hope that you can still block people from getting healthcare is so adorable!

The harried nurse will say: "Can you please get this screaming asshole out of here?"

And the cops will say: "Stop screaming at patients or we are going to taze your stupid ass."

And you will say: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh! I wet myself!"

And he'll be mumbling Hope and Change as he's being carried out.